What are the effects of the Roe Overturn today?

I'm just gonna venture a guess here. "All those who voted to end Row vs Wade, " won't get any BJ's in the future from whoever ! Lol & Girls walking around with very cool dress will drag back to the 50's & baggy shit again ! Yep it coming, pure sex Mars vs. Venus hell once more ! Kids will grow up using their thumbs in thier phones screen and beating their meat every night !

:lol:

Yeah, the abortion lovers aren't the hot chicks.

Leftist are always the ugly girls.

1656119370945.png

I suppose the Big Guy is to gimped up to go bike ridding at his shore home this weekend. Maybe a BJ will fix em !

Which of course has nothing to do with anything.

You lied about Plan B because you need to craft a narrative. Abortion is your obsession. Stopping beating hearts is your passion.
It has everything to do with what we are talking about. You, these SCOTUS justices, that former governor of Mississippi, you have never lived life.

Correct, your right to swing a scalpel ends at the arms and legs of another.

Murray Rothbard wrote that no one has the right to initiate violence against another.
Initiate violence? That’s exactly what the 2nd amendment allows lol. It very well increases the frequency. Im not even suggesting overturning the amendment.
Im just using your own logic against you.

Correct, your right to swing a scalpel ends at the arms and legs of another.

Murray Rothbard wrote that no one has the right to initiate violence against another.
Here, let me quote Rothbard for you, and then you go sit in the corner with your dunce hat on after which you remove "libertarian" from your avatar. Dumbass.

Twitter
LinkedIn Email

By Martin van Staden
19 June 2015

3 2548 4

Email Address
Subscribe for Article Updates
RS-Banner-FB.png

“Most discussion of the issue bogs down in minutiae about when human life begins, when or if the fetus can be considered to be alive, etc. All this is really irrelevant to the issue of the legality (again, not necessarily the morality) of abortion. The Catholic antiabortionist, for example, declares that all that he wants for the fetus is the rights of any human being—i.e., the right not to be murdered. But there is more involved here, and this is the crucial consideration. If we are to treat the fetus as having the same rights as humans, then let us ask: What human has the right to remain, unbidden, as an unwanted parasite within some other human being’s body? This is the nub of the issue: the absolute right of every person and hence every woman, to the ownership of her own body. What the mother is doing in an abortion is causing an unwanted entity within her body to be ejected from it: If the fetus dies, this does not rebut the point that no being has a right to live, unbidden, as a parasite within or upon some person’s body.
The common retort that the mother either originally wanted or at least was responsible for placing the fetus within her body is, again, beside the point. Even in the stronger case where the mother originally wanted the child, the mother, as the property owner in her own body, has the right to change her mind and to eject it.”

Democrats have nothing to run elections on. This is a bunch of people in states where abortion is legal protesting the vote of people in states where abortion is limited.

Let me know how you feel the next time you cause an unwanted pregnancy.
Let me know the next time you won’t man the fuck up and raise the child. Better yet, maybe we should abort worthless ass fathers instead of the unwanted pregnancy.

All things being equal here I’m thinking the life that needs to be sniffed out is yours. Not the child. They did nothing wrong.

Let me know the next time you won’t man the fuck up and raise the child. Better yet, maybe we should abort worthless ass fathers instead of the unwanted pregnancy.

All things being equal here I’m thinking the life that needs to be sniffed out is yours. Not the child. They did nothing wrong.
Lol all the worthless fathers huh? So you’re so sure that abortion shouldn’t be a thing because it is wrong to kill a fetus but we should kill grown men? Wow that’s weird man.

I mean you can deny all you want you wouldn’t support an abortion in the case of an unwanted pregnancy, but we know you’re full of shit just like every other rightwing male.

Lol all the worthless fathers huh? So you’re so sure that abortion shouldn’t be a thing because it is wrong to kill a fetus but we should kill grown men? Wow that’s weird man.

I mean you can deny all you want you wouldn’t support an abortion in the case of an unwanted pregnancy, but we know you’re full of shit just like every other rightwing male.
You got me wrong. I’m all for abortion. I just think the parents need to be involved in the consequences of this decision. Let’s have an abortion I’m good with that. Let’s just equal the odds out a bit. Instead of the child having to die how about we add the worthless ass parents into this decision as well.

When a couple decides to kill their child let’s have a lottery to decide who dies. Each parent and the child get one third of the roulette wheel. If it lands on the child you and her get to live. The child is aborted. If it hits on you though you die within 24 hours. If she loses the roll she dies 24 hours after birth.

Why would this not be a fair way for you to get out of your responsibility? Let’s make you a bit more responsible.

Mike Pence wanted to ban abortion ten years ago, he’ll still want to do so ten years from now. This isn’t exactly news.

Next.

All gun laws are unconstiturional. "Shall not be infringed" means shall not be infringed.

Correcting nearly a century of bullshit is glorious.

Machine guns or Valhalla!!
They will not allow the automatic weapons to flow no matter what, however some NFA items, specifically the ludicrous and totally unconstitutional listing and tax upon short barrel rifles(SBR's),is particularly ripe for ditching...

Forum List

Back