We've Forgotton

evancity2 said:
Okay, nobody reads my posts. I said what my proof was that everyone forgot, but I'll say it once more.

We all got cought up in the politics behind war in Iraq.

If that aint simple enough for you guys, so be it.

You know, it takes a reall man to admit he forgot. Anyone can deny it. I havn't seen one man in favor of my pionts. But that's okay. As long as <b>I</b> know what is going on with the memories of 911 and IRAQ, than I'm okay with that. My post was just a reminder. So, go ahead, disagree, tell me I'm to bold and "stiring things up". What do u think the people who died in 911 would think?

:boohoo: your preaching to the damn choir. Quit while your ahead. I relive that image probably once a week just to remind me of what we're fighting for.

Evancity2, this is what 'stirred things up':

OMG! Kathianne, u are either:

a) 2 years old

b) High

C) Mentilly Ill

D) Possesed by evil dragons.

How could u not understand my post. Yes, we are fighting for the people who died.

Actually your syntax, spelling, and grammar could use a bit of work, which is why I was asking for your clarification.

Now, we have responded directly to your posts, how about doing the same?

Fine, if you want me to quit, I will. But just remember one thing. You know what it is.

dude, your heart is in the right place, just settle down and realize that nobody is trying to fight with you.

And admitting that you forgot doesn't make you a real man. If you can forget that some rag-heads killed thousands of Americans than you are a real retard. Besides, in America (and an election year) all issues WILL turn to the political side, no matter what it is. It is just one of the many magical effects of big media.

Evancity,

Many people have forgotten, but the people that have posted onto this 1 thread HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN!.
You don't need to convince us of anything. I was in NYC on 9/11 and saw it all with my own 2 eyes. I think about it everyday............

You don't need to convince us, but there are definitley people who need reminding........

and did i ever say my piont wasn't to remind the people who forgot? It was. Fine, if u say u remembered, you may very well be right. Im sorry about accusing kathrine of being high and possesed. But u may have forgotton...

evancity2 said:
and did i ever say my piont wasn't to remind the people who forgot? It was. Fine, if u say u remembered, you may very well be right. Im sorry about accusing kathrine of being high and possesed. But u may have forgotton...

Forgiven. Now, how about posting something we can discuss, since WE have not forgotten....

I take it you have issues with the War in Iraq?

My opinion has already been stated. I support our troops just like I support the people of 911! If I'm for or agianst war in Iraq, it really doesn't matter. What matters is that our troops are over ther DIEING for the people who died in 911. They are all heros. I don't give a **** what the politics of the situation are, because what is politics more than a ways of doing things without pissing people off (or too many people).

evancity2 said:
My opinion has already been stated. I support our troops just like I support the people of 911! If I'm for or agianst war in Iraq, it really doesn't matter. What matters is that our troops are over ther DIEING for the people who died in 911. They are all heros. I don't give a **** what the politics of the situation are, because what is politics more than a ways of doing things without pissing people off (or too many people).

OK, that should do it then.

ALRIGHT! Good opinion, just realize that America will always immerse itself in politics. No matter what is going on, the political side will show. Hell, even baseball has more politics than it should.

JohnGalt said:
ALRIGHT! Good opinion, just realize that America will always immerse itself in politics. No matter what is going on, the political side will show. Hell, even baseball has more politics than it should.

John, it's become obvious that we are not nuanced enough.... :cool:

u mean say things without pissing people off? lol

normally I'm not this get-pissed-of-at-me-able. But, I just felt that was what it took to really get the depth of the situation out. I wish the depth of the situation had gotton out...

or, u guys do get the depth and i just don't see that cause your not as get-pissed-of-at-me-able as i am.

evancity2 said:
u mean say things without pissing people off? lol

normally I'm not this get-pissed-of-at-me-able. But, I just felt that was what it took to really get the depth of the situation out. I wish the depth of the situation had gotton out...

or, u guys do get the depth and i just don't see that cause your not as get-pissed-of-at-me-able as i am.

:wtf: Has someone been rude to you?

um, maybe...

but people are defenetly pissed at me. Sorry if i sounded rude on my last post (i dont see how i was)

Forum List

Back