Were you surprised by the result of the Mueller investigation?

Mueller Quotes specifically said no crimes were committed,

Poor Pseudo-cons. Desperately trying to find a liberal who is running around with their hair on fire.

Actually no it didn't.

Congress should get the entire report.
You don't have to look far. Switch over to MSNBC and see all the breathless moving of the goalposts saying Barr is hiding something and by gawd, the House investigations will turn up something. You're going to get another two years of the MSM telling your gullible rubes, "ANY DAY NOW". Blind I an appropriate avie. Wake the fuck up.

That's entertainment for you. Pretty amusing considering the 8 year rhetorical war waged by the Fauxrage machine against Obama. Hell they're still keeping that fucking cell warm for old Hillary, Obama, Holder, or anyone, even Lerner.

The dog was easy to fool because she could see shadows, but she would always sniff out where I threw that smelly old pull toy of hers..........unless we washed it!

Kharma looks like a ravenous beast here in America, but we always like to supersize shit!
What does FOX News have to do with the fact that all you lefty Trump haters are supremely gullible morons who believe whatever your propaganda organs feed you?

Kwc was playing on the meme about "Any Day Now...." and I reminded him that Fauxfans still have a cell ready to jail any number Obama administration officials. I mean, you believe old Hillary and all of them should be jailed, don't you?

I have confidence we will eventually get to see all the non-classified data from the investigation.
Wrong. It's illegal to release Grand Jury testimony.

Poor Pseudo-cons. Desperately trying to find a liberal who is running around with their hair on fire.

Actually no it didn't.

See this is why you are a bald faced liar since YOU were shown the actual quotes from Mueller, here it is again, this time with full links to the report:

It is clear you didn't bother to read the 4 page report, since Barr QUOTES Mueller, who specifically states:

"The Investigation Did Not Establish That Members of the Trump Campaign Conspired or Coordinated With the Russian Government in it's Election Interference Activities"

and,

"the evidence does not establish that the President was involved in an underlying crime related to Russian election interference"

LINK

=========================================================
President Trump is on record stating he wants the ENTIRE report published to the public.

Stop lying about it.

The fact that they didn't establish that, doesn't say "no crime was committed".

If I'm not mistaken, Trumpybear takes Putin's strong and powerful words for granted that they didn't interfere, so isn't that statement a backhanded stab at the Trumpybear?

:aug08_031:

You are so deluded, that you move the goalpost over NOTHING!

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
ummm, Trump said publish the whole thing. So who is moving the goal posts, Sonny?

Yeah he did say that but, he says a lot of things...:yapyapyapf:
Well since he's "totally vindicated" you'd think Rosenstein and Mueller would be his best buds, and he want his own GINORMOUS signature on that report. LOL

Mueller Quotes specifically said no crimes were committed,

Actually no it didn't.

See this is why you are a bald faced liar since YOU were shown the actual quotes from Mueller, here it is again, this time with full links to the report:

It is clear you didn't bother to read the 4 page report, since Barr QUOTES Mueller, who specifically states:

"The Investigation Did Not Establish That Members of the Trump Campaign Conspired or Coordinated With the Russian Government in it's Election Interference Activities"

and,

"the evidence does not establish that the President was involved in an underlying crime related to Russian election interference"

LINK

=========================================================
President Trump is on record stating he wants the ENTIRE report published to the public.

Stop lying about it.
dude, bricks listen better.

Actually no it didn't.

You don't have to look far. Switch over to MSNBC and see all the breathless moving of the goalposts saying Barr is hiding something and by gawd, the House investigations will turn up something. You're going to get another two years of the MSM telling your gullible rubes, "ANY DAY NOW". Blind I an appropriate avie. Wake the fuck up.

That's entertainment for you. Pretty amusing considering the 8 year rhetorical war waged by the Fauxrage machine against Obama. Hell they're still keeping that fucking cell warm for old Hillary, Obama, Holder, or anyone, even Lerner.

The dog was easy to fool because she could see shadows, but she would always sniff out where I threw that smelly old pull toy of hers..........unless we washed it!

Kharma looks like a ravenous beast here in America, but we always like to supersize shit!
What does FOX News have to do with the fact that all you lefty Trump haters are supremely gullible morons who believe whatever your propaganda organs feed you?

Kwc was playing on the meme about "Any Day Now...." and I reminded him that Fauxfans still have a cell ready to jail any number Obama administration officials. I mean, you believe old Hillary and all of them should be jailed, don't you?

I have confidence we will eventually get to see all the non-classified data from the investigation.

Ah, the report is all Grand Jury testimony, that explains it.

Ah, the report is all Grand Jury testimony, that explains it.
What difference does it make? Turds like you are still going to whine about a coverup if any part of it is redacted.

No, not surprised, limited information, Barr said before the report that this would be the result. he kept his word.

Seems to me, this caught the left flat-footed -- they really and truly believed this was a slam-dunk case conspiracy and obstruction.

- Did you allow your partisan rage to cloud your objectivity?
- Did you believe your own hype and that fed to you by the likes on MSNBC, CNN, and ABC?
- Were you more surprised by this than the 2016 election?
- Are you more emotionally let down by this than the 2016 election?
- If this - after 2 years of waiting with baited breath for the report, telling us daily that Mueller had the goods and it was a matter of time - does not convince you there was no collusion w/ Russia and/or obstruction of justice, what will?
- Why should we believe you?

Nope, Nope, and Nope!
I've had the MSM's propagandist number for years.
They're one prong of the three pronged Axis of Indoctrination.
The other two prongs being Academia and Hollywood.

Seems to me, this caught the left flat-footed -- they really and truly believed this was a slam-dunk case conspiracy and obstruction.

- Did you believe your own hype and that fed to you by the likes on MSNBC, CNN, and ABC?
- If this - after 2 years of waiting with baited breath for the report, telling us daily that Mueller had the goods and it was a matter of time - does not convince you there was no collusion w/ Russia and/or obstruction of justice, what will?
Completely expected because the AG is hand picked by Trump.
“A Crime in Public View”: How William Barr Pardoned Donald Trump

CYxhgZ4.jpg

We expect Barr to do Trump's bidding.

That's kind of dumb. If he lies about the report, it'll be easily refuted.

Not on explicit, provable conspiracy between Trump and Russia - that was always a heavy a lift considering there did not need to be that level of co-ordination between them to wink and nod and rub each other's back.

But it is suprising to see a MAYBE on Obstruction from Mueller and I'm really curious to see why after two years of discovery and consideration Mueller could not formulate a definitive recommendation for Congress.
He didn't leave a maybe. He found no crime. In order to obstruct justice, you have to have a crime to obstruct the justice for. The media is continuing to play mind games and people are still falling for it. Stop!

That is pure horseshit.

Most obvious case is Clinton's sexual relationship with Lewinsky. It wasn't a crime. But Clinton still broke the law in attempts to conceal it.

In that case, like in Nixon's case, prosecutor's report ALSO left the Obstruction determination to Congress.

Actually no it didn't.

Report will be made avaiable in classified version to Congress and un-classified version to the public and you,as always, will be wrong yet again.

Those of us who are familiar with the criminal code know that there is no law that criminalizes the act of a PRIVATE CITIZEN DJT for "colluding" with the Russians.

In 2016 the MSM was claiming that HRC was going to win by a landslide . After DJT won They stopped reporting facts and were instead editorializing - they became an extension of the demo rats.

The ONLY country whicj intereferes with our elections is ISRAHELL.

Those of us who are familiar with the criminal code know that there is no law that criminalizes the act of a PRIVATE CITIZEN DJT for "colluding" with the Russians.

Yes there is dummy. It's called criminal conspiracy.

The DOJ "office" reviewed and summarized. It is over. Rosenstein was in on the summay. They quoted the Mule team.

No one from the Mules 20 DEMs are squaking, "the summary is wrong"!

Even dodo-brain Brennan-Clapper are saying "musta been bad info" huh?
And many more.....

What more do you stay-ar-home-red-commie SSDI posters need?
Land O' Goshen!

The DOJ "office" reviewed and summarized. It is over. Rosenstein was in on the summay. They quoted the Mule team.

And many more.....

Land O' Goshen!

You are conflating Conspiracy and Obstruction.

On conspiracy it looks like Donnie is off the hook but Obstruction case is basically open for Congress to take up.

All of that is subject to full Mueller report review by the Congress..

And many more.....

Land O' Goshen!

You are conflating Conspiracy and Obstruction.

On conspiracy it looks like Donnie is off the hook but Obstruction case is basically open for Congress to take up.

All of that is subject to full Mueller report review by the Congress..
so you're going to keep flinging shit on the wall until you MAKE something stick and all the while deny thats what you're doing.

how...cute.

Forum List

Back