What a FAKE and Hypocrite, even a Liar !!

Reagan dodged WWII! He made war movies, serving in the cavalry did NOT make him military. My daddy joined the Navy two days before Pearl Harbor, on his 17th birthday. Sometimes ships would get dropped movie magazines, he saw photos of Reagan dancing at Delmonico's during the war. NIXON served, George HW Bush served; Reagan & baby Bush did NOT. Obama needs to take that jacket OFF when he leaves Afghanistan, no more photo op flyboys like baby Bush needed.

He served in the Army Air Forces from 37-45, and became a Captain.

How much combat did flyboy Ronnie see?

Go ahead..feel free to tell us all the battles he fought in.

If you are trying to imply that he avoided combat intentionally, you would be mistaken, he was classified 1B by the draft board.

Reagan dodged WWII! He made war movies, serving in the cavalry did NOT make him military. My daddy joined the Navy two days before Pearl Harbor, on his 17th birthday. Sometimes ships would get dropped movie magazines, he saw photos of Reagan dancing at Delmonico's during the war. NIXON served, George HW Bush served; Reagan & baby Bush did NOT. Obama needs to take that jacket OFF when he leaves Afghanistan, no more photo op flyboys like baby Bush needed.

Reagan served in the publicity unit(.) Never spent a day outside the USA or in danger.

Reagan and Bush earned theirs, they both served IN the military

but carry on over your man/crush

bush did not serve in the military. his daddy hid him out in the national guard where he wasted a million dollars in training costs before he split since he was afraid to drug test and get re-certified.

and btw, the black guy is your commander in chief, so i'd get over it if i were you. :D

you're welcome.

obama derangement syndrome is hysterically funny.

So you think the National Guard are wimpy assholes?

If you are trying to imply that he avoided combat intentionally, you would be mistaken, he was classified 1B by the draft board.

His eyesight didn't keep him from playing football; he "served" in the Army Air Force MOVIE Unit. You cannot have both ways, either he served or was rejected, he could have fought the classification, he waited to be called up of course. Not as yellow as baby Bush, but never a military man.

His eyesight didn't keep him from playing football; he "served" in the Army Air Force MOVIE Unit. You cannot have both ways, either he served or was rejected, he could have fought the classification, he waited to be called up of course. Not as yellow as baby Bush, but never a military man.

Being a lineman doesn't require you to be able to see further than you can reach.

Being a lineman doesn't require you to be able to see further than you can reach.

I guess, if you wanted to be a shitty lineman. Not big into football?

i know a guy who was rejected for flat feet....and i mean flat....he played football and baseball and i think he ran track too.....

I guess, if you wanted to be a shitty lineman. Not big into football?

I was a lineman in high school, I have 20/200 vision and never wore my glasses during a game. Despite that, I made the all city team.

Want to tell me again how lineman need good vision?

bush did not serve in the military. his daddy hid him out in the national guard where he wasted a million dollars in training costs before he split since he was afraid to drug test and get re-certified.

and btw, the black guy is your commander in chief, so i'd get over it if i were you. :D

you're welcome.

No, Jillian...Bush Jr. served.

He hid.

you're welcome.

So you think the National Guard are wimpy assholes?

We are saying that during the Vietnam War, the National Guard was used to avoid the war. Do try to keep up.

i know a guy who was rejected for flat feet....and i mean flat....he played football and baseball and i think he ran track too.....

Cassius Clay was classified 4F while he was heavyweight champ.

anyone here recall how the liberal media went bonkers over GW Bush wearing a military style jacket when he went to Afghan ?

/
aptopix-obama-afghani_stra.jpg

but now the fucking liarberal media FEEEEEELS it is just fine for this pile of shit to wear a military jacket, complete with unit patch.fuck that worthless pig of an alleged human. :lmao:

obama-somali-muslim-garb.jpg

Obama served in the First GoatHerd Division

oooh yaa, i recall that photo.......

/
obama-somali-muslim-garb.jpg

i despise that fucking muslime son-of-a-bitch :up:

yeah right, you people never think you're belittling the military... even when doing your little anti-war marches while we had military boots on the ground in a war

you're all phonies

What do you do for the military, other than troll message boards? What have you done for a vet lately?

just what the fuck have you done at any time in your life for disabled vets ??

yeah right, you people never think you're belittling the military... even when doing your little anti-war marches while we had military boots on the ground in a war

you're all phonies

What do you do for the military, other than troll message boards? What have you done for a vet lately?

just what the fuck have you done at any time in your life for disabled vets ??

My job.

Forum List

Back