Westboro Baptist and... O

Obamanation

Silver Member
Sep 6, 2012
Coming to Moore, Oklahoma to advantage of others people misery --- Both staying true to form. ---

O's good buddy...

"You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before." - Rahm Emanuel

Now THAT'S an organization that should be undergoing an IRS 501(c)(3) investigation. The Westboro Baptist Church is no more a church than the orangutang cage at the San Diego Zoo. These people are not anywhere near being Christian ... or any other religion for that matter.

If they show up in Moore, OK spewing their sick hatred, I hope the town has some kind of law or regulation that would permit their immediate arrest and incarceration. Surely, a judge could be found in the rubble who would be happy to deny bail.

These people are just so far beyond sick that I don't know what to call it.

The Westboro Baptists are an embarrassment, but they're within their rights.

One of these days, a serviceman's surviving buddies will administer a good old-fashioned downhome ass-whipping to that bunch. The law should descend on the perpetrators and immediately fine them 10 dollars each.

Now THAT'S an organization that should be undergoing an IRS 501(c)(3) investigation. The Westboro Baptist Church is no more a church than the orangutang cage at the San Diego Zoo. These people are not anywhere near being Christian ... or any other religion for that matter.

If they show up in Moore, OK spewing their sick hatred, I hope the town has some kind of law or regulation that would permit their immediate arrest and incarceration. Surely, a judge could be found in the rubble who would be happy to deny bail.

These people are just so far beyond sick that I don't know what to call it.

Thank you.....so many people (mostly liberals) compare us with them. When not one true Christian has ever sided with them. We put them down as fast as anyone else, they are NOT Christians. I can't believe there isn't some way they can be shut up :(

The members of the Westboro church should seriously consider group therapy. They are all mentally ill and full of hate. Has anyone ever given them a taste of their own medicine by protesting outside of their church?

The members of the Westboro church should seriously consider group therapy. They are all mentally ill and full of hate. Has anyone ever given them a taste of their own medicine by protesting outside of their church?

I'm not certain they actually have a church building at all. It might be one of these things that is being run out of the home of the leader. Yeah, I know - that sounds crazy. I once knew a minister who taught people how to set themselves up as churches in their homes as a means of getting around personal taxation. It was a huge deal in the news at the time, but both he and his wife did time in a federal prison over the situation. Don't know whatever happened to them after they got out of prison.

They have a church and a website...

topeka_kansas_westboro_baptist_church_january_2006.jpg

Um, the world would be a much better place if all of the Westboro's nutters would Heaven's Gate themselves.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76Oc1rkuOoE]South Park Cash for Gold - YouTube[/ame]

I was reading in Huffpo, I think yesterday? - maybe earlier this morning - not sure - that Fred Phelps Jr., the pastor's son and one of the main spokespersons for the Westboro group, was tweeting that the tornado that leveled Moore OK was God's retaliation for praising Jason Collins coming out. Indeed sick stuff though I don't know whether the whole group would condone that.

But what the whole group DOES condone is hatefully indefensible most of the time.

The Westboro Baptists are an embarrassment, but they're within their rights.

One of these days, a serviceman's surviving buddies will administer a good old-fashioned downhome ass-whipping to that bunch. The law should descend on the perpetrators and immediately fine them 10 dollars each.

They exist to sue for that "ass whooping". Ignore them.

We've had the Westboro assholes in Oklahoma before. If I recall, all four tires on their van went flat and they had a hard time finding any tire shops that had the staff or time to help them out.

Forum List

Back