What A Mess.

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
So trump can't even disburse the so called recovery revenues properly.

Can't he hire competent people?

The bush boy sent out checks twice. We didn't get any reports of incorrect checks. We didn't get letters of self praise including an information number that isn't informative. It only takes people to a computer recording that tells you to go on line.

People are not happy that trump is using that information letter as his own self praising and promoting letter too. Which I find totally disgusting. Especially since he has done the worst job with this pandemic than any other leader in the developed world.

The bush boy sent out checks twice. We didn't get any reports of incorrect checks. We didn't get letters of self praise including an information number that isn't informative. It only takes people to a computer recording that tells you to go on line.

People are not happy that trump is using that information letter as his own self praising and promoting letter too. Which I find totally disgusting. Especially since he has done the worst job with this pandemic than any other leader in the developed world.

1. Person who complains about anything Trump does Complains about Trump
2. Person expects this final round of complaining is what will be accepted by others who will finally see the light
3. Person does not get what is expected, and then tries again doing the exact same thing
4. Person wonders why only fellow travelers agree with them
5. Person then decides it is Trump's fault, finds something else to blame him for, and returns to Step 1.

Only 6 people got it to work on the first day, Lol.

Yep, everything the vile traitor democrats touch turns to a mess. One must wonder at your mental state (not) seeing how you want biden in office. A senile pre dementia government fixture that has never once given anything to this country.

We should all be thankful that CPOVID-19 can not be transmitted, passed human-to-human, by BULLSHIT digitally transmitted through keyboards or we would all be in dire threat of contracting the virus after reading this whiny, partisan, butt-hurt, TDS-suffering diatribe from a snowflake who parrots the talking points of Democrats who openly opposed every action the President has taken - that would have cost scores more American lives had they been in charge.

Any of those crying about the "vanity letter" tear up the check and not cash it?

No? Then they can STFU.

There's a historical way to say that.

"Let 'em eat cake".

Oh and you'll be most interested to hear what happened to the gal who said it.

1588172461372.png

Only 6 people got it to work on the first day, Lol.

The entire IRS website -- the whole thing, stimulus part and everything else -- was down a week ago. And before that all the button that was supposed to track payments did was return "Data not available".

When it finally did work I got in there, it told me I was eligible but had no bank info on file for me. Even though I'm sitting right here looking at it clearly printed on the form I sent them a year ago. So tell me about crashing websites.

So far I know a total of one (1) person who's received either a deposit or a check. And it isn't myself.

We must really have it good here in the US if this is the shit we worry and complain about.

1. Person who complains about anything Trump does Complains about Trump
2. Person expects this final round of complaining is what will be accepted by others who will finally see the light
3. Person does not get what is expected, and then tries again doing the exact same thing
4. Person wonders why only fellow travelers agree with them
5. Person then decides it is Trump's fault, finds something else to blame him for, and returns to Step 1.

Actually it's far far simpler than that. Lemme demonstrate.

1. Nobody likes an asshole.

The other thing is, anyone who's received a check in the past with Rump's name on it usually find it bounces. Unless their name was Stormy Daniels.

We must really have it good here in the US if this is the shit we worry and complain about.

Yeah this is it, the whole list. As we all know you get to post one thread a year.

SMH

'It will not cost a dime...it will pay for itself.'
- Barak Obama

He was talking about Obamacare, which he as wrong about. He never said the WEB SITE would work or that it would not cost an ass-load of money.

:p

Yeah. OP was flailing around like a fish on a jetty and forgot to mention all of O's failings so thought I'd help out.

We should all be thankful that CPOVID-19 can not be transmitted, passed human-to-human, by BULLSHIT digitally transmitted through keyboards or we would all be in dire threat of contracting the virus after reading this whiny, partisan, butt-hurt, TDS-suffering diatribe from a snowflake who parrots the talking points of Democrats who openly opposed every action the President has taken - that would have cost scores more American lives had they been in charge.

Here's a challenge for ya.

List all the actions the Orange Crash has taken, that were NOT wrapped up in "ME ME ME".

aaaaaaaaaaaaand GO.

Forum List

Back