What Are Liberals So Afraid Of?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I know that with conservatives we're afraid that if Kamala Harris wins the election that we will be part of a communist dictatorship. So what are liberals afraid of if Trump wins?

Since none of you on the far right can define communism accurately, the question is moot.
LOL exactly. It's so easy to make fun of these clowns calling people "commies". And they're too dumb to realize how stupid they look when they do it.

Afraid of a “communist dictatorship if Kamala wins?? If you believe that Road Runner, you and other MAGA better stand in line for a brain from the Wizard of Oz.

1728427454343.png

Commies is a fun name to call all of you. Technically yes, you’re not all communists.

If you want, we can start calling you by more accurate terms, like authoritarian assclowns, or satanic pedo enablers.
Are you accusing him or me of being a pedo?

Trump and his MAGA clowns continuing to embarrass America.

That pretty much sums it up I guess as I knew that you found him an embarrassment and you hated him and America but my question is why and what about him scares you so much.

Since none of you on the far right can define communism accurately, the question is moot.

How about power control freaks?

Forum List

Back