What a FAKE and Hypocrite, even a Liar !!

poor obama deranged loony toon.

this is the picture we made and make fun of.... because it was pathetic. the fact that you draw an analogy explains why you are incapable of getting anything oorrect.

bush-flightsuit-236x300.jpg

Personally, I thought Bush looked kind of sexy. lol
Don't tell anyone.

Hey, pigshit dimb bitch, Bush Flew to the Carrier, that's a flight suit, it's what you wear when flying in one of the planes he went to the carrier on.
And conservatives everywhere celebrate it as

National Codpiece Day.

Chris Matthews seemed to dig it at the time.

And I do believe that this jacket got a bit of mocking...as it should.

bush-military-jacket.jpg

Bush's Military Jacket a Dud
Regards the Codpiece...you know the harness he was supposed to release after exiting the jet...

Can't say as I blame all Bush for that.

It was Karl and Dick's idea to

Pump

hans_franz.jpg

Him

Up.

Remember how G Gordon Liddy went nuts about how "manly" and "masculine" that sock-load looked as he strutted -- what was it he said?

"You go run that stuff again of him walking across there with the parachute. He has just won every woman's vote in the United States of America. You know, all those women who say size doesn't count---they're all liars. Check that out."

:lol: Planned. You show em George. Big Dick. You sure proved that.

this is the picture we made and make fun of.... because it was pathetic. the fact that you draw an analogy explains why you are incapable of getting anything oorrect.

Difference here is Bush served and was a pilot.

-Geaux

He "Served" so he could get out of going to Vietnam.

"I was not prepared to shoot my eardrum out with a shotgun in order to get a deferment, nor was I willing to go to Canada. So I chose to better myself by learning how to fly airplanes." - Dallas Morning News, Feb. 25, 1990

As opposed to:

"
"Dear Colonel Holmes,

I am sorry to be so long in writing. I know I promised to let you hear from me at least once a month, and from now on you will, but I have had to have some time to think about this first letter. Almost daily since my return to England I have thought about writing, about what I want to and ought to say. First, I want to thank you, not just for saving me from the draft, but for being so kind and decent to me last summer, when I was as low as I have ever been. One thing which made the bond we struck in good faith somewhat palatable to me was my high regard for you personally. In retrospect, it seems that the admiration might not have been mutual had you known a little more about me, about my political beliefs and activities. At least you might have thought me more fit for the draft than for ROTC. Let me try to explain.

<Snip>

And that is where I am now, writing to you because you have been good to me and have a right to know what I think and feel. I am writing too in the hope that my telling this one story will help you to understand more clearly how so many fine people have come to find themselves still loving their country but loathing the military, to which you and other good men have devoted years, lifetimes, of the best service you could give. To many of us, it is no longer clear what is service and what is disservice, or if it is clear, the conclusion is likely to be illegal. Forgive the length of this letter. There was much to say. There is still a lot to be said, but it can wait. Please say hello to Colonel Jones for me. Merry Christmas.

Sincerely,
Bill Clinton"

Bill Clinton's Draft Letter | The Clinton Years | FRONTLINE | PBS

Read all about Bill's struggle to dodge the draft here...http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/felon.asp

Last edited:
Reagan and Bush earned theirs, they both served IN the military

but carry on over your man/crush

bush did not serve in the military. his daddy hid him out in the national guard where he wasted a million dollars in training costs before he split since he was afraid to drug test and get rectified.

and btw, the black guy is your commander in chief, so i'd get over it if i were you. :D

you're welcome.

obama derangement syndrome is hysterically funny.

The Air National Guard is military, whether you loons wish to accept that fact or not. Many people in the military did not serve in Vietnam, and few, if any, of them were hiding out.

You all lost your right to criticize Bush's Air National Guard service, when you elected a military loathing, draft dodger to the Presidency.

Your abject partisan hypocrisy is not funny at all.

During the Vietnam War it was a well known fact that you could stay out of Buetnam by joining the National Guard. You cannot say that few of them were hiding out, that is an assumption on your part.

Hey, pigshit dimb bitch, Bush Flew to the Carrier, that's a flight suit, it's what you wear when flying in one of the planes he went to the carrier on.
And conservatives everywhere celebrate it as

National Codpiece Day.

now i know where you :dig: all this shit from, you and your reference site , click here >>>>>-------->Codpiece Day - Wikiality, the Truthiness Encyclopedia ,are such low life's, constantly belittling our Military..., has anyone told you, you are a very hateful and hate filled person ??

if not, i am telling you now !! :up:

Personally, I thought Bush looked kind of sexy. lol
Don't tell anyone.
...and thereya go.

:rofl:

I never voted for him. Lol
I am a liberal, but a woman first. Plus I tend to have a thing for republican men. I guess I like things difficult.

Codpiece Day - Wikiality, the Truthiness Encyclopedia [/COLOR],are such low life's, constantly belittling our Military..., has anyone told you, you are a very hateful and hate filled person ??

if not, i am telling you now !! :up:

Nobody was belittling the military, only George W. Bush. Real pilots release that thing when they get out...Bush Jr. seemed to like it...But apparently so did Luissa. :eek: ;)

yeah right, you people never think you're belittling the military... even when doing your little anti-war marches while we had military boots on the ground in a war

you're all phonies

anyone here recall how the liberal media went bonkers over GW Bush wearing a military style jacket when he went to Afghan ?

/
aptopix-obama-afghani_stra.jpg

but now the fucking liarberal media FEEEEEELS it is just fine for this pile of shit to wear a military jacket, complete with unit patch.fuck that worthless pig of an alleged human. :lmao:

See this is what makes Obama haters like you so transparent. You get so over dramatic and whiny about the dumbest shit when it comes to Obama. Who the fuck cares what he wore? How can you expect the left to take you seriously when you people are so clearly disingenuous about criticizing Obama? It's obvious that no matter what Obama does you assholes will look for reasons to bitch over him. In all seriousness, it's pathetic.

it is you libertards who are so pathetic it is beyond shameful, you all get so over dramatic and whiny about the dumbest shit when it comes to George W. Bush, how the hell can you expect the RIGHT to take you seriously when you people are so clearly disingenuous about criticizing GW Bush?

it's obvious that no matter what GW Bush did you fucking assholes will look for reasons to bitch, moan and whine about him and still blame ALL of Obamdirtbag's fuck ups on GW Bush..., WHY ?

in all seriousness, you libertards are the most pathetic little twerps i know of, wasting good oxygen that a dying U.S. Veteran needs. :up:

anyone here recall how the liberal media went bonkers over GW Bush wearing a military style jacket when he went to Afghan ?

/

but now the fucking liarberal media FEEEEEELS it is just fine for this pile of shit to wear a military jacket, complete with unit patch.fuck that worthless pig of an alleged human. :lmao:

obama-somali-muslim-garb.jpg

Obama served in the First GoatHerd Division

Last edited:

/

See this is what makes Obama haters like you so transparent. You get so over dramatic and whiny about the dumbest shit when it comes to Obama. Who the fuck cares what he wore? How can you expect the left to take you seriously when you people are so clearly disingenuous about criticizing Obama? It's obvious that no matter what Obama does you assholes will look for reasons to bitch over him. In all seriousness, it's pathetic.

it is you libertards who are so pathetic it is beyond shameful, you all get so over dramatic and whiny about the dumbest shit when it comes to George W. Bush, how the hell can you expect the RIGHT to take you seriously when you people are so clearly disingenuous about criticizing GW Bush?

it's obvious that no matter what GW Bush did you fucking assholes will look for reasons to bitch, moan and whine about him and still blame ALL of Obamdirtbag's fuck ups on GW Bush..., WHY ?

in all seriousness, you libertards are the most pathetic little twerps i know of, wasting good oxygen that a dying U.S. Veteran needs. :up:

:clap2:

/

Why the fuck are you even talking about Bush?

No, I don't because they didn't.

They made fun of him because of his premature ejaculation about "Mission Accomplished" but the bodies just kept coming back to Dover AFB anyway.

mission_accomplished02-hires.jpg

you fucking idiot assholes, why is it you all are so fucking stupid about "MISSION ACCOPLISHED" ????? THE BANNER WAS HUNG ON THE CARRIER BECAUSE IT WAS THE CARRIER THAT ACCOMPLISHED THE MISSION.

deny it all you want, but it is THEtruth !!! :up:

I joined the Navy, did three Med Cruises, one Caribbean Cruise, and numerous operations in the Chesapeake Operating Area, including the first demonstration of the Navy SEALs to a bunch of VIPs sitting in special grandstands erected onshore. I was in an LCM specially rigged as a salvage boat.
But........I didn't go to Vietnam...........so evidently I joined the Navy, went to Radio School, spent 3 years nine months at sea to get out of going to Vietnam.

just sayin...................

Last edited:
yeah right, you people never think you're belittling the military... even when doing your little anti-war marches while we had military boots on the ground in a war

you're all phonies

What do you do for the military, other than troll message boards? What have you done for a vet lately?

Personally, I'd rather not see any President wearing military gear, whether they served or not. The President represents the civilian leadership of the US Military and that should be made clear and defined...but the jackets do look cool. I love my flight jacket...and I only got mine because of a close association with a pilot. ;)

Forum List

Back