What a FAKE and Hypocrite, even a Liar !!

Reagan and Bush earned theirs, they both served IN the military

but carry on over your man/crush

bush did not serve in the military. his daddy hid him out in the national guard where he wasted a million dollars in training costs before he split since he was afraid to drug test and get rectified.

and btw, the black guy is your commander in chief, so i'd get over it if i were you. :D

you're welcome.

obama derangement syndrome is hysterically funny.

The National Guard is part of the military. Many were killed in Nam! Bush had the potential of going there.

Obama is such an incompetent CIC that it makes his wearing the jacket very reprehensible!

bush did not serve in the military. his daddy hid him out in the national guard where he wasted a million dollars in training costs before he split since he was afraid to drug test and get rectified.

and btw, the black guy is your commander in chief, so i'd get over it if i were you. :D

you're welcome.

:lol:

C'mon Wildman.

Obama loves you too.

Shake and make up.

h5p6p0nqbcgtwb1gbkij.jpg

i would not touch that motherfucker's hand even if i were wearing a
51T3HQGmg8L._SY355_.jpg

you're welcome.

The National Guard is part of the military. Many were killed in Nam! Bush had the potential of going there.

Obama is such an incompetent CIC that it makes his wearing the jacket very reprehensible!
Hey buddy...lookup Champaugn Unit.

Here, I'll do it for you.

Champagne unit

A champagne unit is a US military unit staffed by celebrities or people from wealthy or politically powerful families. Such units have often been part of the National Guard, and assigned to lower-risk duty inside the United States.

The term is pejorative, with the connotation that such units were havens for those with connections who wished to avoid conscription into more dangerous duty while still gaining the prestige afforded in the United States to military service. Over a century earlier, such a unit was called a silk-stocking regiment after the New York's 7th Regiment, whose well-heeled members built their own armory, the Seventh Regiment Armory in the upper East side of Manhattan.
Vietnam War

During the Vietnam war, service in the National Guard and Reserve components were seen as a way to avoid combat. Although some number of Guard and Reserve units were in fact "called-up" to combat duty in every US war since they were founded,the risk was especially low in the 1970s.

Only 8700 of these soldiers were sent to Vietnam, 0.3% of the personnel who served. Furthermore, a greatly disproportionate number of famous, wealthy, and/or politically connected young men received slots in the Guard or Reserves during Vietnam, including 360 professional athletes such as Bill Bradley and Nolan Ryan.
Commenting on this disparity,

General Colin Powell wrote in his autobiography, "I am angry that so many sons of the powerful and well placed and many professional athletes (who were probably healthier than any of us) managed to wangle slots in Reserve and National Guard units. Of the many tragedies of Vietnam, this raw class discrimination strikes me as the most damaging to the ideal that all Americans are created equal and owe equal allegiance to our country."
147th Fighter Group

One well known champagne unit was the Texas Air National Guard 147th Fighter Interceptor Group, at Ellington Field in Houston. During the Vietnam War many well-connected sons landed in this posting, sometimes with the help of politicians such as Ben Barnes.

Last edited:
poor obama deranged loony toon.

this is the picture we made and make fun of.... because it was pathetic. the fact that you draw an analogy explains why you are incapable of getting anything oorrect.

bush-flightsuit-236x300.jpg

Hey, pigshit dimb bitch, Bush Flew to the Carrier, that's a flight suit, it's what you wear when flying in one of the planes he went to the carrier on.
And conservatives everywhere celebrate it as

National Codpiece Day.

Jealous? Hah hah!

this is the picture we made and make fun of.... because it was pathetic. the fact that you draw an analogy explains why you are incapable of getting anything oorrect.

First of all Obama hates the military! Obviously when this idiot said:
Senator Obama said "troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"
he had no idea that terrorists LOVE to use and agree with him!!!

GWB on the other hand WOULD NEVER NEVER deprecate the military for several reasons:
He was a fighter pilot!
Bush began 53 weeks of flight training at Moody Air Force Base, Georgia.[2] In December 1969, Bush began 21 weeks of fighter interceptor training on the F-102 in Houston at the 147th's Combat Crew Training School, soloing in March 1970 and graduating in June 1970.
When he graduated, he had fulfilled his two-year active-duty commitment.

George W. Bush military service controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

His Dad was a fighter pilot!

What the hell military experience has Obama had??
ZERO!

Hey, pigshit dimb bitch, Bush Flew to the Carrier, that's a flight suit, it's what you wear when flying in one of the planes he went to the carrier on.

these stupid fucking libertards don't know shit about the Military, aircraft or the Navy, when it comes to "carrier" they feeeeel it must be UPS or FedX :lmao: .... :lmao:

First of all Obama hates the military! Obviously when this idiot said:
Senator Obama said "troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"
he had no idea that terrorists LOVE to use and agree with him!!!

Steph lies. What Obama said in 2007.

"We've got to get the job done there and that requires us to have enough troops so that we're not just air-raiding villages and killing civilians, which is causing enormous pressure over there."

the ugliness and desperation of the rabid right on full display.

:lmao:

and I guess you consider this pretty?

jillian Quote: Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post

and btw, the black guy is your commander in chief, so i'd get over it if i were you.

you're welcome.

Ah...........and let's not forget the Liberals all time favorite, the first, 'Black President". He used a politiccian friend to get accepted by the National Guard and never even showed up for duty! That's draft dodging, actually it's desertion.

Clinton was a deserter, and Obama is a fraud, a liar, and a World wide disgrace!

Wrong again! It wasn't the jacket and the helmet it was the poster and the liar that he was about the WMD's and sending out Collin Powell to sell his lie. You know with his buddy dickie "shotgunblasttotheface" cheney.
Which halliburton became a war profiteering company, remember, dickie boys, company.
:eusa_liar:

anyone here recall how the liberal media went bonkers over GW Bush wearing a military style jacket when he went to Afghan ?

/
aptopix-obama-afghani_stra.jpg

but now the fucking liarberal media FEEEEEELS it is just fine for this pile of shit to wear a military jacket, complete with unit patch.fuck that worthless pig of an alleged human. :lmao:

There is nothing wrong nor pathetic /with either picture. President is Commander In Chief......highest ranking officer in the Chain of Command. Elections have consequences.

Difference here is Bush served and was a pilot.

-Geaux

The media went "bonkers" because Bush diverted a carrier so he could play fly boy and deliver one of the worst and most ironic speeches of his Presidency..

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back