What are you prepared to do?

Gun nuts, listen to Coyote, for your own sake.

If you resist the law and are convicted, you will lose your guns.

So, if AR15s are 'banned', just leave them in your gun locker, ok?
They can’t do anything else with them

Even if you shoot an intruder they will be arrested for illegal firearm possession

Or that somehow a group of dudes with rifles is going to defeat some imaginary US government force and that the US government will then say "yeah we don't need to find them and arrest them, that's enough".
There have been many rebel groups who have been successful against government forces with very little advanced armament (Iraq, Afghani Mujahid, Viet Minh, Patet Lao, Khmer Rouge, Tamil Tigers, FARC,...Sandinista...Zapatista). Asymmetric warfare is common because it is highly successful.

Riiiight.

Never heard of the Viet Cong?

Even if you shoot an intruder they will be arrested for illegal firearm possession

Yeah, your little wet dream of that is not happening. Uhmm.. Trump and Pence spoke at the NRA convention today, if that might give you a clue.

So if someone isn’t deployed 8000 miles from here, I won’t be free?
You can be thankful its not 8 miles away...

We haven’t been invaded in 200 years. There are dozens of countries without significant militaries who are “free”
That because outsiders know Americans have guns. PS: Many are proficient with them.

One of my aunts could shoot a gnat @ 100 yards with a 30-.06. She took many bucks.

Last edited:

Yeah, your little wet dream of that is not happening. Uhmm.. Trump and Pence spoke at the NRA convention today, if that might give you a clue.
That is funny

I would love to see Fat Donnie shooting a gun

You gotta laugh at people who claim they are willing to die for their guns.

Yep. Knee slapping hilarious. Take for example this comedic excerpt from the comedy movie April Morning. It depicts a group of comedians on Lexington Green who refused to lay down their arms. As you remember from school, this went down in history as the "standup comedy routine heard round the world".

It's hilarious. And what's more funny, in real life these comedians went on to create their own country.

Dream on.

This is not the 18th century and you fools wouldn’t last five minutes against a modern SWAT team much less the National Guard or the army.

Yep. Knee slapping hilarious. Take for example this comedic excerpt from the comedy movie April Morning. It depicts a group of comedians on Lexington Green who refused to lay down their arms. As you remember from school, this went down in history as the "standup comedy routine heard round the world".

It's hilarious. And what's more funny, in real life these comedians went on to create their own country.

Dream on.

This is not the 18th century and you fools wouldn’t last five minutes against a modern SWAT team much less the National Guard or the army.

You were thinking the SWAT team would be on your side? Now that is FUNNY!

You think they will be on the side of some nit firing at them?

Do you think they're going to be on the side of disarming Americans like the Nazis did Germans, you stupid fucks? :Boom2:

Even if they were, there's still plans B and C, baby. This here is America.

So if someone isn’t deployed 8000 miles from here, I won’t be free?
You can be thankful its not 8 miles away...

We haven’t been invaded in 200 years. There are dozens of countries without significant militaries who are “free”
That because outsiders know Americans have guns.

They sure do....They read that 30,000 Americans get killed by guns every year. They read about our massacres every few weeks and wonder why we do nothing about it

Or that somehow a group of dudes with rifles is going to defeat some imaginary US government force and that the US government will then say "yeah we don't need to find them and arrest them, that's enough".
There have been many rebel groups who have been successful against government forces with very little advanced armament (Iraq, Afghani Mujahid, Viet Minh, Patet Lao, Khmer Rouge, Tamil Tigers, FARC,...Sandinista...Zapatista). Asymmetric warfare is common because it is highly successful.

Riiiight.

Never heard of the Viet Cong?
Libs are big on can't when it involves individuals bucking state control. Individualism outside of feeeeeeeeeeeelings related topics are shunned. The only reason those are championed is to further erode the power of individuals by placing more power in the hands of the state.
Commies gonna Commie.

Dream on.

Dream on.

You were thinking the SWAT team would be on your side? Now that is FUNNY!

You think they will be on the side of some nit firing at them?

Do you think they're going to be on the side of disarming Americans like the Nazis did Germans, you stupid fucks? :Boom2:

Even if they were, there's still plans B and C, baby. This here is America.

more drama, please

That is funny

Donald Trump fires M-4 rifle before meeting police | Daily Mail Online

My, what a collection of drama queens. What will happen is that there will be another atrocity committed with an assault rifle, and then laws will be enacted that will require that you will have to have a special license to have one of these off of your property. And you drama queens will spend your time squealing like a stuck hog on this board, and you will do nothing other than that.

My, what a collection of drama queens. What will happen is that there will be another atrocity committed with an assault rifle, and then laws will be enacted that will require that you will have to have a special license to have one of these off of your property. And you drama queens will spend your time squealing like a stuck hog on this board, and you will do nothing other than that.

I'm prepared to fight until I die for the country I grew up in, which by the way, was about 400% freer than it is today. I definitely would like to get back to some of that.

That is funny

Donald Trump fires M-4 rifle before meeting police | Daily Mail Online

I don't think that we have to worry about Trump's guns after this year. Convicted felons aren't allowed to have guns. LOL

F. U. Come to my house and challenge me to arm wrestle. If you are sane, questionable; sober and have never been arrested and convicted of a crime of violence, IMO you have the right to own, possess and have in your custody and control a legal firearm. Not an RPG, a SAM, an anti tank gun or a frag grenade, and not when you post thinly veiled threats on the Internet..
You're small, a shorty. You threaten me and then cry when you're faced with the thread topic. Come and get my guns. I will give you a part of them.

I don't think that we have to worry about Trump's guns after this year. Convicted felons aren't allowed to have guns. LOL

zihnevKg.jpg

Forum List

Back