What are you prepared to do?

Gun nuts, listen to Coyote, for your own sake.

If you resist the law and are convicted, you will lose your guns.

So, if AR15s are 'banned', just leave them in your gun locker, ok?
They can’t do anything else with them

Even if you shoot an intruder they will be arrested for illegal firearm possession

Yeah, your little wet dream of that is not happening. Uhmm.. Trump and Pence spoke at the NRA convention today, if that might give you a clue.
That is funny

I would love to see Fat Donnie shooting a gun

Donald Trump fires M-4 rifle before meeting police | Daily Mail Online

Another fake story about Trumps prowness?

No wonder there are no photos

You can stack this one up with Trumps tax returns and medical results

Gun nuts, listen to Coyote, for your own sake.

If you resist the law and are convicted, you will lose your guns.

So, if AR15s are 'banned', just leave them in your gun locker, ok?

Even if you shoot an intruder they will be arrested for illegal firearm possession

Yeah, your little wet dream of that is not happening. Uhmm.. Trump and Pence spoke at the NRA convention today, if that might give you a clue.
That is funny

I'm prepared to do about 10,000% more than you, faggot.

Geez, Marion, why are you acting like you got a boner or something? You start thinking about gays and you get excited.

The point here is that the government is never going to come collecting, unless you give LEO an understanding that you have a weapon (an AR15 for instance) that you should not have.

Leave it in your gun cabinet until the revolution, ok?

Geez, Marion, why are you acting like you got a boner or something? You start thinking about gays and you get excited.

The point here is that the government is never going to come collecting, unless you give LEO an understanding that you have a weapon (an AR15 for instance) that you should not have.

Leave it in your gun cabinet until the revolution, ok?

AR15 for instance? Wrong. Should not have? Also wrong.

Not that I do, but anyone who is legally allowed should be able to.

I just don't like those little bullets, but I might get one for target shooting. Not a semi-auto, bolt-action.

That is funny

You trolling for gay sex again?
They have other message boards for that

That is funny

Which I'm sure you're quite familiar with. No thx, I don't need that info.

Which I'm sure you're quite familiar with. No thx, I don't need that info.

Have you always exhibited these homosexual tendencies?
Not that there is anything wrong with that

Or that somehow a group of dudes with rifles is going to defeat some imaginary US government force and that the US government will then say "yeah we don't need to find them and arrest them, that's enough".
There have been many rebel groups who have been successful against government forces with very little advanced armament (Iraq, Afghani Mujahid, Viet Minh, Patet Lao, Khmer Rouge, Tamil Tigers, FARC,...Sandinista...Zapatista). Asymmetric warfare is common because it is highly successful.

Riiiight.

Never heard of the Viet Cong?

So you think the 'Viet Cong' beat the US military, and that's why the US left?

LOL Whatever floats your boat.

My, what a collection of drama queens. What will happen is that there will be another atrocity committed with an assault rifle, and then laws will be enacted that will require that you will have to have a special license to have one of these off of your property. And you drama queens will spend your time squealing like a stuck hog on this board, and you will do nothing other than that.

You think so, bitch? The real perpetrators of such bullshit just might find themselves in the crosshairs, nobody's that slick.

The draw on that Vegas thing is mighty weak. Guns sound like a full-auto AK and M249, but they say it's an AR. I want to know exactly what bullets were recovered.

You faggots are laughing with your shill check and keyboards. What are you prepared to do to defend America and keep her as she's been for the past 200 years?

I'll answer for you: Not a fucking thing. You faggots have no spine and are like worms.

You'll cry for the police to protect you or some shit.

Well, when it comes to all that, you only have seconds, and the police are minutes away.

If you want to continually actively support leftists in America? You're about to have a bad time.

You faggots are laughing with your shill check and keyboards. What are you prepared to do to defend America and keep her as she's been for the past 200 years?
I post on a message board

I keeps us FREE

More free than all your guns

Forum List

Back