What are the odds

okay i am fighting conservatives in two threads.....and it is making my head hurt....i just consider it child abuse to beat yall up with facts....dont make me do it

What are the odds that Obama will ride off gracefully into the sunset and keep his fucking mouth shut when his presidency finally ends?
He accuatlly keeping quiet after his cluster fuck 2014 year...

God damn last year was a joke with wanting to bomb Syria, bergdaul, Russia taken over Crimea etc..etc...

I know he has a suttle eye on the oil industry, so green energy can compete with them, but it won't be as bad as the New EPA regulations.

What are the odds that Obama will ride off gracefully into the sunset and keep his fucking mouth shut when his presidency finally ends?

I expect Michelle to fly the coop, and Obama to end up with a wealthy sheikdom somewhere as a reward for his work with Islamist causes.

I expect Michelle to fly the coop, and Obama to end up with a wealthy sheikdom somewhere as a reward for his work with Islamist causes.

michellee will run for office
She ought to seek the Dem nomination.

I'd bet she'd get it.

that would just frost hillarys ass

--LOL

not one damn factoid among yall.....i see how it is....but really i wished we could get a president and congress who wanted to do what is best for this country and really should the president be decided on twitter?

Think of the level of busy bodying it takes to preemptively even think about or care about this....

Obama is so far inside of your subconscious you're going to start having dreams of him and Frank Zappa smoking weed on kim jong un's couch while dennis rodman butlers for them naked.

Get a grip.

I actually think he WILL - I don't think we'll hear much from him at all after his Presidency.

You know, if lies had not been thrown out and repeated hundreds of times daily about Bush's administrtion thru the media and websites, the good will of the world would have remained. See? Even you fell for them.

by the way, how are you feeling? Binlaw just finished his 6 weekly treatments with bcg.
but really arent you tired of this country making all these decisions based on 9/11 and why did we waste the good will of the world....after??

I would expect to see the sun rise in the west before the moonbat messiah shuts the fuck up.

Thank God for power switches and the mute button.

I actually think he WILL - I don't think we'll hear much from him at all after his Presidency.

I hope you're right, but I doubt that will be the case.

Even if he did want to go away, the sycophantic media will be camped outside wherever it is the bastard ends up.

I've heard rumors that he plans to make sure nothing he's done gets unraveled. We shall see.

You know, if lies had not been thrown out and repeated hundreds of times daily about Bush's administrtion thru the media and websites, the good will of the world would have remained. See? Even you fell for them.

by the way, how are you feeling? Binlaw just finished his 6 weekly treatments with bcg.
but really arent you tired of this country making all these decisions based on 9/11 and why did we waste the good will of the world....after??

i am good thanks for asking.....i hope your binlaw does well....bcg can be tough and its all tough on men....i will have a scope on sept 11 and then start chemo again...i am doing the euro stuff....
epirubicin

i got lucky when they ran outta bcg and switched me to epirubicin.....its seems to work a wee bit better....

i feel so fancy ...saying i am doing the euro stuff lol

Forum List

Back