What are you listening to?

[Anaïs Mitchell arrangement of Tam Lin]

This is outstanding. Different arrangement of Child 35 than what we've been used to and the innovation is welcome. Fine harmonizing. Very impressed with Anaïs Mitchell, "Why We Build the Wall" as well. :thup:

Sibylle Baier "The End" from the album "Colour Green" released in 2006 on Orange Twin Records. The whole album Baier originally recorded between 1970-1973 but the album was not released until 2006.

This is another wondrous find, danke sehr.

Note I've extracted the video links because every video link including quoted ones slows down the page loading and makes it an interminable wait to see/hear the latest posts. That's why I don't come to this thread that often --- it takes several minutes to get into it (Oosie, this also applies to all those times you quote your OP). HTH.

Keepin it real.....

What country are you in?
Nicaragua

Just wondered because unfortunately the Garry Moore video doesn't play in he US. We get a 'copyright' error.
More land of the fee nonsense. Go get Hola ! and sign in from any country you want.

WAY too much trouble. Especially for a video I have no reason to suspect will be worth it.

Forum List

Back