Were you surprised by the result of the Mueller investigation?

For the next two years the democrats will continue to make even bigger fools of themselves than they already have then they will be swept away like the dirt they are in the 2020 election. The Republicans will pick up super majorities in both houses and the democratic party that used to be will fade from existence. They will be replaced by the libertarian party perhaps.
PEOPLE REMEMBER ATTORNEY GENERAL, WAS APPOINTED BY THE DICTATOR LOVING PRESIDENT, KNOWING WELL, THAT HE WOULD NOT GO AGAINST TRUMP-TRUMP WAS NOT LET OFF THE OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE CHARGE--THE SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF NEW YORK, IS WHAT TRUMP HAS TO WORRY ABOUT, THEY HAVE 50 OF THE BEST PROSECUTORS IN THE COUNTRY, AND TRUMP, CAN NOT PARDON, ANYONE WITH THEM. TRUMP PROBLEMS, HAVE ONLY BEGUN.
Why do you hate the fact the President did not conspire with Russia to influence the 2016 election?
Why do you hate the fact the President did not obstruct justice?

Posted many times that everyone would be disappointed when the report was released. waiting to see the report to see if I was right.

For the next two years the democrats will continue to make even bigger fools of themselves than they already have then they will be swept away like the dirt they are in the 2020 election. The Republicans will pick up super majorities in both houses and the democratic party that used to be will fade from existence. They will be replaced by the libertarian party perhaps.
PEOPLE REMEMBER ATTORNEY GENERAL, WAS APPOINTED BY THE DICTATOR LOVING PRESIDENT, KNOWING WELL, THAT HE WOULD NOT GO AGAINST TRUMP-TRUMP WAS NOT LET OFF THE OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE CHARGE--THE SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF NEW YORK, IS WHAT TRUMP HAS TO WORRY ABOUT, THEY HAVE 50 OF THE BEST PROSECUTORS IN THE COUNTRY, AND TRUMP, CAN NOT PARDON, ANYONE WITH THEM. TRUMP PROBLEMS, HAVE ONLY BEGUN.
every AG is appointed by a president. you should read up on civics. Are you now saying Barr is a russia spy too? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I feel sorry for you i do.

We don't KNOW what the results of the Mueller Probe sare since Barr has so far refused to release it
What an ignorant tool!!! LOL Refused? By law, you aren't entitled to see it.

28 CFR § 600.8 - Notification and reports by the Special Counsel.

(c)Closing documentation. At the conclusion of the Special Counsel's work, he or she shall provide the Attorney General with a confidential report explaining the prosecution or declination decisions reached by the Special Counsel.

Seems to me, this caught the left flat-footed -- they really and truly believed this was a slam-dunk case conspiracy and obstruction.

- Did you allow your partisan rage to cloud your objectivity?
- Did you believe your own hype and that fed to you by the likes on MSNBC, CNN, and ABC?
- Were you more surprised by this than the 2016 election?
- Are you more emotionally let down by this than the 2016 election?
- If this - after 2 years of waiting with baited breath for the report, telling us daily that Mueller had the goods and it was a matter of time - does not convince you there was no collusion w/ Russia and/or obstruction of justice, what will?
- Why should we believe you?
We know what Republicans have told us. But we don’t know the results.
ROFLMFAO Denial isn't a river in Egypt.

Successful obstruction would result in what?
Sorry - I didn't see your answer to my question.
Well?
No problem. Did you see it yet?
All I see is your inability to be honest with yourself.

Funny. Are you saying you've seen the results, or is it that you fully except the AG's summation?

Funny that you ignored Mueller's own words, saying:

"The Investigation Did Not Establish That Members of the Trump Campaign Conspired or Coordinated With the Russian Government in it's Election Interference Activities"

Nadler on CNN a few days ago, says there is no evidence Trump obstructed the investigation, I posted that a few days ago, which was almost completely ignored by you TDS membership.

Stop pushing your idiotic immature, partisanship hate!

What makes you think I ignored the few words of Mueller's that were actually quoted?

How is waiting for more information to be released before I make an opinion idiotic, immature or partisanship hate?

But hey if Barr's word is good enough for you, more power to ya.

Well?

Funny. Are you saying you've seen the results, or is it that you fully except the AG's summation?

"The Investigation Did Not Establish That Members of the Trump Campaign Conspired or Coordinated With the Russian Government in it's Election Interference Activities"

Nadler on CNN a few days ago, says there is no evidence Trump obstructed the investigation, I posted that a few days ago, which was almost completely ignored by you TDS membership.

What makes you think I ignored the few words of Mueller's that were actually quoted?

How is waiting for more information to be released before I make an opinion idiotic, immature or partisanship hate?

well if there aren't any open indictments to execute, what is there for you to really need to know?

Well?

I don't respond to threads by this poster.

I don't respond to threads by this poster.
:dunno:

Why do you hate the fact the President did not conspire with Russia to influence the 2016 election?
Russia, if you’re listening…........

Seems to me, this caught the left flat-footed -- they really and truly believed this was a slam-dunk case conspiracy and obstruction.

- Did you believe your own hype and that fed to you by the likes on MSNBC, CNN, and ABC?
- If this - after 2 years of waiting with baited breath for the report, telling us daily that Mueller had the goods and it was a matter of time - does not convince you there was no collusion w/ Russia and/or obstruction of justice, what will?

Who knows? 700 pages summarized in 2 days in 2 pages by a 30 year lobbyist who got his job by pleading the overall power of the pres?
Why should mueller claim anything?
His criminals would have been pardoned by the blob anyway.
He left it to congress

that was truly funny. I laughed and discussed it for weeks. Still nothing wrong with it is there?

The reports were already out the russians hacked her email. Way before trump was a candidate.

Who knows....
You didn't even try to address any of the questions asked.
Funny how that answers all of them...

You avoided the questions - care to try again?

We don't hate.
That's the purview of trump U cultists.
Patience darlin
How do you prove the blobs intent when lying has been his forte for 40 years?

Who knows? 700 pages summarized in 2 days in 2 pages by a 30 year lobbyist who got his job by pleading the overall power of the pres?
Why should mueller claim anything?
His criminals would have been pardoned by the blob anyway.
He left it to congress
Rod Rosenstein read it with him and added his take. why do you avoid that fact? doesn't fit into your narrative? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back