What are your Predictions for the South Carolina primary, GOP Tomorrow, Dems on Tuesday

trump

depending on how many underhanded things cruz can pull off between now and tomorrow

cruz

rubio

bush

carson

clinton

sanders

Pardon the damn language but fuck Cruz!

i dont care for cruz either

he is an establishment politician in sheep clothing

Right, that's why all the establishment guys love him so much, give me a break.

that is all a game

why would the attorney for Mitch McConnell have a super pac for cruz

Maybe the attorney is a constitutionalist also.

i am not going to make excuses for it

i used to like cruz even gave him some money

he appears everyday to be more of an asshole

then anything else

Not about who I like but who I think will win. If Hillary doesn't keel over dead from a damn stroke, the super delegates will give her the nomination. It sucks but that's the way it is.

they would keep her alive forever if needed

--LOL

I had a Grandmother that many said the Devil kept her alive because he did not need his bride back ( I am not being sarcastic ) and when i think of the bride of Satan Hillary Clinton is his bitch to own!

I hated her as First Lady, and will never vote for her. I might be persuaded to vote for Sanders over Cruz but I am with your brother when it come to voting Trump over Hillary!
You know, I don't like Trump personally either but I think when you look at the records of the other candidates you will see that they are all pretty much alike. They promise whatever they have to to get your vote, then they do whatever the hell they want after you put them in office. Just look at the 2014 mid term election. Trump is the only one I see that will actually try to do what's right for the country (and he doesn't have to grease any palms of donors). I don't have to like him personally. I don't vote on emotions.

I am Scottish from the Clan of MacEachern and if you google the Clan it has no Septs nor are they Septs... ( I know this is weird but go with me )

Trump bloodline is different than mine and us Highland Scots have a weird way of looking at things ( yes there is that damn Lebanese grandfather in my bloodline ) and we look at a man being of honor and strong, and not bitching about a cheat like Cruz, so he need to man up, and be a man and whip Cruz ass fairly ( no not with a sword ) and he can.

Cruz is a punk.

My horse in this race is Kasich, so let me say if it is Trump vs Hillary then Trump should win but Sanders vs Trump, well I can live with four years of Sanders and the Senate and House staying GOP...
Don't forget about Supreme Court appointments. Sanders will appoint communists. I'm not comfortable with that, are you?

not good

trump

depending on how many underhanded things cruz can pull off between now and tomorrow

cruz

rubio

bush

carson

clinton

sanders

Cruz is 2016 Huckabee or Santorum!

He is the religious right candidate but not a serious candidate for the oval office...

He is a religious man and he makes no apologies for that, and he shouldn't have to, but when it comes to governance he is a constitutionalist, the lefts and establishment republicans, worse nightmare. All of these accusations of him wanting a theocracy are BS scare tactics

I live in Texas ( as you do ) and I am not as ignorant as you believe when it come to Ted Cruz and he is no better than Dan Patrick and this country does not need a religious Tea Party Conservative...

Not about who I like but who I think will win. If Hillary doesn't keel over dead from a damn stroke, the super delegates will give her the nomination. It sucks but that's the way it is.

--LOL

I had a Grandmother that many said the Devil kept her alive because he did not need his bride back ( I am not being sarcastic ) and when i think of the bride of Satan Hillary Clinton is his bitch to own!

I hated her as First Lady, and will never vote for her. I might be persuaded to vote for Sanders over Cruz but I am with your brother when it come to voting Trump over Hillary!
You know, I don't like Trump personally either but I think when you look at the records of the other candidates you will see that they are all pretty much alike. They promise whatever they have to to get your vote, then they do whatever the hell they want after you put them in office. Just look at the 2014 mid term election. Trump is the only one I see that will actually try to do what's right for the country (and he doesn't have to grease any palms of donors). I don't have to like him personally. I don't vote on emotions.

I am Scottish from the Clan of MacEachern and if you google the Clan it has no Septs nor are they Septs... ( I know this is weird but go with me )

Trump bloodline is different than mine and us Highland Scots have a weird way of looking at things ( yes there is that damn Lebanese grandfather in my bloodline ) and we look at a man being of honor and strong, and not bitching about a cheat like Cruz, so he need to man up, and be a man and whip Cruz ass fairly ( no not with a sword ) and he can.

Cruz is a punk.

My horse in this race is Kasich, so let me say if it is Trump vs Hillary then Trump should win but Sanders vs Trump, well I can live with four years of Sanders and the Senate and House staying GOP...
Don't forget about Supreme Court appointments. Sanders will appoint communists. I'm not comfortable with that, are you?

Senate will stay GOP, so unless the GOP want to be tied to allowing communist to rise in the USSC they will not let it happen... I know, I know, I know...

--LOL

Cruz is a punk.

not good

Even though I have nothing but respect for her I will write Sandra Day O'Connor = Ronald Reagan appointment, so does anyone believe Trump will divert from Reagan?

that is all a game

then anything else

If you had ever met him you would know the opposite is the truth. He is the only politician I've voted for in my life time that has actually tried his best, against all odds, to keep his promises. That's exactly why I will vote for him again next week. The only reason I haven't done it yet is I'm still looking at the down ballot candidates.

He is the religious right candidate but not a serious candidate for the oval office...

He is a religious man and he makes no apologies for that, and he shouldn't have to, but when it comes to governance he is a constitutionalist, the lefts and establishment republicans, worse nightmare. All of these accusations of him wanting a theocracy are BS scare tactics

I live in Texas ( as you do ) and I am not as ignorant as you believe when it come to Ted Cruz and he is no better than Dan Patrick and this country does not need a religious Tea Party Conservative...

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

that is all a game

then anything else

If you had ever met him you would know the opposite is the truth. He is the only politician I've voted for in my life time that has actually tried his best, against all odds, to keep his promises. That's exactly why I will vote for him again next week. The only reason I haven't done it yet is I'm still looking at the down ballot candidates.

Vote for him all you want but in the end America will not vote for him, and he is hated within his own political party and will be a one hit wonder...

Trump is correct no matter how much I despise how he says it but Cruz is nasty and no one within the GOP likes him, and I mean no one except for Tea Party members...

That is something we can agree on and I will pretend shake on it seeing we are not in person mate!

that is all a game

then anything else

Vote for him all you want but in the end America will not vote for him, and he is hated within his own political party and will be a one hit wonder...

Trump is correct no matter how much I despise how he says it but Cruz is nasty and no one within the GOP likes him, and I mean no one except for Tea Party members...

Seriously, I think those are positives as many other do, anyone who is disliked by Jemma Carter and Bob Dole has to be doing something right.

That is something we can agree on and I will pretend shake on it seeing we are not in person mate!

One question, did he do his best to keep the promises he made when running for the Senate?

maybe everyone has seen this already

interesting letter to Mark Levin

i will paste part of it

January 22, 2016
Dear Mr. Levin,
My name is Lauren Stephens. I’ve been involved in politics for a long time – mostly just as a pissed off American, but I also own a campaign services company. I do not work for any of the Presidential Campaigns. I am not coordinated with any of them. I have not spoken to any of them. I am not being paid by anyone for this. I am getting absolutely nothing for writing this. I am not seeking publicity and have turned down all media requests. My name is attached to this so people will understand this isn’t some back door hit piece. I am a real person.
Mr. Levin, for years, I have had nothing but the utmost respect for you. Your word has always been your bond. If you doubt my sincerity, you can ask a former co-worker of yours from the Reagan Administration, Dixie Cassell. You could ask a real patriot, C Steven Tucker, from the Chicago area. You could ask a lot of people. They know me.
For years, you have been a champion of We The People, and maybe today, you still believe that you are. But at this point, I beg to differ. Not because I want to, but because I believe I have a little bit more inside information than you have on certain issues surrounding the Presidential race. And the GOP.
I hope you will keep in mind, my respect and admiration for you, before you respond – IF you respond. I come to you without malice. I am here simply because I know of no other way to get this message to you.
A little background:
I lived in Wisconsin during the Reince Priebus reign of terror when he was the State GOP Chairman. I’ll bet not a lot of people know about his former life. Ask Former Congressman Mark Neumann, or any of the other Gubernatorial candidates, what happened when they dared to run against “The Chosen One”, Scott Walker, for Governor in 2010. Ask Michael Steele what happened when Reince Priebus decided he wanted Steele’s RNC Chairmanship. You can also ask Mark Willis the same thing, from 2013.

As you can see, he reported loans. He reported them back then. He reported them on time. So that Sir, is another lie that he continues to tell to this day. He didn’t forget anything. What he did was lie to the FEC, claiming they were personal loans from his personal money. He had no choice. That is what he told the public he did.
Now, he wants us to believe that he is “forgetful”? That his legal and compliance team are inept? That his Treasurer might be crooked?INCONCEIVABLE!

If this is the case, then he has NO business seeking the Presidency of the United States.
In fact, the more I think about it, the more ridiculous and irresponsible it is for someone to take loans for over a million dollars just to run for office that pays less than $200,000.00 a year. Is this part of our new conservative principles? Nah, it is just politics.
By the way, the public needs to understand that the money was paid back, however, it was paid for with campaign donations, not his own personal money. The Cruz’s were out nothing.
Later on, his Senate campaign transferred a LOT of Senate campaign funds to his Presidential campaign account. There is no presumption that just because someone donates money to you for one office, means that they support you to run for a different office. I think Sarah Palin can back me up on this one. See this here?

[FONT=Open Sans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]LaurenStephens.com[/FONT]

that is all a game

then anything else

lots of tea party folks are supporting trump

that is all a game

then anything else

like i said i used to like him

went to see him

there just has too many things that are slimy

that is all a game

then anything else

Seriously, I think those are positives as many other do, anyone who is disliked by Jemma Carter and Bob Dole has to be doing something right.

I disagree and believe sometimes you have to play the game to get shit done like Paul Ryan is doing...

Do you actually believe Ryan enjoy dealing with President Obama and if so then please think about how much Newt loved Bill while trying to impeach him and put Al " The Bore " Gore in as President...

Cruz is not Presidential and Iowa sealed it for me!

One question, did he do his best to keep the promises he made when running for the Senate?

Yes, but making a promise knowing it is a losing battle is not a great leader to me. If you get 75% of what you want then it is a win, but when you lose at every turn and your own political party hate you, well that is a problem...

Cruz = McCarthy and I would not vote for McCarthy for President, and I am not going to ask if you would...

Trump 38%, Cruz 23%, Rubio 20%, Bush < 10% and withdraws. Carson withdraws later.

Clinton 58%, Sanders 42% after Sanders has a huge win in Nevada tomorrow.
A LOT of whining and crying and carrying on about how the winner cheated.

hillary will defy the odds and draw 5 aces in a row in NV

or offer bern the vp spot like she did before obama took the lead.

maybe everyone has seen this already

interesting letter to Mark Levin

i will paste part of it

January 22, 2016
Dear Mr. Levin,
My name is Lauren Stephens. I’ve been involved in politics for a long time – mostly just as a pissed off American, but I also own a campaign services company. I do not work for any of the Presidential Campaigns. I am not coordinated with any of them. I have not spoken to any of them. I am not being paid by anyone for this. I am getting absolutely nothing for writing this. I am not seeking publicity and have turned down all media requests. My name is attached to this so people will understand this isn’t some back door hit piece. I am a real person.
Mr. Levin, for years, I have had nothing but the utmost respect for you. Your word has always been your bond. If you doubt my sincerity, you can ask a former co-worker of yours from the Reagan Administration, Dixie Cassell. You could ask a real patriot, C Steven Tucker, from the Chicago area. You could ask a lot of people. They know me.
For years, you have been a champion of We The People, and maybe today, you still believe that you are. But at this point, I beg to differ. Not because I want to, but because I believe I have a little bit more inside information than you have on certain issues surrounding the Presidential race. And the GOP.
I hope you will keep in mind, my respect and admiration for you, before you respond – IF you respond. I come to you without malice. I am here simply because I know of no other way to get this message to you.
A little background:
I lived in Wisconsin during the Reince Priebus reign of terror when he was the State GOP Chairman. I’ll bet not a lot of people know about his former life. Ask Former Congressman Mark Neumann, or any of the other Gubernatorial candidates, what happened when they dared to run against “The Chosen One”, Scott Walker, for Governor in 2010. Ask Michael Steele what happened when Reince Priebus decided he wanted Steele’s RNC Chairmanship. You can also ask Mark Willis the same thing, from 2013.

As you can see, he reported loans. He reported them back then. He reported them on time. So that Sir, is another lie that he continues to tell to this day. He didn’t forget anything. What he did was lie to the FEC, claiming they were personal loans from his personal money. He had no choice. That is what he told the public he did.
Now, he wants us to believe that he is “forgetful”? That his legal and compliance team are inept? That his Treasurer might be crooked?INCONCEIVABLE!

If this is the case, then he has NO business seeking the Presidency of the United States.
In fact, the more I think about it, the more ridiculous and irresponsible it is for someone to take loans for over a million dollars just to run for office that pays less than $200,000.00 a year. Is this part of our new conservative principles? Nah, it is just politics.
By the way, the public needs to understand that the money was paid back, however, it was paid for with campaign donations, not his own personal money. The Cruz’s were out nothing.
Later on, his Senate campaign transferred a LOT of Senate campaign funds to his Presidential campaign account. There is no presumption that just because someone donates money to you for one office, means that they support you to run for a different office. I think Sarah Palin can back me up on this one. See this here?

[FONT=Open Sans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]LaurenStephens.com[/FONT]

Well, that's one persons opinion, I will note that he was never fined or sanctioned by the FEC or the Senate ethics committee, so it must not have been that big a deal.

then anything else

I disagree and believe sometimes you have to play the game to get shit done like Paul Ryan is doing...

Do you actually believe Ryan enjoy dealing with President Obama and if so then please think about how much Newt loved Bill while trying to impeach him and put Al " The Bore " Gore in as President...

So you are holding something a staffer did without his knowledge against him, got it.

then anything else

So you are holding something a staffer did without his knowledge against him, got it.

Damn right I am and you and him can claim he did not know but in my opinion and remember it is my opinion he did know and endorsed it and if he did not know then that make it even worse because it tell you the type of low life he would employ...

So yeah I will hold it against him because he is a typical politician even if you wish to stay blinded to the reality...

Forum List

Back