What are you prepared to do?

RE: The thread title's question

I am prepared to do nothing.

I do not own a gun.
I do not know how to use one.
If I had a gun, and the government told me to turn it in, this coward would be the first person in line to do so.

I admire the OP for his courage.

If all the guns were confiscated from good people like him, today's crime rates would look like child's play compared with what crime would look life if the bad guys (and there are so many!) knew that the good guys and their families were just sitting ducks.
Myth

Many many countries have tight gun laws and they are safer

So you can provide a list of those like.. no problem, amirite? Pls do so.

England, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Australia, Canada

How is it really going for England, France, Germany, and Australia, though?

Are their crime rates rising? Yes.

Oh! GFY, leftist gun-grabbing turd.

What's the percentage of more Croc deaths er wut? Because you know, people can't shoot them now.

You're a fucking idiot. :cuckoo:

I do not own a gun.
If I had a gun, and the government told me to turn it in, this coward would be the first person in line to do so.

If all the guns were confiscated from good people like him, today's crime rates would look like child's play compared with what crime would look life if the bad guys (and there are so many!) knew that the good guys and their families were just sitting ducks.
Myth

What's the percentage of more Croc deaths er wut? Because you know, people can't shoot them now.

We have five times their murder rates

Like hell, guns keep us safe

I do not own a gun.

Myth

We have five times their murder rates

Like hell, guns keep us safe

Credible proof or STFU. You may as well STFU now.

You need to be a little clearer so I can make fun of you or support you.
Not really. Assault Rife SALES Bans are the 'gun control' topic (problem)
...nnnot entertaining childish ma$$acre persistent 'militia' babble narrative
You have 3152 posts yet I've never heard of you?
How is that even remotely 'interesting' ?

Last edited:
30,000 die as a result of firearms.

They do not keep us safe
Neither does the freedom to own fast cars, and to drive a car whenever we choose to, keep us safe. And a hell of a lot more people own and use cars unnecessarily and for recreational purposes than those who own guns.

If a law were passed to limit the use of automobiles to absolute necessity a lot more than 30,000 lives would be saved every year. Cars, including their toxic emissions, kill far more Americans than guns do, but I never hear any calls for seriously limiting their use.

My neighbor's grandson owns a car that sounds like a WW-II bomber when it starts and the rumbling sound of the engine suggests it has two or three times the horsepower it needs to get him around. How many such dangerous cars are on America's streets and highways today? And how many less potentially lethal cars are on the roads but have no practical need to be?

I wonder how the teen-age anti-gun protesters would react to a proposed ban on all but necessary use and ownership of cars.
We take action to reduce car deaths

Safer cars, safer roads, require licensing, registration, insurance

We need to do the same with guns

The difference is, you do not own an automobile and the Bill of Rights does not protect any "right" to own an automobile.

The Right to keep and bear Arms is an extension of your unalienable Rights of Liberty and Life. You have a Right to Life and it is YOUR responsibility to protect such Life. THAT is why the Second Amendment protects the individual Right to Keep and bear Arms.

...If you don’t take all guns then there is zero evidence that the goal of saving life’s can be accomplished...
But that's not the goal... the goal is to minimize deaths from gun violence... not to eliminate such deaths altogether.

... And I might remind all, that most gun related deaths are gang, drug dealers and suicide...
The object of the exercise is to dry-up the Illicit Firearms pool... and that will be a multi-generational effort.

...Gangs and drug dealers ignore the law, suicides have an incredible amount of different ways to accomplish their goals....
Every year that substantive Gun Control is in-force, the homicide-by-gun rate will drop.

As to the suicides... phukk 'em... if they want to put a gun in their mouth and pull the trigger... have fun with that.

...So only a complete moron would give up anything to accomplish nothing...
But you will not be asked to give up everything.

You will be asked to undergo vetting, and obtain a license, and register your firearms, and submit your firearms transactions for approval, and such.

And, each year, the supply of Illicit Firearms grows a bit smaller, until, within a generation or two, it's damned-near non-existent.

That is not "nothing".

...And the other side of the coin is, the left MUST ban all guns to even put a dent in the numbers...
Incorrect.

...No negotiation, PERIOD.
That only works as long as you can hold onto political power.

When that changes - and it always does - this next time around, you'll wish you HAD come to the negotiating table while there was still time.

But that's your choice... just remember it when you're out of power and at the mercy of your Opposition for the crafting and enforcement of law.

Myopic, arrogant, unimaginative dullards.

...If you don’t take all guns then there is zero evidence that the goal of saving life’s can be accomplished...
But that's not the goal... the goal is to minimize deaths from gun violence... not to eliminate such deaths altogether.

... And I might remind all, that most gun related deaths are gang, drug dealers and suicide...
The object of the exercise is to dry-up the Illicit Firearms pool... and that will be a multi-generational effort.

...Gangs and drug dealers ignore the law, suicides have an incredible amount of different ways to accomplish their goals....
Every year that substantive Gun Control is in-force, the homicide-by-gun rate will drop.

As to the suicides... phukk 'em... if they want to put a gun in their mouth and pull the trigger... have fun with that.

You will be asked to undergo vetting, and obtain a license, and register your firearms, and submit your firearms transactions for approval, and such.

And, each year, the supply of Illicit Firearms grows a bit smaller, until, within a generation or two, it's damned-near non-existent.

That is not "nothing".

...And the other side of the coin is, the left MUST ban all guns to even put a dent in the numbers...
Incorrect.

When that changes - and it always does - this next time around, you'll wish you HAD come to the negotiating table while there was still time.

But that's your choice... just remember it when you're out of power and at the mercy of your Opposition for the crafting and enforcement of law.

Holy shit!!!
Condom would be a far better handle......

Actually the 'difference' is that a car not... an 'Assault' Rifle
(So much difference that it a fake comparison at best)

Why, is death one way somehow more preferably than another?

Give me a shout when you’ve figured out how to get guns away from the gangs in this country along with the drug dealers.

It is the only way to have much of an effect on the homocide rate due to guns.

Anything else is pissing in the wind.

That is not "nothing".

Incorrect.

Holy shit!!!
Sit down, lightweight.

That is not "nothing".

Incorrect.

Holy shit!!!
Sit down, lightweight.

Are you one of those who think they can make me do what you want?

That is not "nothing".

Incorrect.

Holy shit!!!
Sit down, lightweight.

Are you one of those who think they can make me do what you want?
Blah, blah, endless phukking blah... do you have anything intelligent to say on the topic?

Forum List

Back