What are you reading?

Skinwalker by Kim Harrison.....

You recommended Sandman Slim, right? I am current on that series.

did you like it?.....i have to read the last one yet.....they are getting a screenplay ready for the first book.....and i know just the actors to play the guy....one is currently the lead on "Banshee"..Anthony Starr.....which is on Cinemax.....the other is one of the leads on another Cinemax show "Strike Back"..Sullivan Stapleton.....to me these guys fit Starks persona pretty good.....especially the Banshee guy Starr......his persona on the show is just like Starks....

Skinwalker by Kim Harrison.....

did you like it?.....i have to read the last one yet.....they are getting a screenplay ready for the first book.....and i know just the actors to play the guy....one is currently the lead on "Banshee"..Anthony Starr.....which is on Cinemax.....the other is one of the leads on another Cinemax show "Strike Back"..Sullivan Stapleton.....to me these guys fit Starks persona pretty good.....especially the Banshee guy Starr......his persona on the show is just like Starks....

Yes, I did. So I just kept reading. I thought four slowed down a bit.

As long as they don't cast Cruise, I'll likely be a happy camper. :)

if they cast him....i would not even be interested in seeing it....

if they cast him....i would not even be interested in seeing it....

Exactly why I will never see the Reacher movie.

The Glass Castle by Jeanette Walls

Oldest got it for me for my b-day, along with some spiced tea, a lovely mug and a cozy throw. Looking forward to cooler weather.

Is Cinemax a companion channel to HBO or Showtime? Because we just got those two. And STARZ.

HBO.....if you like action....Strike Back on Cinemax....the new season just started.....Banshee had me hooked.....if your interested in that get the first season and see that first....it has a story line.....Strike back you can pick up where its at....

Reading yet another Carla Neggers book from my recently purchased collection. Kiss The Moon, this one is called. They all read the same after awhile.

The Brothers Karamazov. I got about 30% read on vacation. It's one of those books you need to keep pushing through and not put down for too long.

The movie, with Yul Brynner and William Shatner, was a lot better. The book was irrational for the sake of being irrational. Lindberg said it showed how unstable the Russians are.

I just thought of this today. Does anyone know the literary novelists who got their start in the 70s and beyond, similar in prestige to Updike, Mailer, Vidal, Heller, Golding, Salinger, etc. of the previous generation? I despise my empty Boomer generation, so I never followed their more serious novels. And Gen X and Y make me go zzzzz.

The Brothers Karamazov. I got about 30% read on vacation. It's one of those books you need to keep pushing through and not put down for too long.

The movie, with Yul Brynner and William Shatner, was a lot better. The book was irrational for the sake of being irrational. Lindberg said it showed how unstable the Russians are.

I am looking for a copy to watch.

Forum List

Back