What a FAKE and Hypocrite, even a Liar !!

anyone here recall how the liberal media went bonkers over GW Bush wearing a military style jacket when he went to Afghan ?

/
aptopix-obama-afghani_stra.jpg

but now the fucking liarberal media FEEEEEELS it is just fine for this pile of shit to wear a military jacket, complete with unit patch.fuck that worthless pig of an alleged human. :lmao:

He wore it on a trip to Afghanistan 5 years ago, it must be part of his wardrobe. You lose.

poor obama deranged loony toon.

this is the picture we made and make fun of.... because it was pathetic. the fact that you draw an analogy explains why you are incapable of getting anything oorrect.

bush-flightsuit-236x300.jpg

The media went "bonkers" because Bush diverted a carrier so he could play fly boy and deliver one of the worst and most ironic speeches of his Presidency..

you don't get tired of lying do you
talk about derangement syndromes
you Obama cult members are just chapped because Bush was more Respected by the military than your dear wonderful leader, tsk tsk

Last edited by a moderator:

this is the picture we made and make fun of.... because it was pathetic. the fact that you draw an analogy explains why you are incapable of getting anything oorrect.

Difference here is Bush served and was a pilot.

-Geaux

He "Served" so he could get out of going to Vietnam.

"I was not prepared to shoot my eardrum out with a shotgun in order to get a deferment, nor was I willing to go to Canada. So I chose to better myself by learning how to fly airplanes." - Dallas Morning News, Feb. 25, 1990

The media went "bonkers" because Bush diverted a carrier so he could play fly boy and deliver one of the worst and most ironic speeches of his Presidency..

you don't get tired of lying do you
talk about derangement syndromes
you Obama cult members are just chapped because Bush was more Respected by the military than your dear wonderful leader, tsk tsk

Lying about what?

Last edited by a moderator:

-Geaux

"I was not prepared to shoot my eardrum out with a shotgun in order to get a deferment, nor was I willing to go to Canada. So I chose to better myself by learning how to fly airplanes." - Dallas Morning News, Feb. 25, 1990

And Obama and Clinton didn't bother to serve at all
so what is with Democrat Presidents, too good to serve, too scared?
and then you people expect Everyone to respect those people as CIC

Last edited:

-Geaux

Now that you mentioned Vietnam

-Geaux

6fe08239-ea63-4401-905c-876cec071042.jpg

Last edited:
Reagan and Bush earned theirs, they both served IN the military

but carry on over your man/crush

bush did not serve in the military. his daddy hid him out in the national guard where he wasted a million dollars in training costs before he split since he was afraid to drug test and get rectified.

and btw, the black guy is your commander in chief, so i'd get over it if i were you. :D

you're welcome.

obama derangement syndrome is hysterically funny.

The National Guard is part of the military. Many were killed in Nam! Bush had the potential of going there.

Obama is such an incompetent CIC that it makes his wearing the jacket very reprehensible!

During the Vietnam War, guys joined the National Guard to stay out of active duty and Vietnam.

anyone here recall how the liberal media went bonkers over GW Bush wearing a military style jacket when he went to Afghan ?

/

but now the fucking liarberal media FEEEEEELS it is just fine for this pile of shit to wear a military jacket, complete with unit patch.fuck that worthless pig of an alleged human. :lmao:

In the event you always wondered what a douche in a bomber jacket looked like...now you know. Thanks Obama.

/

See this is what makes Obama haters like you so transparent. You get so over dramatic and whiny about the dumbest shit when it comes to Obama. Who the fuck cares what he wore? How can you expect the left to take you seriously when you people are so clearly disingenuous about criticizing Obama? It's obvious that no matter what Obama does you assholes will look for reasons to bitch over him. In all seriousness, it's pathetic.

What he said.

bush did not serve in the military. his daddy hid him out in the national guard where he wasted a million dollars in training costs before he split since he was afraid to drug test and get rectified.

and btw, the black guy is your commander in chief, so i'd get over it if i were you. :D

you're welcome.

The Air National Guard is military, whether you loons wish to accept that fact or not. Many people in the military did not serve in Vietnam, and few, if any, of them were hiding out.

You all lost your right to criticize Bush's Air National Guard service, when you elected a military loathing, draft dodger to the Presidency.

Your abject partisan hypocrisy is not funny at all.

Dubya's record in the Texas Air National Guard is sketchy at best, and seems to correlate with his absenteeism in college and cavalier attitude displayed there, where he was a C student.

Dan Rather lost his job at CBS when he outed Bush's so-called military career by releasing the Killian documents. It's what happens when you reveal the truth behind the son of a family dynasty like the Bushs.

But you just carry on over your weasel/crush because Bush ain't no man.

/

See this is what makes Obama haters like you so transparent. You get so over dramatic and whiny about the dumbest shit when it comes to Obama. Who the fuck cares what he wore? How can you expect the left to take you seriously when you people are so clearly disingenuous about criticizing Obama? It's obvious that no matter what Obama does you assholes will look for reasons to bitch over him. In all seriousness, it's pathetic.

Because Obama is Mahoo Lani. You know... wink-wink

-Geaux

you're welcome.

The Air National Guard is military, whether you loons wish to accept that fact or not. Many people in the military did not serve in Vietnam, and few, if any, of them were hiding out.

You all lost your right to criticize Bush's Air National Guard service, when you elected a military loathing, draft dodger to the Presidency.

Explain how this is even remotely logical.

Obama never claimed military service and there was no draft for him to dodge, either. If you are referring to Clinton, then you've got your presidents mixed up.

I suggest you do a dictionary search for "hypocrite" and then come back and edit your post.

Last edited:

Hey, pigshit dimb bitch, Bush Flew to the Carrier, that's a flight suit, it's what you wear when flying in one of the planes he went to the carrier on.
And conservatives everywhere celebrate it as

National Codpiece Day.

Chris Matthews seemed to dig it at the time.

And I do believe that this jacket got a bit of mocking...as it should.

bush-military-jacket.jpg

Bush's Military Jacket a Dud

Well then you all shouldn't mind the "mocking" of Obama in a bomber jacket

good grief, nothing manly about it

Dubya's record in the Texas Air National Guard is sketchy at best, and seems to correlate with his absenteeism in college and cavalier attitude displayed there, where he was a C student.

Dan Rather lost his job at CBS when he outed Bush's so-called military career by releasing the Killian documents. It's what happens when you reveal the truth behind the son of a family dynasty like the Bushs.

But you just carry on over your weasel/crush because Bush ain't no man.
He paint pretty pictures with little brush like good boy now.

No more fall down go boom boom.

-Geaux

And Obama and Clinton didn't bother to serve at all
so what is with Democrat Presidents, too good to serve, too scared?
and then you people expect Everyone to respect those people as CIC

This is hands down the stupidest person on the boards.

/

I didn't care then, and I don't care now. They are the Commander and Chief. Do you get what that means?

Forum List

Back