What are the odds

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
What are the odds that Obama will ride off gracefully into the sunset and keep his fucking mouth shut when his presidency finally ends?

I hope he doesnt.

Itll be nice to see if hes got some sort of filter he will turn off and get really candid afterward after the pressure's off

Think of the level of busy bodying it takes to preemptively even think about or care about this....

Obama is so far inside of your subconscious you're going to start having dreams of him and Frank Zappa smoking weed on kim jong un's couch while dennis rodman butlers for them naked.

Get a grip.

that is up to your back wards looking ass....

dont look in the rear view mirror babes ...we have already been there....

we should learn from the past mistakes but damn i am tired of certain issues ruling the politics of this country well all hell is breaking loose and being ignored....

I expect him to show class and rake in the money like past presidents. My guess is that it will be his wife that will take the gloves off and attack racism shown their way over these past years.

that is up to your back wards looking ass....

dont look in the rear view mirror babes ...we have already been there....

we should learn from the past mistakes but damn i am tired of certain issues ruling the politics of this country well all hell is breaking loose and being ignored....
So, after seven years, you're finally tired of looking backwards and advise the rest of us to not fall into the same psychosis.
Cool.
That's fair
:thup:

What are the odds that Obama will ride off gracefully into the sunset and keep his fucking mouth shut when his presidency finally ends?
He is going to HOWL when he finds out he only gets 3/5 of what the Clintons got for influence peddling speeches.

o please..most of my bush bashing has been in replies to the gop crazies....i dont waste my time with political arguments where no one is gonna move....o wait...nevermind....i mean hell bush did start a war...and lets not even start with 9/11...dont even get me started on that dumbass...

He is going to HOWL when he finds out he only gets 3/5 of what the Clintons got for influence peddling speeches.

he wont have that problem...hell look at what they pay that ****** sharpton....

o please..most of my bush bashing has been in replies to the gop crazies....i dont waste my time with political arguments where no one is gonna move....o wait...nevermind....i mean hell bush did start a war...and lets not even start with 9/11...dont even get me started on that dumbass...
Admission is the first step
:D

but really arent you tired of this country making all these decisions based on 9/11 and why did we waste the good will of the world....after??

Forum List

Back