What a FAKE and Hypocrite, even a Liar !!

anyone here recall how the liberal media went bonkers over GW Bush wearing a military style jacket when he went to Afghan ?

No, I don't because they didn't.

They made fun of him because of his premature ejaculation about "Mission Accomplished" but the bodies just kept coming back to Dover AFB anyway.

mission_accomplished02-hires.jpg

you fucking idiot assholes, why is it you all are so fucking stupid about "MISSION ACCOPLISHED" ????? THE BANNER WAS HUNG ON THE CARRIER BECAUSE IT WAS THE CARRIER THAT ACCOMPLISHED THE MISSION.

deny it all you want, but it is THEtruth !!! :up:

I was onto that from the start. I saw it live on National TV and knew exactly what it meant. The Democrat scum along with the media twisted it into something ugly 'after the fact'.

We flew the same banner when arriving back from a cruise and the vietnam war was still going on. We were proud of our successful cruise, even though sailors, marines, or SEALs were killed on every cruise I made. Two SEALs on one night landing, one drowned when his rebreather system failed and the other was ran over by an LCM and cut to pieces by the screws. Amphibious Operations were very dangerous in the sixties.

there was a 'Refer Ship' (carried frozen foods to ships on station) that used to fly the banner, "We throw the meat to the fleet", while high lining frozen meat to us at sea. If you're a seagoing Navy Vet you know the suggestion.

cold people is what we thought when the turkey Bush was holding you people decided it was fake and plastic

oh and cold people are those who get their panities all bunch up over a rodeo clown doing a comedy skit of your Dear wonderful Obama

we could go on and on

poor obama deranged loony toon.

this is the picture we made and make fun of.... because it was pathetic. the fact that you draw an analogy explains why you are incapable of getting anything oorrect.

bush-flightsuit-236x300.jpg
That is what anyone wears when they sit in the seat of a Navy aircraft.

You didn't think he would be wearing a three-piece pinstriped suit, did you?

Bush didn't have to fly in on a fighter jet. It was all done as a photo-op. That's the point. But this is something that every potus does. That you wing nuts are now foaming at the mouth over Obama wearing a flight jacket is just further proof that you're all a bunch of pathetic crybabies incapable of viewing the world through nonpartisan eyes

this is the picture we made and make fun of.... because it was pathetic. the fact that you draw an analogy explains why you are incapable of getting anything oorrect.

That is what anyone wears when they sit in the seat of a Navy aircraft.

You didn't think he would be wearing a three-piece pinstriped suit, did you?

Bush didn't have to fly in on a fighter jet. It was all done as a photo-op. That's the point. But this is something that every potus does. That you wing nuts are now foaming at the mouth over Obama wearing a flight jacket is just further proof that you're all a bunch of pathetic crybabies incapable of viewing the world through nonpartisan eyes

During the 70s, hippies and other pot heads wore flight jackets, so he is right at home. Just had to dig it out of his closet.

anyone here recall how the liberal media went bonkers over GW Bush wearing a military style jacket when he went to Afghan ?

/
aptopix-obama-afghani_stra.jpg

but now the fucking liarberal media FEEEEEELS it is just fine for this pile of shit to wear a military jacket, complete with unit patch.fuck that worthless pig of an alleged human. :lmao:

No...but I remember the RW going crazy over Clinton wearing one. :D

Bush has the right to wear one....regardless of being President. He was a military pilot.

Reagan and Bush earned theirs, they both served IN the military

but carry on over your man/crush

bush did not serve in the military. his daddy hid him out in the national guard where he wasted a million dollars in training costs before he split since he was afraid to drug test and get re-certified.

and btw, the black guy is your commander in chief, so i'd get over it if i were you. :D

you're welcome.

obama derangement syndrome is hysterically funny.

No, Jillian...Bush Jr. served.

Anyone that flies in a fighter needs a flight suit to survive the trip. Personally, I would love to put one of those things on and climb into a jet, but I wouldn't fit.

Neither would Obama.

no doubt you have the same objection to reagan wearing this jacket, right?

reagan-jacket.jpg

Camp David is set up pretty much exclusively for the use of the President. Those jackets have zip to do with the military, you can tell that by the fact that they have the US Seal on them, not a unit insignia.

Personally, I'd rather not see any President wearing military gear, whether they served or not. The President represents the civilian leadership of the US Military and that should be made clear and defined...but the jackets do look cool. I love my flight jacket...and I only got mine because of a close association with a pilot. ;)

Oh, I guess he was out of money to pay for your services, so he gave you the jacket instead. :badgrin::lol::D

bush did not serve in the military. his daddy hid him out in the national guard where he wasted a million dollars in training costs before he split since he was afraid to drug test and get re-certified.

and btw, the black guy is your commander in chief, so i'd get over it if i were you. :D

you're welcome.

Reagan dodged WWII! He made war movies, serving in the cavalry did NOT make him military. My daddy joined the Navy two days before Pearl Harbor, on his 17th birthday. Sometimes ships would get dropped movie magazines, he saw photos of Reagan dancing at Delmonico's during the war. NIXON served, George HW Bush served; Reagan & baby Bush did NOT. Obama needs to take that jacket OFF when he leaves Afghanistan, no more photo op flyboys like baby Bush needed.

reagan-jacket.jpg

Camp David is set up pretty much exclusively for the use of the President. Those jackets have zip to do with the military, you can tell that by the fact that they have the US Seal on them, not a unit insignia.

Doesn't Obama's only have to seal in the picture? Maybe that was her point?

Difference here is Bush served and was a pilot.

-Geaux

He "Served" so he could get out of going to Vietnam.

"I was not prepared to shoot my eardrum out with a shotgun in order to get a deferment, nor was I willing to go to Canada. So I chose to better myself by learning how to fly airplanes." - Dallas Morning News, Feb. 25, 1990

As opposed to:

"
"Dear Colonel Holmes,

I am sorry to be so long in writing. I know I promised to let you hear from me at least once a month, and from now on you will, but I have had to have some time to think about this first letter. Almost daily since my return to England I have thought about writing, about what I want to and ought to say. First, I want to thank you, not just for saving me from the draft, but for being so kind and decent to me last summer, when I was as low as I have ever been. One thing which made the bond we struck in good faith somewhat palatable to me was my high regard for you personally. In retrospect, it seems that the admiration might not have been mutual had you known a little more about me, about my political beliefs and activities. At least you might have thought me more fit for the draft than for ROTC. Let me try to explain.

<Snip>

And that is where I am now, writing to you because you have been good to me and have a right to know what I think and feel. I am writing too in the hope that my telling this one story will help you to understand more clearly how so many fine people have come to find themselves still loving their country but loathing the military, to which you and other good men have devoted years, lifetimes, of the best service you could give. To many of us, it is no longer clear what is service and what is disservice, or if it is clear, the conclusion is likely to be illegal. Forgive the length of this letter. There was much to say. There is still a lot to be said, but it can wait. Please say hello to Colonel Jones for me. Merry Christmas.

Sincerely,
Bill Clinton"

Bill Clinton's Draft Letter | The Clinton Years | FRONTLINE | PBS

Read all about Bill's struggle to dodge the draft here...snopes.com: Bill Clinton, Felonious Draft Dodger?

And?

Clinton was actually against the Vietnam war..and loathed the Military's involvement in it.

Bush? He wasn't against it. He was against serving and being put into harm's way.

See the difference?

you're welcome.

Reagan dodged WWII! He made war movies, serving in the cavalry did NOT make him military. My daddy joined the Navy two days before Pearl Harbor, on his 17th birthday. Sometimes ships would get dropped movie magazines, he saw photos of Reagan dancing at Delmonico's during the war. NIXON served, George HW Bush served; Reagan & baby Bush did NOT. Obama needs to take that jacket OFF when he leaves Afghanistan, no more photo op flyboys like baby Bush needed.

He served in the Army Air Forces from 37-45, and became a Captain.

you're welcome.

He served in the Army Air Forces from 37-45, and became a Captain.

How much combat did flyboy Ronnie see?

Go ahead..feel free to tell us all the battles he fought in.

reagan-jacket.jpg

Doesn't Obama's only have to seal in the picture? Maybe that was her point?

Obama's jacket is an official Air Force One jacket with the designation Commander in Chief on the name tag. If her point was that it isn't a military jacket she was wrong.

The media went "bonkers" because Bush diverted a carrier so he could play fly boy and deliver one of the worst and most ironic speeches of his Presidency..

i guess thats what they do....Clinton held up the flights at LAX so he could get a haircut...what ya going to do?.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back