Were you surprised by the result of the Mueller investigation?

Yep…very surprised.
Why?
And the other questions?
Are you angered or relieved by the very very real possibility that Trump did not conspire with the Russians or commit obstruction?
Didn’t read them. Just the OP.
Now you have a chance. Let us know. Thanks.
And then:
Are you angered or relieved by the very very real possibility that Trump did not conspire with the Russians or commit obstruction?

Neutral pending the following:

Why didn’t he speak to the OIC? IF you were investigating any organization be it the local PTA, General Motors, the New England Patriots, etc… you’d want to talk to whomever was in charge when the allegations of alleged impropriety took place. Since the “CEO” of the campaign didn’t sit through any questioning (as Clinton did when he had an OIC on him)…I have to wonder why that didn’t happen?

Does the absence invalidate the investigation? No. Mueller took a lot of felonious Trump hires off of the street; good on him. Hacking of the DNC and people around HRC has been yet again confirmed. Good on him. The Obstruction of Justice in firing Comey is still in play as is the persecution of Roger Stone.

A good day at work for Mr. Mueller.

Also neutral pending the uncovering of the evidence save for the summary (whitewash?) by AG Barr. If the report is released, perhaps the opinion would change. If not…well…we will just have to assume that Trump is hiding records yet again as he did with his taxes, the translator’s notes when he met with….the RUSSIAN Premier….etc…

The fish rots from the head down. Multiple investigations into Mara-Lard-ass are still ongoing.

Yes, that was bothersome, and the fact that the FBI never received the original records from the DNC.

There were a lot of things about the investigation that bothered me. It is funny that partisans only find fault with things on the Republican side.

I don't like how the investigation only looked into Republicans. Many of the things that Manafort went down for, the Podestas were involved in to. I am very unclear as to why they were shielded. I would like some answers.

Your speculation doesn’t bother me.

So anyway, if you take the entire Mueller report and dip it in a vat of lemon juice, the invisible ink activates with a secret message....

‘Hillary lost. Get over it.’

Were you surprised by the result of the Mueller investigation?
I don't know. I haven't read the report yet.

And neither have you.

Yeah....the 4 page conclusion said he colluded....wait.

Are you really that stupid ?
just 4 pages?
373hywt2kdo21.jpg

There are examples of leftist laziness to show but this tweet makes clear leftists can't even read 4 measly pages of the report because MUELLER was Quoted by Barr that showed there was no crime at all:

Quote #1,

"The Investigation Did Not Establish That Members of the Trump Campaign Conspired or Coordinated With the Russian Government in it's Election Interference Activities"

No crime.

Quote #2,

"the evidence does not establish that the President was involved in an underlying crime related to Russian election interference"

No crime.

These quotes are from Mueller himself.

Here is a detailed Rolling Stone article worth reading and keeping for future reference:

Taibbi: As the Mueller Probe Ends, New Russiagate Myths Begin

Get over it!

Last edited:
Seems to me, this caught the left flat-footed -- they really and truly believed this was a slam-dunk case conspiracy and obstruction.

- Did you allow your partisan rage to cloud your objectivity?
- Did you believe your own hype and that fed to you by the likes on MSNBC, CNN, and ABC?
- Were you more surprised by this than the 2016 election?
- Are you more emotionally let down by this than the 2016 election?
- If this - after 2 years of waiting with baited breath for the report, telling us daily that Mueller had the goods and it was a matter of time - does not convince you there was no collusion w/ Russia and/or obstruction of justice, what will?
- Why should we believe you?

Not even a little bit surprised.

Seems to me, this caught the left flat-footed -- they really and truly believed this was a slam-dunk case conspiracy and obstruction.

- Did you believe your own hype and that fed to you by the likes on MSNBC, CNN, and ABC?
- If this - after 2 years of waiting with baited breath for the report, telling us daily that Mueller had the goods and it was a matter of time - does not convince you there was no collusion w/ Russia and/or obstruction of justice, what will?

No.

Not at all.

And I understand that the end of mueller isn't actually the end of the investigations.

- Did you allow your partisan rage to cloud your objectivity? No. Do you?

Much of it, yes. Do you believe the misinformation and lies that fox news and breitbart and the blaze feed to you?

- Were you more surprised by this than the 2016 election? No.
- Are you more emotionally let down by this than the 2016 election? No. Much less. After the 2016 election I was afraid;
1. that a lot of the rights i believe in would be overturned, taken away
2. people like you might start killing people like me

But those rights are still there and are even expanding; gays have more rights, pot is being decriminalized, secular atheism is on the rise

So I consider it rather unfortunate that the system is arranged such that someone like trump could actually aspire to the presidency but I am more firmly convinced the American democratic constitutional system of freedom and rights is still in effect.

So I no longer worry about YOU taking away my rights through law or blood.

We know what Republicans have told us. But we don’t know the results.

I believe the conservatives are RUSHING TO JUDGEMENT!

No.
Not at all.
And I understand that the end of mueller isn't actually the end of the investigations.
Funny how when leftists don't like the result of an investigation, they open another investigation.

Trump will remain your President until at least January 2021; if the Democrats and the media do not learn from this experience, and quickly, Trump will remain your President until at least January 2025.

No.
Not at all.
Funny how when leftists don't like the result of an investigation, they open another investigation.

Trump will remain your President until at least January 2021; if the Democrats and the media do not learn from this experience, and quickly, Trump will remain your President until at least January 2025.

You do... you just don't want to admit it.

Have you read the report?

are you rushing to judgement?

are you rushing to judgement?
No.
Feel free to double down on the lies of the last two years - see how it reflects on the 2020 election.

sorry but I am NOT going to waste my time posting all of trumps lies over the past 2 years.

And just like you think hillary is a murderer and sold babies out of pizza shops even though NO INVESTIGATION OR EVIDENCE to either of those 2 claims has ever materialized I shall indulge in my right to continue to believe trump et al is guilty.

Yep…very surprised.
Why?
And the other questions?
Didn’t read them. Just the OP.
Now you have a chance. Let us know. Thanks.
And then:

Neutral pending the following:

Why didn’t he speak to the OIC? IF you were investigating any organization be it the local PTA, General Motors, the New England Patriots, etc… you’d want to talk to whomever was in charge when the allegations of alleged impropriety took place. Since the “CEO” of the campaign didn’t sit through any questioning (as Clinton did when he had an OIC on him)…I have to wonder why that didn’t happen?

Does the absence invalidate the investigation? No. Mueller took a lot of felonious Trump hires off of the street; good on him. Hacking of the DNC and people around HRC has been yet again confirmed. Good on him. The Obstruction of Justice in firing Comey is still in play as is the persecution of Roger Stone.

A good day at work for Mr. Mueller.

Also neutral pending the uncovering of the evidence save for the summary (whitewash?) by AG Barr. If the report is released, perhaps the opinion would change. If not…well…we will just have to assume that Trump is hiding records yet again as he did with his taxes, the translator’s notes when he met with….the RUSSIAN Premier….etc…

The fish rots from the head down. Multiple investigations into Mara-Lard-ass are still ongoing.
why wasn't the DNC Server ever looked at?

Why are you angered by the very very real possibility that Trump did not conspire with the Russians or commit obstruction?
Successful obstruction would result in what?
Sorry - I didn't see your answer to my question.
Well?
No problem. Did you see it yet?
All I see is your inability to be honest with yourself.

Funny. Are you saying you've seen the results, or is it that you fully except the AG's summation?
I do. why don't you? Rod Rosenstein was involved in part of the write up.

For the next two years the democrats will continue to make even bigger fools of themselves than they already have then they will be swept away like the dirt they are in the 2020 election. The Republicans will pick up super majorities in both houses and the democratic party that used to be will fade from existence. They will be replaced by the libertarian party perhaps.

For the next two years the democrats will continue to make even bigger fools of themselves than they already have then they will be swept away like the dirt they are in the 2020 election. The Republicans will pick up super majorities in both houses and the democratic party that used to be will fade from existence. They will be replaced by the libertarian party perhaps.
they don't have an exit plan.

PEOPLE REMEMBER ATTORNEY GENERAL, WAS APPOINTED BY THE DICTATOR LOVING PRESIDENT, KNOWING WELL, THAT HE WOULD NOT GO AGAINST TRUMP-TRUMP WAS NOT LET OFF THE OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE CHARGE--THE SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF NEW YORK, IS WHAT TRUMP HAS TO WORRY ABOUT, THEY HAVE 50 OF THE BEST PROSECUTORS IN THE COUNTRY, AND TRUMP, CAN NOT PARDON, ANYONE WITH THEM. TRUMP PROBLEMS, HAVE ONLY BEGUN.

Forum List

Back