What Brands and Places Do GLBT Citizens Prefer?

Betty Crocker > Pillsbury for the cake mixes I use every Tuesday.
Tollhouse chocolate chips but only because it's the only brand at Wal-Mart (yes I know, I'm going to hell for patronizing them hehe. Was going for other things though so...)

Nothing I patronize or buy has to do with sexuality though. Only time that plays any part is choosing clothes :)

I don't do the shopping, occasionally I go with the wife to Costco & I make sure to pick out my own clothes..other than that, I hate shopping.

Any man who LIKES to go shopping, is probably gay.

Torch is like the liberal's GISMYS. Hey thanks, Torch! Now I have a list of brands & stores to tell my wife & family to boycott!
Hey, no problem, JawLock! Knock yourself out!!! They shouldn't miss your business at all!! And while you're at it get a tetanus shot for that lockjaw of yours!

I don't do the shopping, occasionally I go with the wife to Costco & I make sure to pick out my own clothes..other than that, I hate shopping.

It depends on what sort of shopping. If I am going to be grilling, I like to shop for the food. And I am always ready to hit a Cabela's or Bass Pro to do some shopping.

It depends on what sort of shopping. If I am going to be grilling, I like to shop for the food. And I am always ready to hit a Cabela's or Bass Pro to do some shopping.
Good for you,WinterBorn! Don't ever allow anyone to stereotype you in any way, shape, or form from what is normal to you!

Yes Winter, but I usually know what I want when I visit those places..I know where everything is at the local Cabela's. Just go in, get my things, & leave. But yes, I don't mind going out getting stuff I like, I don't like hanging out at malls or grocery stores if I don't have to.

And I raise my own cattle & chickens, everything else I have delivered by my butcher buddy. The less hands mg food goes through, the better.

Vegetables are a little harder to grow out here, we have tomatoes, corn, bell peppers...nothing fancy. That's the wife's job, she is damn good at it too.

Yes Winter, but I usually know what I want when I visit those places..I know where everything is at the local Cabela's. Just go in, get my things, & leave. But yes, I don't mind going out getting stuff I like, I don't like hanging out at malls or grocery stores if I don't have to.
Well, that's your personal preference. But HEY! You've given me a great idea to start a new thread in this forum about the changing times between Gays and Straights. I will call it "The Changing Paradigm Between Gays and Straights" Watch for it!

And I raise my own cattle & chickens, everything else I have delivered by my butcher buddy. The less hands mg food goes through, the better.

Vegetables are a little harder to grow out here, we have tomatoes, corn, bell peppers...nothing fancy. That's the wife's job, she is damn good at it too.

I don't grow my own cattle or chickens. No space anymore. But a freezer full of venison and wild hog is the next best thing.

We're lucky to have a pretty amazing Farmers market nearby. The meats are amazing, with a selection that is hard to beat. I am grilling lamb this weekend. Gonna be some tasty fare.

As much as I travel for work, I am always seeing outdoor stores I haven't visited.

I also like to shop to see what new items I may want to try.

Forum List

Back