What are you?

Are you a Republican, Democrat, or independent?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I guess I am happy where I voted. I posted about myself otherwise. :)

I guess I am happy where I voted. I posted about myself otherwise. :)
Still no votes for Democrat. LOL! I know they're out there. Why won't they fess up?

Good question. Maybe they all went to bed by now? LOL

No choice for me. None of the above...I don't follow a Party, and I know several others that do not.

Bleh :puke:

giphy.gif

So, you can't answer a simple question? From what you posted, I assume you are a democrat. Why can't you just click on that? This isn't about the election. I'm simply trying to get a feel for the composition of this forum. Help me out.
Sounds like you're trying to get a feel of.... ..... ....somethin' else :cheeky-smiley-018::cheeky-smiley-018::cheeky-smiley-018:

No choice for me. None of the above...I don't follow a Party, and I know several others that do not.

giphy.gif

So, you can't answer a simple question? From what you posted, I assume you are a democrat. Why can't you just click on that? This isn't about the election. I'm simply trying to get a feel for the composition of this forum. Help me out.
Sounds like you're trying to get a feel of.... ..... ....somethin' else :cheeky-smiley-018::cheeky-smiley-018::cheeky-smiley-018:
And yet you still refuse to answer the poll question. Why is that? Are you embarrassed?

giphy.gif

And yet you still refuse to answer the poll question. Why is that? Are you embarrassed?
Embarrassed about what? You want a cookie?

200.gif

giphy.gif

200.gif
Your fascism is not a choice......

giphy.gif

200.gif

I can't help but wonder how many people have you on their ignore list. Maybe that's why you're trolling my thread, and doing it badly. Well. You can add one more. I have better things to do than read your useless BS. Goodbye, Punk!

Forum List

Back