What are you prepared to do?

people like US have kept your stupid liberal ass free, shame that happened, because you sure do want to be a slave of the government...
Got any examples how people like you have kept someone free?
Really kind of waiting to see how your astute observations could possibly suggest removing someone's freedom is a protection of that person's freedoms.
Is this a tacit admission that while the 2nd amendment may work for self defense it has not done anything since the revolution to keep anyone free?

:haha: ... Still waiting ... :thup:

I have no idea where your strawman came from but there are plenty of examples where removing someone's freedom is a protection of ANOTHER person's freedoms.

i ask all of my brothers and sisters this famous question from The Untouchables:

“What are you prepared to do?

View attachment 191687

I have heard a lot of talk here and elsewhere from 2nd Amendment supporters like me. How theywont turn in their guns, how it will be the next Civil War if they try to take them, I see hats with Mulon Labe on them and I see Gadson Flags flying.

But what are you REALLY prepared to do when they come? You have jobs, you have a family, a mortgage, are you ready to become an outlaw?

I have given this a lot of real thought. I have personally decided that yes, I am prepared to be an outlaw. I have a mortgage, I have a family but they are all grown and on their own now. I have a job that I love but will put in jeopardy. But I am willing.

The key I think is to defy the laws and not get caught. To have my guns and everything else too. I am making plans to that end.

This guy WILL
NOT COMPLY, EVER.

What are YOU prepared to do?
, are you ready to become an outlaw?
No, I am prepared to step up and be the "PATRIOT" that swore, to the Constitution, to protect and defend from enemies foreign and domestic....What the liberals don't realize is that there are plenty of US citizens that will step up also, and you can bet the military and police wont be on the side of the liberals who hate both.....

You definition of what id a threat is at question and who is an enemy. If they pass a law making assault type rifles illegal, I guess you'll be at war with my country. And you will learn how many armed citizens would stand against you.

Do you know why the military tells our soldiers not to shoot in full auto mode?

1. Full auto greatly reduces accuracy.
2. Full auto uses up ammunition very quickly, and a soldier, or Marine can only carry so much.

The only reason the Las Vegas shooter killed as many as he did was that it was a tightly packed, captive CROWD. Many were killed, and wounded by ricochets.

The way I look at it, bump stocks should have never been legal. DOJ or whoever let us down on that from the beginning. They passed the buck and it fell on the floor. No one picked it up until that a-hole in Vegas used one.
So to me it 's more like house cleaning.
No, it won't prevent mass shootings, but it's a by-the-way thing that needs to be done, now that we are aware of it.

THEN WHAT DOES IT ACCOMPLISH!
For the gazillionth time, it takes a device off the market that should never have been legal.

Why should it never have been legal in the first place?

And why take something off the market that makes an existing rifle less accurate?
Because it turns the action of a semi automatic into an automatic, which is for all intents and purposes ILLEGAL.

Actually the law is one pull of the trigger fires one round.
Thats still happening with a bump stock.

The "bump stock' is just another way to automate the reload & fire process.

I have no idea where your strawman came from but there are plenty of examples where removing someone's freedom is a protection of ANOTHER person's freedoms.

That's not what I asked you nit-wit ... Try again ... :45:

Enter the bump-fire stock: While semi-automatic rifles can only fire one round with a single trigger pull, fully-automatic rifles fire multiple rounds in quick succession. A bump-fire stock bridges that gap without losing significant accuracy.

The accessory replaces the normal fixed stock with a sliding shoulder rest and a "trigger step." A shooter can achieve something close to automatic fire by "pulling apart" the rifle.

A bump-firing stock "allows you to shoot as fast as you want to", explains Jeremiah Cottle, inventor of the name brand Slide Fire stock. "You hold your finger on the trigger rest and push forward to fire the gun," Cottle said in 2011 interview, adding that, while not technically automatic, the device makes it possible to "shoot one round, two rounds, three rounds, 15 rounds or a full magazine."

Can a 'bump stock' make a AR-15 fire full-auto like a machine gun? (Yes. And it's relatively cheap, pretty easy, and completely legal)

You're listening to a guy that stands to gain by up selling his product.

I have no idea where your strawman came from but there are plenty of examples where removing someone's freedom is a protection of ANOTHER person's freedoms.​
That's not what I asked you nit-wit ... Try again ... :45:

You wrote:

Really kind of waiting to see how your astute observations could possibly suggest removing someone's freedom is a protection of that person's freedoms.

A question I could not answer and not a position I ever held.

A question I could not answer and not a position I ever held.

I never suggested it was a position you held ...
Just that perhaps you could prove there was a contradiction to what the poster you were responding to had to suggested.

And ... As far as I can tell ... There is no disclaimer in the Bill of Rights that indicates the rights therein are subject to your approval or ability to negotiate.
There is a process for changing the Constitution should you disagree with any of it ... But you can stop trying to weasel your way around the protections that actually exist.

i ask all of my brothers and sisters this famous question from The Untouchables:

View attachment 191687

I have heard a lot of talk here and elsewhere from 2nd Amendment supporters like me. How theywont turn in their guns, how it will be the next Civil War if they try to take them, I see hats with Mulon Labe on them and I see Gadson Flags flying.

But what are you REALLY prepared to do when they come? You have jobs, you have a family, a mortgage, are you ready to become an outlaw?

I have given this a lot of real thought. I have personally decided that yes, I am prepared to be an outlaw. I have a mortgage, I have a family but they are all grown and on their own now. I have a job that I love but will put in jeopardy. But I am willing.

The key I think is to defy the laws and not get caught. To have my guns and everything else too. I am making plans to that end.

This guy WILL
NOT COMPLY, EVER.

Sorry, I lost My guns in the flood.

You are probably joking but I concidered that kind of strategy. But then what? You don’t have any guns so what are you buying ammo for? That burgler lying dead on your living room floor, what put that 45 Caliber hole in his chest?

and what,may i ask, would trigger such an event?

~S~
All it would take is an extreme left-wing shift in the political structure combined with the existing (substantial) percentage of anti-gun Tories who would support a forcible seizure policy. With those components in place all it would take is another sensational shooting incident to "trigger" a demand for voluntary surrender followed by warrantless searches up to and including 3AM, door-busting S.W.A.T. raids.

I don't know how old you are but I can remember a time when I would not have believed the kind of gun laws we have today could be enacted -- nor would I believe we Americans would ever witness such an outrageous exercise of federal police power as the massacre at Waco.

“What are you prepared to do? But what are you REALLY prepared to do when they come? You have jobs, you have a family, a mortgage, are you ready to become an outlaw?

I work for myself, I have no family, I own everything I have and have no mortgage, I have everything, done everything I want to own and do, and am already an "outlaw." So, while I've never broken a law, if anyone comes to try to take my lawful property, my right to self-determination, then they are the law-breakers and there will be a lot of folks not going home to their families that night. Hope it was worth it to them. I will not submit to tyranny.

and what,may i ask, would trigger such an event?

~S~
All it would take is an extreme left-wing shift in the political structure combined with the existing (substantial) percentage of anti-gun Tories who would support a forcible seizure policy. With those components in place all it would take is another sensational shooting incident to "trigger" a demand for voluntary surrender followed by warrantless searches up to and including 3AM, door-busting S.W.A.T. raids.

I don't know how old you are but I can remember a time when I would not have believed the kind of gun laws we have today could be enacted -- nor would I believe we Americans would ever witness such an outrageous exercise of federal police power as the massacre at Waco.

That is one possible scenario. The question is now what are we prepared to do?

That burgler lying dead on your living room floor, what put that 45 Caliber hole in his chest?

He just walked in here, laid down and died.
I think I saw him arguing with my Democrat neighbor two doors down earlier, he's a real nutcase ... :dunno:

“What are you prepared to do? But what are you REALLY prepared to do when they come? You have jobs, you have a family, a mortgage, are you ready to become an outlaw?

I work for myself, I have no family, I own everything I have and have no mortgage, I have everything, done everything I want to own and do, and am already an "outlaw." So, while I've never broken a law, if anyone comes to try to take my lawful property, my right to self-determination, then they are the law-breakers and there will be a lot of folks not going home to their families that night. Hope it was worth it to them. I will not submit to tyranny.

That is perfect. Unfortunately for me I do not have that much freedom. I have to make a different plan, but to answer my own question, I am prepared to do anything I have to to defy the fascists and stay out of jail at the same time.

View attachment 191687

This guy WILL
NOT COMPLY, EVER.

Here is the deal, if we tell them all our secrets it takes all the fun away.

That is perfect. Unfortunately for me I do not have that much freedom. I have to make a different plan, but to answer my own question, I am prepared to do anything I have to to defy the fascists and stay out of jail at the same time.

Look at the responses in this thread and pay attention to the way people express what they are prepared to do.
There's a whole lot of ... "When they come to my house" and "If they want to take my shit" ... Even a little "I know what I am going to do".

But ... In that, there is still something missing.
What's missing ... "When they come to your house to take your shit, I am going to back you up".

Yeah ... I am not seeing a bunch of soccer moms/dads volunteering for the front lines in the next Civil War.
What makes that especially bad ... Is that if it does come to that ... It's going to be a long, drawn out, cat and mouse, grisly disaster for everyone.

You people have the White House, both houses of congress, and the Supreme Court and yet you're still wetting your pants about the government talking your guns.

Get over it, you won! Rejoice!

You people have the White House, both houses of congress, and the Supreme Court and yet you're still wetting your pants about the government talking your guns.

Get over it, you won! Rejoice!

It's good to see people like you obviously have more faith in the current administration, Congress, judicial system and government in general than I do.

View attachment 191687

This guy WILL
NOT COMPLY, EVER.

Here is the deal, if we tell them all our secrets it takes all the fun away.

That’s funny and all but I’m serious.

Look at the responses in this thread and pay attention to the way people express what they are prepared to do.
There's a whole lot of ... "When they come to my house" and "If they want to take my shit" ... Even a little "I know what I am going to do".

But ... In that, there is still something missing.
What's missing ... "When they come to your house to take your shit, I am going to back you up".

Yeah ... I am not seeing a bunch of soccer moms/dads volunteering for the front lines in the next Civil War.
What makes that especially bad ... Is that if it does come to that ... It's going to be a long, drawn out, cat and mouse, grisly disaster for everyone.

I’m not claiming to have all of the answers and it’s easy to think if scenarios that can defeat any plan. I guess my point is to get people really thinking about this.

My plan is to not see them at my front door.

Forum List

Back