šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

What black America won't miss about Obama

BS, twit. Thanks for the depression and 8 years of obstruction of ANY solutions. Idiot.

Screw you asshole, Reid kept hundreds of republican house bills, including jobs bills, in his in box and they never saw the light of day in the senate. There was obstruction alright, but not from just one side.
Youshould look at the ridiculous bills they sent- DESIGNED to be DOA. Every single one not to help with jobs, just environmental and screw the workers BULLSHIT, dupe. Every single one.

Claims without one example, good job lying propagandist.
I could say the same thing about you, but I'm right. Total dupe in Pubder land.

Even commiecrats got pissed at Reids obstructionism.

The New York Times reported last week on Reidā€™s ā€œbrutish styleā€ and ā€œuncompromising controlā€ over the amendments process in the Senate. Why are more people finally catching on to Reidā€™s flagrant disregard for Senate customs? In part because conservatives arenā€™t the only ones complaining. Democrats such as Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota ā€” who wants to repeal Obamacareā€™s medical-device tax ā€” and Kirsten Gillibrand of New York ā€” who has waged a highly publicized campaign to reform the way the military handles sexual-assault cases ā€” have been denied votes on their proposed amendments to various bills. Gillibrand had hoped to attach her sexual-assault amendment to the defense-appropriations bill that passed in December, but no amendments were allowed. Klobuchar has called for ā€œa more open amendment processā€ because sheā€™d like a vote on repealing the medical-device tax.

Read more at: Harry Reidā€™s Obstructionism
He's not a polished GOP bought off hypocrite, and there's no comparison. He blocked total bs, designed only for dupes. And Amy and Kirsten love him, no matter what your GOP bs. Link to NYT?

BS, twit. Thanks for the depression and 8 years of obstruction of ANY solutions. Idiot.

Screw you asshole, Reid kept hundreds of republican house bills, including jobs bills, in his in box and they never saw the light of day in the senate. There was obstruction alright, but not from just one side.
Youshould look at the ridiculous bills they sent- DESIGNED to be DOA. Every single one not to help with jobs, just environmental and screw the workers BULLSHIT, dupe. Every single one.

The New York Times reported last week on Reidā€™s ā€œbrutish styleā€ and ā€œuncompromising controlā€ over the amendments process in the Senate. Why are more people finally catching on to Reidā€™s flagrant disregard for Senate customs? In part because conservatives arenā€™t the only ones complaining. Democrats such as Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota ā€” who wants to repeal Obamacareā€™s medical-device tax ā€” and Kirsten Gillibrand of New York ā€” who has waged a highly publicized campaign to reform the way the military handles sexual-assault cases ā€” have been denied votes on their proposed amendments to various bills. Gillibrand had hoped to attach her sexual-assault amendment to the defense-appropriations bill that passed in December, but no amendments were allowed. Klobuchar has called for ā€œa more open amendment processā€ because sheā€™d like a vote on repealing the medical-device tax.

Looks like Franco got duped.

He's not a polished GOP bought off hypocrite, and there's no comparison. He blocked total bs, designed only for dupes. And Amy and Kirsten love him, no matter what your GOP bs. Link to NYT?

The fact that you are stating Harry Reid is not a bought off hypocrite shows how duped you've become drinking that donkey kool aid all these years.

The first paragraph is from 2007...only gets worse with ongoing Reaganism, defended to the death by greedy idiot Pubs and dupes like you...

Reaganism, dropping the top rate from 70% to 28%.

Not-Reaganism raising the top rate from 28% to 40%.

The fact that you're still whining about him, 25 years after his useless VP raised taxes and 23 years after Clinton raised them again, is proof you're suffering from low-T and low IQ.
Reaganism is not Reagan, stupid. that's only over 400k and there are so many loopholes their effective rates have gone down. I kinda like the demented old bird...

I kinda like the demented old bird...

But enough about Hillary.

The fact that you are stating Harry Reid is not a bought off hypocrite shows how duped you've become drinking that donkey kool aid all these years.
Example in policy he supports, not gossip?

The first paragraph is from 2007...only gets worse with ongoing Reaganism, defended to the death by greedy idiot Pubs and dupes like you...

The fact that you're still whining about him, 25 years after his useless VP raised taxes and 23 years after Clinton raised them again, is proof you're suffering from low-T and low IQ.
Reaganism is not Reagan, stupid. that's only over 400k and there are so many loopholes their effective rates have gone down. I kinda like the demented old bird...

Obviously not...

Obviously not...

I agree, nobody likes that demented old bird.

Not just because of her new car smell.........

Yeah, they loved him so much he started allowing amendments to bills. Go guzzle some more of G500s piss hater dupe.

Example in policy he supports, not gossip?

Every illegal and unconstitutional thing your dear leader has done.

Yeah, they loved him so much he started allowing amendments to bills. Go guzzle some more of G500s piss hater dupe.
Better get some rest.

Better get some rest.

Yep, your pea brain could use it.

Better get some rest.

Obviously I meant you. You were really going off the rails...

Dealing with the "no compromise, un-American TP GOP"- TIME, anyone would get pissed off...

Better get some rest.

Obviously I meant you. You were really going off the rails...

Dealing with the "no compromise, un-American TP GOP"- TIME, anyone would get pissed off...

Your constant little chopped up sentences never make it clear what you mean, the only thing pissing you off is you have zero arguments against facts and reality. Blacks are worse off because of this regimes policies.

What policies lol? Nothing to do with a corrupt GOP world depression and obstruction of all solutions for 8 years?

Nothing to do with a corrupt GOP world depression

You mean the recession that ended in June 2009? Derp.
With about 8 trillion in bailouts and assistance...Much of the world still in it.

With about 8 trillion in bailouts and assistance

Yup, it's amazing how TARP and the Fed stopped a depression from starting.

Forum List

Back