What are the odds

o hell bush sucked and we all know it...fuck all so does obama.....hell its hard to name the last one who didnt suck and i swear you say reagan i will crawl thru this monitor and beat on ya

After Iraq, why didn't Bush do the honorable thing and commit hara-kiri?

i'm guessing you are saying that because you believe he failed on Iraq?

almost all your posts fail................................do the right thing

watergate..men of honor....made sure the president was brought to justice....i think we can all agree on that.....will we ever see that again

This idea that it is 'honorable' for presidents to 'shut up' after they leave office is just some made up nonsense mostly used by RWnuts to conjure up one more derangement attack tactic.

I actually think he WILL - I don't think we'll hear much from him at all after his Presidency.

I hope you're right, but I doubt that will be the case.

Even if he did want to go away, the sycophantic media will be camped outside wherever it is the bastard ends up.

If he is still heard, his "true" colors will shine through. He won't hide his true alliances anymore..............

Obama on the supreme court?

Only Taft has had that honor so far, and Obama doesn't have near the experience or background Taft had

He has been fortunate, not much trouble with the bcg. Good luck with the scope. He has his in 5 weeks.
You know, if lies had not been thrown out and repeated hundreds of times daily about Bush's administrtion thru the media and websites, the good will of the world would have remained. See? Even you fell for them.

by the way, how are you feeling? Binlaw just finished his 6 weekly treatments with bcg.
but really arent you tired of this country making all these decisions based on 9/11 and why did we waste the good will of the world....after??

i am good thanks for asking.....i hope your binlaw does well....bcg can be tough and its all tough on men....i will have a scope on sept 11 and then start chemo again...i am doing the euro stuff....
epirubicin

i got lucky when they ran outta bcg and switched me to epirubicin.....its seems to work a wee bit better....

i feel so fancy ...saying i am doing the euro stuff lol

bcg should not give him much trouble...i would have a wee bit of bleeding and that was it....scopes are every three months....he knows that no matter how well the scopes goes...he will start another round right after it....
and thanks...again it is much worse for men

Forum List

Back