🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What are the REPs doing a Coup? Sure act like it.

Boehner is an asshole, incompetent and stepped into the world of Real Politics he cannot understand.

We are in the process of using diplomacy and sanctions to keep Iran from achieving their nuclear ambition. If Boehner's action upsets this precarious balance, he and whoever put him up to this bone head Idea are culpable when Iran develops nuclear weapons.

If the GOP had elected adults to the H. of Rep. he would be tossed out on his fat ass.

Obama has said that he wants to ease the economic sanctions on Iran.
President Obama, in his the State of the Union speech Tuesday, said he would veto new sanctions with Iran.

obama has always allied himself with America's enemies. Especially when that enemy is muslim. He studiously avoids islamic countries that are not hostile to American interests.

Boehner is an asshole, incompetent and stepped into the world of Real Politics he cannot understand.

We are in the process of using diplomacy and sanctions to keep Iran from achieving their nuclear ambition. If Boehner's action upsets this precarious balance, he and whoever put him up to this bone head Idea are culpable when Iran develops nuclear weapons.

If the GOP had elected adults to the H. of Rep. he would be tossed out on his fat ass.
Yeah, he should bow down to our enemies like obama.

Obama is on top of it, it was about time we end the cold war with Cuba, but we must stay on top of it and be diligent, but why not trade and be on friendly terms, and we can do the same with Iran.

but why not trade and be on friendly terms, and we can do the same with Iran.

Excellent idea! As soon as the mullahs are deposed.

Obama is on top of it, it was about time we end the cold war with Cuba, but we must stay on top of it and be diligent, but why not trade and be on friendly terms, and we can do the same with Iran.

Because nation building worked so well in Iraq? And Civil War has gone so well in Syria and Libya? Are you daft?

Because nation building worked so well in Iraq? And Civil War has gone so well in Syria and Libya? Are you daft?

Because nation building worked so well in Iraq?

Who said anything about nation building? Get rid of the mullahs, now.

And Civil War has gone so well in Syria and Libya?

Getting rid of the mullahs will result in less evil, not more.

I doubt I've ever agreed with you, but I never thought you would act like Rabbi, Mudwhistle or CrusaderFrank, the classic hole diggers who never stop digging.

I doubt I've ever agreed with you, but I never thought you would act like Rabbi, Mudwhistle or CrusaderFrank, the classic hole diggers who never stop digging.

Those poor mullahs, they're just misunderstood.

Those poor mullahs, they're just misunderstood.

I understand them very well, they're no different than Pat Robertson or the late Jerry Falwell. They are charlatans, demagogues and snake oil salesmen who seek power. They are still the First Estate in many countries and are responsible for reactionary responses to progressive ideas.

Does the left allege that the Speaker of the House cannot invite a foreign dignitary to speak before Congress? Boehner made a slick political move and the radical left and Media Matters pundits are hysterical about it because it forces the radical left president into a political corner. My guess is that he will attend the funeral of the Saudi king and disrespect Netanyahu and it will cost him in political points but he doesn't give a damn. The Obama administration is liable to be at the most dangerous time since JFK stumbled into Devcon#2. Barry is angry, he might be off his rocker, and he doesn't give a shit. God knows what crazy stuff he might come up with in the next couple of years unless Boehner pays attention.

Forum List

Back