WH Press Secretary Psaki Refuses To Say If Biden Believes A 15 Week Old, Unborn Baby Is A Human Being

Repubs only pretend to care about the unborn, we know damn sure they despise the living.

They don't give a shit about the baby once it's outside the womb. Then it's on it's own. Hungry? Fuck you. Want good schools in your poor neighborhood? Fuck you. Want a livable wage? Fuck you. Need healthcare? Fuck you.
And notice how quickly Republicans want to go to war with countries like Iran or Iraq. Hundreds of thousands of American soldiers will die? Fuck you.
We want choice in education to give minorities a chance you loons cannot have that. Got to keep them uneducated and on welfare for a vote. Just ask the Obama phone lady.
So you want to help the few who can do Charter School and in turn hurt the 80% who need public school got it.

What it looks like is you want to give rich people who send their kids to private schools tax breaks even if it means defunding public schools. Got it.
Charter schools would put competition against our public schools. If they can't keep up educating our kids, then they don't deserve our money.
Seems like we have a lot of charter schools opening close to poor communities. How come charter schools aren’t doing so good in upper middle class white communities that have decent public schools?

It seems lik you are looking at the poorest communities and sayin* that’s what public schools are like for all kids. Not true. I went to a Detroit public school and a metro Detroit public school. The metro Detroit school was good the Detroit school was not. Fuck charter schools. Why don’t we just mak Detroit public schools as good as the metro Detroit schools?

I moved out of Detroit in 4th grade. The counselor told my mother I basically learned nothing in 5 years except for what she taught me.
Schools aren't going to get any better unless they have competition and charter schools will do that.
You think so because that's what Republicans have told you but that's not probably true. Public schools are in competition with private schools and they haven't gotten any better because of them.

Are you saying our poorest schools aren't even trying? The teachers don't try? I can tell you, they aren't trying they are just babysitting. I went to a Detroit Public School K-4th grade and when I moved to the suburbs they counselor told my mom besides what she taught me, I learned NOTHING at that Detroit Public School.

So, I can tell you from first hand experience Charter Schools aren't going to do anything other than further defund those public schools.

And out in the suburbs, Charter schools aren't even necessary. The public schools are fine out here.

AND, it's been proven Charter School's aren't really all that great. They certainly don't attract the best teachers.

Anyways, I don't hate Charter Schools I just don't think they are the silver bullet you think they are.
Public schools are indoctrination centers now.
When have they never been indoctrination centers?

Repubs only pretend to care about the unborn, we know damn sure they despise the living.

They don't give a shit about the baby once it's outside the womb. Then it's on it's own. Hungry? Fuck you. Want good schools in your poor neighborhood? Fuck you. Want a livable wage? Fuck you. Need healthcare? Fuck you.
And notice how quickly Republicans want to go to war with countries like Iran or Iraq. Hundreds of thousands of American soldiers will die? Fuck you.
We want choice in education to give minorities a chance you loons cannot have that. Got to keep them uneducated and on welfare for a vote. Just ask the Obama phone lady.
So you want to help the few who can do Charter School and in turn hurt the 80% who need public school got it.

What it looks like is you want to give rich people who send their kids to private schools tax breaks even if it means defunding public schools. Got it.
Charter schools would put competition against our public schools. If they can't keep up educating our kids, then they don't deserve our money.
Seems like we have a lot of charter schools opening close to poor communities. How come charter schools aren’t doing so good in upper middle class white communities that have decent public schools?

It seems lik you are looking at the poorest communities and sayin* that’s what public schools are like for all kids. Not true. I went to a Detroit public school and a metro Detroit public school. The metro Detroit school was good the Detroit school was not. Fuck charter schools. Why don’t we just mak Detroit public schools as good as the metro Detroit schools?

I moved out of Detroit in 4th grade. The counselor told my mother I basically learned nothing in 5 years except for what she taught me.
Schools aren't going to get any better unless they have competition and charter schools will do that.
You think so because that's what Republicans have told you but that's not probably true. Public schools are in competition with private schools and they haven't gotten any better because of them.

Are you saying our poorest schools aren't even trying? The teachers don't try? I can tell you, they aren't trying they are just babysitting. I went to a Detroit Public School K-4th grade and when I moved to the suburbs they counselor told my mom besides what she taught me, I learned NOTHING at that Detroit Public School.

So, I can tell you from first hand experience Charter Schools aren't going to do anything other than further defund those public schools.

And out in the suburbs, Charter schools aren't even necessary. The public schools are fine out here.

AND, it's been proven Charter School's aren't really all that great. They certainly don't attract the best teachers.

Anyways, I don't hate Charter Schools I just don't think they are the silver bullet you think they are.
Good point. The pledge of allegiance, history classes,

Sorry if schools now teach political correctness. Is that wrong?

We should defund them along with the police.
We have elementary aged kids wanting to change their sex. Thats what they are teaching.

Wasn't when I went. They taught what they went to school to teach.

We have elementary aged kids wanting to change their sex. Thats what they are teaching.

Good point. The pledge of allegiance, history classes,

Sorry if schools now teach political correctness. Is that wrong?
My kid just graduated and the school he attended over 9 years are not teaching political correctness.

They taught only what they wanted you to be exposed to, I learned more out of school than in school.

They taught only what they wanted you to be exposed to, I learned more out of school than in school.
I never knew my teachers political stance. The way it should be.

That's when trannies start feeling different. And it's ok. Good the teacher is telling them it's ok. Come out. No longer should young gays stay in the closet. At what age do you say it's ok to come out and say you are gay?

Yea but you might have known what they felt about unions since they are in them. Or women's liberation. Or affirmative action. Or evolution. You just didn't know how to put it together like you do today. I can tell most people's politics very quickly today. Back then I didn't even know who was jewish in my class. Today I would.

It’a a Yes, No, or Not Sure answer for Mr Catholic.

Yes you make laws to protect the child.

No you don’t make laws to protect the child.

Not Sure you error on the side of life and make laws to protect what maybe a child.

You think a 15 week foetus could survive outside the womb? Stupid.

You should have a vasectomy and mind your own damned business.

You think "survive outside the womb" is the definition of life? Stupid.

You should have a sterilization and do the gene pool a favor. "You're a man so it's none of your business" is just another way of saying, "My arguments are so ignorant that I can only win debates if no one else talks."

I told you, these leftist kooks swear by the insane, anti-science belief that life begins when the baby exits the birth canal. It's backwards, voodoo superstition like this we should not have to be dealing with anymore in this day and age.

From a legal standpoint, NO - A 15 week old zygote is no more a human being than a freshly hatched tadpole is a frog.
Human beings have to be able to live and breath on their own - Independent of a host.

View attachment 504342
So, you think a newborn can live on his/her own?

what a dumbass.
Generally with ordinary care of course, like feeding, keeping it warm, and cleaning up its messes. Whereas no amount of care, ordinary or extraordinarily, can sustain the life a 15 week old fetus born into the world.

So if a premature baby needs a ventilator to breath you are still good with killing it

Ventilators are considered normal care and federal law requires all infants born alive be given life sustaining care,
First she should ask Biden that personal question.

Second, a human fetus born after just 15 weeks of gestation will not survive and become a baby human being.
A baby not killed at 15 weeks will become a born human being.

A baby must be born first otherwise it is a fetus. There is no unborn baby. There is a viable fetus, but not at 15 weeks.
Cool. Normal care for an unborn baby results in a born baby.

You just owned yourself, Dumbass.

Also, you went from the requirement to be a human of being able to breatheon its own to it being OK to need a. Entilator to breathe.

You keep moving the goal posts, Halfwit.

A baby's lungs has to be able sustain it's life. Without that development a respirator is useless. I don't think the baby would be considered born alive under the federal law.

You're conflating.

That's when trannies start feeling different. And it's ok. Good the teacher is telling them it's ok. Come out. No longer should young gays stay in the closet. At what age do you say it's ok to come out and say you are gay?
Liberals are a bunch of perverts. Elementary school kids shouldn't be taught about sex or be told they can change their sex.

Yea but you might have known what they felt about unions since they are in them. Or women's liberation. Or affirmative action. Or evolution. You just didn't know how to put it together like you do today. I can tell most people's politics very quickly today. Back then I didn't even know who was jewish in my class. Today I would.
The only teacher that I had a clue about was my shop teacher. But then again back then I didn't care about politics.

Do tell. How would you know "who's Jewish" today?

Not Sure you error on the side of life and make laws to protect what maybe a child.

The question was a trap attempting to wedge Biden. He's too smart for that.

Apart from.that, how is that relevant to running the country?

Only a leftist would consider a straight question requiring an honest answer to be "a trap".

The name, nose and the look they give when you say merry xmas.

Ah, you're a good DemoKKKrat.

The question was a trap attempting to wedge Biden. He's too smart for that.

Apart from.that, how is that relevant to running the country?

Only a leftist would consider a straight question requiring an honest answer to be "a trap".

Like when Trump was forced to defend white supremists. It was a trap and he fell into it like an idiot. Cost him the election.

Ah, you're a good DemoKKKrat.
You're just trying to win over the jewish vote, which interestingly you don't ever win.

Liberals are a bunch of perverts. Elementary school kids shouldn't be taught about sex or be told they can change their sex.
They learn about that long before they go to school.

Forum List

Back