'West Point' Is the Enemy

And why listen to pundits like Mathews?

I wonder what Madonna has to say about it?

You know we should all just listen to Rush.

Last edited:

Or maybe you should listen to lots of different people and ideas, weigh them according to their merits and make a decision based on the ideas that are correct rather than just labelling someone as a pundit and ignoring everything they say. Just because someone has a political viewpoint doesnt mean they dont know anything and dont have a valid viewpoint.

you over-reactive zealots are funny. He clearly meant enemy in regards to political audience. But, enjoy your barrel of monkey reaction anyway.

Jeeze, the Cadets looked like they were snoring to me also.

Matthews must see "enemies" for Ol'BO behind every bush. Wonder if his leg still tingles?????

Or maybe you should listen to lots of different people and ideas, weigh them according to their merits and make a decision based on the ideas that are correct rather than just labelling someone as a pundit and ignoring everything they say. Just because someone has a political viewpoint doesnt mean they dont know anything and dont have a valid viewpoint.

Once someone has proven themselves to be a fool I no longer listen to them.
I also do not listen to those whose existance is based on proving their parties ideals and viewpoints.

Do you believe all the infomercial pundits claims about the product they are pushing?

you over-reactive zealots are funny. He clearly meant enemy in regards to political audience. But, enjoy your barrel of monkey reaction anyway.

See what I mean about the Modern American Left?

No, I don't. Why don't you elaborate instead of circle jerking yourself as if you were posting at newsmax. His statement is no different than a republican political adviser making the same observation about giving a speech in front of a labor union.

jesus christ, if you people didn't have your birth certificate reaction du jour I'm not really sure you'd know what to do with yourself.

LOL...nice try. Now go back and listen to it again. The context couldn't be any more clear.

I did listen. Perhaps you'd like to quote exactly the statement that makes you think Matthews saw those cadets as national enemies.

But, as with the rest of you laughable little Failbears all you need is some daily blustered OUTRAGE to get yo uby better than coffee in the morning.

No, I don't. Why don't you elaborate instead of circle jerking yourself as if you were posting at newsmax. His statement is no different than a republican political adviser making the same observation about giving a speech in front of a labor union.

jesus christ, if you people didn't have your birth certificate reaction du jour I'm not really sure you'd know what to do with yourself.

Elaborate on what?! It's self explanatory!

And to say "his statement is no different than a republican political adviser making the same observation about giving a speech in front of a labor union" adds less than nothing and exposes you as a shameless suckup for all things and people on the Left.

Elaborate on what?! It's self explanatory!

And to say "his statement is no different than a republican political adviser making the same observation about giving a speech in front of a labor union" adds less than nothing and exposes you as a shameless suckup for all things and people on the Left.

No, outside of knee jerk assholes like you it's not self explanatory. Hell, we ALL know that any misconstrued statement will get latched onto like a pit bull by your type. so, again, quote specifically the sentence stated that indicates Chris Matthews sees that academy as a national enemy instead of a POLITICAL ENEMY FOR DEMOCRATS on par with labor unions for republicans or kindly go fuck yourself.

Now, put up or shut the fuck up, you goddamn political hack. You make the charge now support your goddamn assumption.

Forum List

Back