🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What black America won't miss about Obama

Cry_baby

Black democrats can shut it I'm sick of listening to them bitch and complain, get a job save yourself.
They all have or had jobs before the GOP DEPRESSION. How bout helping the non-rich for a change, dupe? DUH.

I'm already carrying a bunch of you moochers. Go pick cabbage, put in an honest days work for once in your lives.
The moochers you're supporting are megarich GOP a-holes and huge corps that pay way too little in taxes.. After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!! And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole? :cuckoo: Always the question with you ignoramuses...

My salary has increased every year since 1995, I get 6 weeks a year off, full health, dental, two retirement plans, the works. If the mooching sponges would just work a job I'd be rolling in even more money.

Black democrats can shut it I'm sick of listening to them bitch and complain, get a job save yourself.
They all have or had jobs before the GOP DEPRESSION. How bout helping the non-rich for a change, dupe? DUH.

I'm already carrying a bunch of you moochers. Go pick cabbage, put in an honest days work for once in your lives.
The moochers you're supporting are megarich GOP a-holes and huge corps that pay way too little in taxes.. After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!! And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole? :cuckoo: Always the question with you ignoramuses...

My salary has increased every year since 1995, I get 6 weeks a year off, full health, dental, two retirement plans, the works. If the mooching sponges would just work a job I'd be rolling in even more money.
Too bad you don't know a gd thing about politics, hater dupe. Read sig and think. Congrats tho. I'm retired.

The first paragraph is from 2007...only gets worse with ongoing Reaganism, defended to the death by greedy idiot Pubs and dupes like you...

Nothing, dingbat?

Ahahaha I just noticed your sig line manifesto :laugh:
Any argument, stupid? It's all fact. If you lost your job like many, you'd be just as feqed, old thing.

Welfare recipients should be electronically tagged so we can monitor them from space and root out slackers who sit around doing nothing.
If they're not disabled, they have to apply for 10 jobs a week AND other bs, and PROVE it. You are highly duped.

Nothing, dingbat?

Any argument, stupid? It's all fact. If you lost your job like many, you'd be just as feqed, old thing.

Welfare recipients should be electronically tagged so we can monitor them from space and root out slackers who sit around doing nothing.
If they're not disabled, they have to apply for 10 jobs a week AND other bs, and PROVE it. You are highly duped.

Jack Links messin with Franco dude you are funny as shit I can't help it I'm busting a gut here :laugh:

Nothing, dingbat?

Jack Links messin with Franco dude you are funny as shit I can't help it I'm busting a gut here :laugh:
Facts and the fact you're clueless is hilarious. Dream on.

Same Reagan tax rates the whole time. "I'm alright, Jack" is your dumbass answer. You're a gd waste of time lol. Carry on dreaming, and hating the victims.

The Demise of the American Middle Class In Numbers.

Over the past 35 years the American dream has gradually disappeared. The process was slow, so most people didn’t notice. They just worked a few more hours, borrowed a little more and cut back on non-essentials. But looking at the numbers and comparing them over long time periods, it is obvious that things have changed drastically. Here are the details:

1. WORKERS PRODUCE MORE BUT THE GAINS GO TO BUSINESS.

Over the past 63 years worker productivity has grown by 2.0% per year.

But after 1980, workers received a smaller share every year. Labor’s share of income (1992 = 100%):

1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%

A 13% drop since 1980

2. THE TOP 10% GET A LARGER SHARE.

Share of National Income going to Top 10%:

1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%

An increase of 16% since Reagan.

3. WORKERS COMPENSATED FOR THE LOSS OF INCOME BY SPENDING THEIR SAVINGS.

The savings Rose up to Reagan and fell during and after.

1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%
2006 = -1.1% (Negative = withdrawing from savings)

A 12.3% drop after Reagan.

4. WORKERS ALSO BORROWED TO MAKE UP FOR THE LOSS.

Household Debt as percentage of GDP:

1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%

A 45% increase after 1980.

5. SO THE GAP BETWEEN THE RICHEST AND THE POOREST HAS GROWN.

Gap Between the Share of Capital Income earned by the top 1%
and the bottom 80%:

1980 = 10%
2003 = 56%

A 5.6 times increase.

6. AND THE AMERICAN DREAM IS GONE.

The Probably of Moving Up from the Bottom 40% to the Top 40%:

1945 = 12%
1958 = 6%
1990 = 3%
2000 = 2%

A 10% Decrease.

Links:

1 = ftp://ftp.bls.gov/pub/special.requests/pf/totalf1.txt
1 = https://www.clevelandfed.org/Research/PolicyDis/No7Nov04.pdf
1 = Clipboard01.jpg (image)
2 – Congratulations to Emmanuel Saez
3 = http://www.demos.org/inequality/images/charts/uspersonalsaving_thumb.gif
3 = http://www.bea.gov/national/nipaweb...able=58&Freq=Qtr&FirstYear=2008&LastYear=2010
4 = http://www.prudentbear.com/index.php/household-sector-debt-of-gdp
4 = http://www.federalreserve.gov/releases/z1/current/
5/6 = http://www.businessinsider.com/15-c...lity-in-america-2010-4?slop=1#slideshow-start

Overview = http://www.ourfuture.org/blog-entry/2010062415/reagan-revolution-home-roost-charts

Why black America may be relieved to see Obama go

Finding out how many whites are racists...

They already found out they have less jobs under him. Maybe they can blame his white side.
BS, twit. Thanks for the depression and 8 years of obstruction of ANY solutions. Idiot.

There was no obstruction. If there was, you would be able to site with verifiable examples other than the delusions that lie between your ears.

Why black America may be relieved to see Obama go

Finding out how many whites are racists...

They already found out they have less jobs under him. Maybe they can blame his white side.
BS, twit. Thanks for the depression and 8 years of obstruction of ANY solutions. Idiot.

There was no obstruction. If there was, you would be able to site with verifiable examples other than the delusions that lie between your ears.
You are out of your tiny brainwashed little mind. There were over 200 filibusters when you fools think Obama had control of congress lol, and nothing's changed. Change the channel and get the news.

Republican obstructionism is nothing new - The Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../republican-obstructionism.../2...
The Washington Post
Feb 15, 2016 - Because Republican senators obstructed nearly all of Obama's ... Rubio, forexample, publicly recommended Mary Barzee Flores to fill a district ...
Just the Facts: House Republicans' Record on Obstruction | The Office ...
www.democraticwhip.gov/content/just-facts-house-republicans-record-obstruction
Sep 11, 2014 - Just the Facts: House Republicans' Record on Obstruction .... [6/23/11]; Speaker Boehner walked away from deficit reduction negotiations with President Obama. [7/22/11]; 66Republicans .... For example: 85 Democrats voted ...
The Republicans' Plan for the New President | Inside Obama's ... - PBS
www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/the-republicans-plan-for-the-new-president/
PBS
On the night of Barack Obama's inauguration, a group of top GOP luminaries ... just a small exampleof their obstructionism and is hardly a straw man arguement.
A Walk Down Memory Lane on Republican Obstruction - Washington ...
washingtonmonthly.com/.../a-walk-down-memory-lane-on-repu...
Washington Monthly
Feb 1, 2015 - …the Republican plot to obstruct President Obama before he even took .... This is an excellent example of how Republicans are really different ...
How The GOP Refuses To Govern - Republican Obstructionism
www.nationalmemo.com/5-ways-the-gops-obstruction-is-unprecedented/
Jul 12, 2013 - 5 Ways The GOP's Obstruction Is Unprecedented ... took over the Senate, and escalated into overdrive as President Obama assumed office. .... In the case of Detroit, for example, the state OWES the city enough to take it out of ...

Forum List

Back