West Coast Tent Cities the new Ghettos?

DustyInfinity

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2018
Heard on Rush today (Insert I hate Rush yada), that LA NEGOTIATED with the homeless to get things like refrigerators and sofas off of sidewalks. Tent cities have become an accepted social norm. Self sustaining poverty, generation after generation. Are the tent cities the new projects?

Skid Row in downtown Los Angeles is one of the worst places I've ever seen and I've been to third world countries

Who are these people on that row ??? As individuals what put them there ? We have this huge country where people are free to go, but these folks are stuck on a sidewalk in LA, San Fran, etc ??

Must be something bad wrong with these people. They are either former criminals, drug abusers, mental cases etc.

So it is that facilities such as mental health institution's need to be resurrected in this nation in order to assess and help these people, instead of this nation spending billions on an invasion via our southern border.

The reason these camps exist is because Democrats find them acceptable. I don't think it is possible to argue against that. Why else do you negotiate to get refrigerators off the sidewalk, or pay people a monthly stipend and provide showers. This is another left example of acceptable, perpetual poverty. Democrats scoff when you say their policies lead to Venezuela, but there it is, plain as day.

The reason these camps exist is because Democrats find them acceptable. I don't think it is possible to argue against that. Why else do you negotiate to get refrigerators off the sidewalk, or pay people a monthly stipend and provide showers. This is another left example of acceptable, perpetual poverty. Democrats scoff when you say their policies lead to Venezuela, but there it is, plain as day.
But Democrats "care about" these people. If anyone cared about me that much I sure as hell wouldn't be voting for them.

Forum List

Back