What are you prepared to do?

Go pop balloons with your head.

You may be intelligent and snarky, but we aren't on the same level.

true

you're neither

carry on,

duke

Contrary to what your shilly pinheaded ass believes, there is life outside of teh internets.

Life that goes on without internet shill opinions.

Girls that could knock del out.

that's nice, ropey

Glad to know that's all you have.

i ask all of my brothers and sisters this famous question from The Untouchables:

“What are you prepared to do?

View attachment 191687

I have heard a lot of talk here and elsewhere from 2nd Amendment supporters like me. How theywont turn in their guns, how it will be the next Civil War if they try to take them, I see hats with Mulon Labe on them and I see Gadson Flags flying.

But what are you REALLY prepared to do when they come? You have jobs, you have a family, a mortgage, are you ready to become an outlaw?

I have given this a lot of real thought. I have personally decided that yes, I am prepared to be an outlaw. I have a mortgage, I have a family but they are all grown and on their own now. I have a job that I love but will put in jeopardy. But I am willing.

The key I think is to defy the laws and not get caught. To have my guns and everything else too. I am making plans to that end.

This guy WILL
NOT COMPLY, EVER.

What are YOU prepared to do?
Sorry, I lost My guns in the flood.

You are probably joking but I concidered that kind of strategy. But then what? You don’t have any guns so what are you buying ammo for? That burgler lying dead on your living room floor, what put that 45 Caliber hole in his chest?
Wrist rocket.

:aug08_031:

i ask all of my brothers and sisters this famous question from The Untouchables:

View attachment 191687

I have heard a lot of talk here and elsewhere from 2nd Amendment supporters like me. How theywont turn in their guns, how it will be the next Civil War if they try to take them, I see hats with Mulon Labe on them and I see Gadson Flags flying.

But what are you REALLY prepared to do when they come? You have jobs, you have a family, a mortgage, are you ready to become an outlaw?

I have given this a lot of real thought. I have personally decided that yes, I am prepared to be an outlaw. I have a mortgage, I have a family but they are all grown and on their own now. I have a job that I love but will put in jeopardy. But I am willing.

The key I think is to defy the laws and not get caught. To have my guns and everything else too. I am making plans to that end.

This guy WILL
NOT COMPLY, EVER.

Sorry, I lost My guns in the flood.

You are probably joking but I concidered that kind of strategy. But then what? You don’t have any guns so what are you buying ammo for? That burgler lying dead on your living room floor, what put that 45 Caliber hole in his chest?
Wrist rocket.

:aug08_031:

One of those + a Whisker Bisquit, and it could be a crossbow bolt with a broadhead.

So if someone isn’t deployed 8000 miles from here, I won’t be free?
You can be thankful its not 8 miles away...

We haven’t been invaded in 200 years. There are dozens of countries without significant militaries who are “free”
That because outsiders know Americans have guns.

They sure do....They read that 30,000 Americans get killed by guns every year. They read about our massacres every few weeks and wonder why we do nothing about it

Yeah, they hate gang bangers and suicides are messy.

What’s your point again?

[...]

This guy WILL
NOT COMPLY, EVER.

I presently have no plan for counteraction because I have no idea how a government plan for disarming the People would be implemented. My response to such a plan would depend entirely on my general mood at the time, my overall social condition and, most importantly, what others are doing about it. So I think you could expect more specific responses to your rather important question if you present it in a more specific hypothetical form, such as how I might become aware of government's intention to disarm the People.

Any such effort would necessarily require as its initial stage the voluntary surrender of all civilian-owned firearms, such as was successfully implemented in Australia. If the American People's response to such a mandate was to solidly ignore it the plan would be defeated in that initial stage. But what percentage of the People would voluntarily comply?

So if someone isn’t deployed 8000 miles from here, I won’t be free?

We haven’t been invaded in 200 years. There are dozens of countries without significant militaries who are “free”

They sure do....They read that 30,000 Americans get killed by guns every year. They read about our massacres every few weeks and wonder why we do nothing about it

What’s your point again?

30,000 die as a result of firearms.

They do not keep us safe

[...]

This guy WILL
NOT COMPLY, EVER.

I presently have no plan for counteraction because I have no idea how a government plan for disarming the People would be implemented. My response to such a plan would depend entirely on my general mood at the time, my overall social condition and, most importantly, what others are doing about it. So I think you could expect more specific responses to your rather important question if you present it in a more specific hypothetical form, such as how I might become aware of government's intention to disarm the People.

Any such effort would necessarily require as its initial stage the voluntary surrender of all civilian-owned firearms, such as was successfully implemented in Australia. If the American People's response to such a mandate was to solidly ignore it the plan would be defeated in that initial stage. But what percentage of the People would voluntarily comply?
Any reduction in firearms access would come as a result of We the People saying we have had enough........just like other countries have done

[...]

This guy WILL
NOT COMPLY, EVER.

Any reduction in firearms access would come as a result of We the People saying we have had enough........just like other countries have done

We the People aren't other countries. Since you think it's such a great idea, I suggest you go to one of those countries that has.

Better yet, just take your sorry ass out camping in the middle of the woods for a week. You get no gun.

[...]

This guy WILL
NOT COMPLY, EVER.

We the People aren't other countries. Since you think it's such a great idea, I suggest you go to one of those countries that has.

Better yet, just take your sorry ass out camping in the middle of the woods for a week. You get no gun.
Our wonderful Constitution says we don’t have to go to other countries. We the People have the ability to change the government we have

RE: The thread title's question

I am prepared to do nothing.

I do not own a gun.
I do not know how to use one.
If I had a gun, and the government told me to turn it in, this coward would be the first person in line to do so.

I admire the OP for his courage.

If all the guns were confiscated from good people like him, today's crime rates would look like child's play compared with what crime would look life if the bad guys (and there are so many!) knew that the good guys and their families were just sitting ducks.

What’s your point again?

30,000 die as a result of firearms.

They do not keep us safe

And exactly how many of those would be saved from a ban on AR style rifles?

They are rarely used in suicide and of those that do, the AR could easily replaced by one still legal

So the answer to the above is likely few or none.

A vast majority of gang related or drug related are handgun. In every case, again the AR would easily be replaced by a still legal weapon.

So the answer to those, few to none.

That leaves accidental shootings. And your odds of that?

1.55 per 327,000,000 on any given day.

And this is what keeps you up at night?

Excuse me if I chuckle at, what can only be discribed as, your incredible paranoia.

And since the AR style rifle is rarely involved in even accidental shootings, you need to answer, “what does the ban accomplish?”

Answer, nothing

And that’s why it won’t happen.

Last edited:

View attachment 191687

This guy WILL
NOT COMPLY, EVER.

No worries my friend. In 2013 they banned assault weapons in New York state.... the scary looking ones. Only 3% complied. State Police considered going door-to-door to obtain the weapons.....an idea that lasted about a nanosecond. Same exact thing happened in Connecticut the same year. The one thing the government fears is an armed population.... you can be 100% certain that they will not be coming to take the guns and risk turning the country into Mosul overnight.

One must remember that the Reality Manufacturing Company will always become hysterical anytime there is a shooting. They realize the gun grabbers get all giddy so the media takes advantage of it. But it never adds up to dick and never will. It's the one thing in this country that will not be going away.

View attachment 191687

This guy WILL
NOT COMPLY, EVER.

No worries my friend. In 2013 they banned assault weapons in New York state.... the scary looking ones. Only 3% complied. State Police considered going door-to-door to obtain the weapons.....an idea that lasted about a nanosecond. Same exact thing happened in Connecticut the same year. The one thing the government fears is an armed population.... you can be 100% certain that they will not be coming to take the guns and risk turning the country into Mosul overnight.

One must remember that the Reality Manufacturing Company will always become hysterical anytime there is a shooting. They realize the gun grabbers get all giddy so the media takes advantage of it. But it never adds up to dick and never will. It's the one thing in this country that will not be going away.

They banned bump stocks in Lincoln Nebraska and offered amnesty to those that turned them in. They got zero.

Here’s what wil probably happen

There will be no gun ban. But what if they ban AR15s?

The Government will not send David Hogg to get your gun. There will probabaly be some buy back program followed by amnesties to turn in your gun

If you ignore it, you will probabaly just keep your AR 15. Nobody will come searching. But if you are out hunting squirrels with it, it will be confiscated. You can’t show off your shooting skills at the gun range. You can’t dare sell it. Your wife will bug you to get rid of it

So you have a nice toy you can take out and look at

You dummy..... most gun ranges are located on private property. Here in New York State everybody is firing previously banned assault weapons at the ranges. The government is not welcome and does not come onto the property. Duh

View attachment 191687

This guy WILL
NOT COMPLY, EVER.

They banned bump stocks in Lincoln Nebraska and offered amnesty to those that turned them in. They got zero.

Very few people I know who own semi automatic weapons own bump stocks. I used one once at the range and hated it.... would never consider putting one on my Saiga. At only 50 yards with a 10rd magazine, you'd be lucky to get one round on paper. I'm sure people own them but I would say it is relatively few in number. But you are right.....those that have them sure as s*** are not going to give them up.

Here’s what wil probably happen

There will be no gun ban. But what if they ban AR15s?

The Government will not send David Hogg to get your gun. There will probabaly be some buy back program followed by amnesties to turn in your gun

If you ignore it, you will probabaly just keep your AR 15. Nobody will come searching. But if you are out hunting squirrels with it, it will be confiscated. You can’t show off your shooting skills at the gun range. You can’t dare sell it. Your wife will bug you to get rid of it

So you have a nice toy you can take out and look at

You dummy..... most gun ranges are located on private property. Here in New York State everybody is firing previously banned assault weapons at the ranges. The government is not welcome and does not come onto the property. Duh

Damn ... Cut rightwinger some slack ... Maybe he's just pissed he is henpecked by his wife.
It could just be that she wears the pants in the family.

RE: The thread title's question

I am prepared to do nothing.

I do not own a gun.
I do not know how to use one.
If I had a gun, and the government told me to turn it in, this coward would be the first person in line to do so.

I admire the OP for his courage.

If all the guns were confiscated from good people like him, today's crime rates would look like child's play compared with what crime would look life if the bad guys (and there are so many!) knew that the good guys and their families were just sitting ducks.

That's okay ... I have a firearm you can borrow when you finally realize where it's all headed.
I'll keep it safe for you until then ... Teach you how to care of it and use it when you need it.

Damn ... Cut rightwinger some slack ... Maybe he's just pissed he is henpecked by his wife.

That is the purpose of monogamy; to keep males under control and the mechanism is this 'henpecking' you speak of.

And it is for our own good or else we would be dying every day in manifold rates from drinking bad alcohol, bad drugs, stupid car wrecks, getting into drunken fights and other nitwittery.

Which is why henpecked husbands live longer than single men.

Forum List

Back