WH Press Secretary Psaki Refuses To Say If Biden Believes A 15 Week Old, Unborn Baby Is A Human Being

It’a a Yes, No, or Not Sure answer for Mr Catholic.

Yes you make laws to protect the child.

No you don’t make laws to protect the child.

Not Sure you error on the side of life and make laws to protect what maybe a child.

The question was a trap attempting to wedge Biden. He's too smart for that.

Apart from.that, how is that relevant to running the country?

Republicans want to control the conversation or conversation. We can’t let them.

Not Sure you error on the side of life and make laws to protect what maybe a child.

There's no such thing as an "unborn baby."
Before birth it is a fetus

Do you think an egg is a chicken?
Caviar is fish?
A walnut is a tree?

It depends on what state you live in

What does the conservative Supreme Court say? Who cares what the White House Press secretary says. Can that person overturn Roe V Wade? Can Biden?

Please tell us why the conservative majority on the Supreme Court continues to let American women MURDER their babies. They must not agree with you that it's wrong. Or maybe they agree with me it's a necessary evil. Most likely that's it.

Touchy subject. I wouldn't comment if I were the White House Press Secretary.

The question was to Biden, and a refusal to answer was given on a very important topic.

Important to whom?
Would it be "important" if it were a 14 wk 6 day 23 hr 55 min fetus?
How about 15w 1 min? Still important?
Why is the number 15 significant?

But back to whom.
Not important to me but I'm sure Biden's support of choice is important to hundreds of millions, including me.
But maybe what you mean is that the issue is important
to those looking for their daily butthurt.

...Would you like it if every couple that had sex got pregnant? ....
Wouldn't affect you in any case.
I asked questions in the post you just replied to. ...
What questions?
Do you finger your asshole?
Keep that in your closet, freak.
How many times have i asked a question, you didn’t answer and so I asked again and you still won’t answer. So now when you ask me to ask a question all I want to know is how much do you weigh and have you ever had a finger in your ass, if you have ho many?

What questions?
Why? You volunteering?
Fuck yes! Please give me the opportunity to finger unkotards asshole. I promise it won’t hurt more than it should and I promise I’m not enjoying it too much

What questions?
Why? You volunteering?
Fuck yes! Please give me the opportunity to finger unkotards asshole. I promise it won’t hurt more than it should and I promise I’m not enjoying it too much
You need to keep your sick fantasies to yourself, freak. No means no.

What questions?
Why? You volunteering?
We'll need to see evidence of your qualifications.
Please post the names and contact info for you last three penetrations
and
a video of you practicing on your favorite penis pump..

Everyone living was once a 15 week old baby

/Thread
I have yet to see any Libtard say they support their mom having an abortion when they were conceived.

Typical Libtard double standards.
I wouldn’t have minded one bit if my mom aborted me. Do you know one person who has ever complained about being aborted?

Let me ask you stupid mother fuckers a question. Would you like it if every couple that had sex got pregnant? Isnt that what sex is for? Gods a stupid dick. He should have made it so if you have intercourse you get pregnant every time. Then we would know no5 to fuck. We would just 69
Do you know one person who has ever complained about being aborted?

Oops! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

From a legal standpoint, NO - A 15 week old zygote is no more a human being than a freshly hatched tadpole is a frog.
Human beings have to be able to live and breath on their own - Independent of a host.

View attachment 504342
So, you think a newborn can live on his/her own?

what a dumbass.
Generally with ordinary care of course, like feeding, keeping it warm, and cleaning up its messes. Whereas no amount of care, ordinary or extraordinarily, can sustain the life a 15 week old fetus born into the world.

So if a premature baby needs a ventilator to breath you are still good with killing it

Ventilators are considered normal care and federal law requires all infants born alive be given life sustaining care,
First she should ask Biden that personal question.

Second, a human fetus born after just 15 weeks of gestation will not survive and become a baby human being.
A baby not killed at 15 weeks will become a born human being.

A baby must be born first otherwise it is a fetus. There is no unborn baby. There is a viable fetus, but not at 15 weeks.

From a legal standpoint, NO - A 15 week old zygote is no more a human being than a freshly hatched tadpole is a frog.
Human beings have to be able to live and breath on their own - Independent of a host.

View attachment 504342
So, you think a newborn can live on his/her own?

what a dumbass.
Generally with ordinary care of course, like feeding, keeping it warm, and cleaning up its messes. Whereas no amount of care, ordinary or extraordinarily, can sustain the life a 15 week old fetus born into the world.

So if a premature baby needs a ventilator to breath you are still good with killing it

Ventilators are considered normal care and federal law requires all infants born alive be given life sustaining care,
First she should ask Biden that personal question.

Second, a human fetus born after just 15 weeks of gestation will not survive and become a baby human being.
A baby not killed at 15 weeks will become a born human being.

A baby must be born first otherwise it is a fetus. There is no unborn baby. There is a viable fetus, but not at 15 weeks.
Cool. Normal care for an unborn baby results in a born baby.

You just owned yourself, Dumbass.

Also, you went from the requirement to be a human of being able to breatheon its own to it being OK to need a. Entilator to breathe.

You keep moving the goal posts, Halfwit.

Repubs only pretend to care about the unborn, we know damn sure they despise the living.

They don't give a shit about the baby once it's outside the womb. Then it's on it's own. Hungry? Fuck you. Want good schools in your poor neighborhood? Fuck you. Want a livable wage? Fuck you. Need healthcare? Fuck you.
And notice how quickly Republicans want to go to war with countries like Iran or Iraq. Hundreds of thousands of American soldiers will die? Fuck you.
We want choice in education to give minorities a chance you loons cannot have that. Got to keep them uneducated and on welfare for a vote. Just ask the Obama phone lady.
So you want to help the few who can do Charter School and in turn hurt the 80% who need public school got it.

What it looks like is you want to give rich people who send their kids to private schools tax breaks even if it means defunding public schools. Got it.
Charter schools would put competition against our public schools. If they can't keep up educating our kids, then they don't deserve our money.
Seems like we have a lot of charter schools opening close to poor communities. How come charter schools aren’t doing so good in upper middle class white communities that have decent public schools?

It seems lik you are looking at the poorest communities and sayin* that’s what public schools are like for all kids. Not true. I went to a Detroit public school and a metro Detroit public school. The metro Detroit school was good the Detroit school was not. Fuck charter schools. Why don’t we just mak Detroit public schools as good as the metro Detroit schools?

I moved out of Detroit in 4th grade. The counselor told my mother I basically learned nothing in 5 years except for what she taught me.
Schools aren't going to get any better unless they have competition and charter schools will do that.

Repubs only pretend to care about the unborn, we know damn sure they despise the living.

They don't give a shit about the baby once it's outside the womb. Then it's on it's own. Hungry? Fuck you. Want good schools in your poor neighborhood? Fuck you. Want a livable wage? Fuck you. Need healthcare? Fuck you.
And notice how quickly Republicans want to go to war with countries like Iran or Iraq. Hundreds of thousands of American soldiers will die? Fuck you.
We want choice in education to give minorities a chance you loons cannot have that. Got to keep them uneducated and on welfare for a vote. Just ask the Obama phone lady.
So you want to help the few who can do Charter School and in turn hurt the 80% who need public school got it.

What it looks like is you want to give rich people who send their kids to private schools tax breaks even if it means defunding public schools. Got it.
Charter schools would put competition against our public schools. If they can't keep up educating our kids, then they don't deserve our money.
Seems like we have a lot of charter schools opening close to poor communities. How come charter schools aren’t doing so good in upper middle class white communities that have decent public schools?

It seems lik you are looking at the poorest communities and sayin* that’s what public schools are like for all kids. Not true. I went to a Detroit public school and a metro Detroit public school. The metro Detroit school was good the Detroit school was not. Fuck charter schools. Why don’t we just mak Detroit public schools as good as the metro Detroit schools?

I moved out of Detroit in 4th grade. The counselor told my mother I basically learned nothing in 5 years except for what she taught me.
Schools aren't going to get any better unless they have competition and charter schools will do that.
You think so because that's what Republicans have told you but that's not probably true. Public schools are in competition with private schools and they haven't gotten any better because of them.

Are you saying our poorest schools aren't even trying? The teachers don't try? I can tell you, they aren't trying they are just babysitting. I went to a Detroit Public School K-4th grade and when I moved to the suburbs they counselor told my mom besides what she taught me, I learned NOTHING at that Detroit Public School.

So, I can tell you from first hand experience Charter Schools aren't going to do anything other than further defund those public schools.

And out in the suburbs, Charter schools aren't even necessary. The public schools are fine out here.

AND, it's been proven Charter School's aren't really all that great. They certainly don't attract the best teachers.

Anyways, I don't hate Charter Schools I just don't think they are the silver bullet you think they are.

You think so because that's what Republicans have told you but that's not probably true. Public schools are in competition with private schools and they haven't gotten any better because of them.

Are you saying our poorest schools aren't even trying? The teachers don't try? I can tell you, they aren't trying they are just babysitting. I went to a Detroit Public School K-4th grade and when I moved to the suburbs they counselor told my mom besides what she taught me, I learned NOTHING at that Detroit Public School.

So, I can tell you from first hand experience Charter Schools aren't going to do anything other than further defund those public schools.

And out in the suburbs, Charter schools aren't even necessary. The public schools are fine out here.

AND, it's been proven Charter School's aren't really all that great. They certainly don't attract the best teachers.

Anyways, I don't hate Charter Schools I just don't think they are the silver bullet you think they are.
Public schools are indoctrination centers now.

Public schools are indoctrination centers now.
We should defund them along with the police.

Forum List

Back