šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

What CEO does this shit?

Our beloved Pres. Trump is doing a magnificent job. ... :thup:

Only the partisan liberal hacks deem otherwise. ..... :cool:

Dude - I love your posts! :D

Pres. Trump is doing a magnificent job as our ruler.
I wish we could make him President for life!

No doubt there's a Leftist out there right now; itching to do just that...

i don't care about jobs as i already have one Charwin . I care about immigration . I hate family reunification for imported people . I like spending money on more lethal military plus more weapons of war . Plus i like annoying the he11 out of supposed allies , mexico , 'dikso markovic' , europe . I like more Conservatives on the Supreme Court and as Federal Judges . Plus the TRUMP is pretty good on Guns Charwin .

I mentioned jobs because thatā€™s all he can bragged and lied about.
Annoyed close allies Iā€™m sure you know exactly what that means.
China and Russia are moving in making us less important to the world. Iā€™m sure you know what that means.
I can guarantee 100% you donā€™t know what you are talking about.
You like to spend more money on military. We have more military power than China and Russia combined. Iā€™m sure you donā€™t know that either.

Life in America is not all about guns, or judges. I donā€™t worry any of those but I care about immigrants that helps this country successful and great.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- you have opinion , i have opinion and mine differ from yours . Russia moving in is better and you'll love it in your future if Russians dp move in , so will the 'eurotypes' . No matter , it looks like its YOU thats annoyed at the way the TRUMP is doing things while , as i said , it is YOU that doesn't like the TRUMP while i and Deplorables like and support the TRUMP Charwin .

My post is not an opinion itā€™s a fact and reality.
Yours is noting but pure hatred with zero common sense and out of touch from reality. Sad.

Trump has not made this country great but push as back to ignorance and stupidity. That is a fact.
There is nothing there for me to like Trump.

Since you really donā€™t know what is going on Iā€™m sure you like these links also.

Why Older Americans Should Be Terrified by the GOP Tax Plan

Trump's administration is the most corrupt government institution in the U.S.: poll

i don't care about jobs as i already have one Charwin . I care about immigration . I hate family reunification for imported people . I like spending money on more lethal military plus more weapons of war . Plus i like annoying the he11 out of supposed allies , mexico , 'dikso markovic' , europe . I like more Conservatives on the Supreme Court and as Federal Judges . Plus the TRUMP is pretty good on Guns Charwin .

China and Russia are moving in making us less important to the world. Iā€™m sure you know what that means.
You like to spend more money on military. We have more military power than China and Russia combined. Iā€™m sure you donā€™t know that either.

Life in America is not all about guns, or judges. I donā€™t worry any of those but I care about immigrants that helps this country successful and great.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- you have opinion , i have opinion and mine differ from yours . Russia moving in is better and you'll love it in your future if Russians dp move in , so will the 'eurotypes' . No matter , it looks like its YOU thats annoyed at the way the TRUMP is doing things while , as i said , it is YOU that doesn't like the TRUMP while i and Deplorables like and support the TRUMP Charwin .

Yours is noting but pure hatred with zero common sense and out of touch from reality. Sad.

Trump has not made this country great but push as back to ignorance and stupidity. That is a fact.

Since you really donā€™t know what is going on Iā€™m sure you like these links also.

Trump's administration is the most corrupt government institution in the U.S.: poll
------------------------------------------- quick glance through your links are fun . Thanks for them Charwin .

Blah-Blah-Blah ...

... Blah-Blah-Blah

Looks like the same ignorance and stupidity to me.
So ... You don't like watching President Trump doing it ... Well, I don't care much for Lewis Black as a comedian ... So what ... :dunno:

Blah-Blah-Blah ...

... Blah-Blah-Blah

Looks like the same ignorance and stupidity to me.
So ... You don't like watching President Trump doing it ... Well, I don't care much for Lewis Black as a comedian ... So what ... :dunno:

I understand truth hurts.

------------------------------------------- quick glance through your links are fun . Thanks for them Charwin .

Iā€™m sure you donā€™t understand them either.

Do you see the CEO of GE, Apple, Exxon, etc tweeting about what a terrible job their VP of Sales is doing.

" We would have a pile of more sales if our sales department wrren't such assholes."

Of course not.

A CEO would take care of the problem himself.

Here we have Trump ranting & crying about the DoJ, FBI, etc.

Does that moron even know hit is his job to fix any real problem?

Mayne he is too smart to know this.

Not he attacks Steve Bannon as if he is the exact same person he put in the White House w. Security clearance. Is he too smart to know he hired him?

It is time the Trumpettes admit to just how stupid this very smart man is?
---------------------------------------------------- seems to me that The TRUMP is doing his job as he likes . Haven't you learned that you don't make the rules and your tears and whining mean nothing at all to President Trump Real Dave !!

Actually we the people do indeed make the rules. We call 'em "The Constitution".

And yes, we do understand it means nothing to Rump. Been pointing that out for two years now.
Rump is roasting you turds.

I would say I am sorry you are somehow hurt by politics, your own foolishness, or inability to understand how insignificant you are ... But I'm not sorry.
Thanks for sharing your pain and understanding with us ... :dunno:

I would say I am sorry you are somehow hurt by politics, your own foolishness, or inability to understand how insignificant you are ... But I'm not sorry.
Thanks for sharing your pain and understanding with us ... :dunno:

Nope Iā€™m not in pain. Iā€™m just laughing how shallow you are to understand that Trumpy is nothing but a nothingburger. Maybe you can ask his tax returns why he is hiding it. Corrupt. That alone should sink anybody but nooooo Donnie is a Teflon Don.

There is nothing there for the majority of Americans to like Trumpy. Iā€™m sure that truth hurts.

Nope Iā€™m not in pain. Iā€™m just laughing how shallow you are to understand that Trumpy is nothing but a nothingburger. Maybe you can ask his tax returns why he is hiding it. Corrupt. That alone should sink anybody but nooooo Donnie is a Teflon Don.

There is nothing there for the majority of Americans to like Trumpy. Iā€™m sure that truth hurts.

President Trump has brought exactly what I expected him to bring ... You keep missing that point.
You probably don't understand because you are too much of a partisan hack to read what it is I write.
All I am saying is that for the entire time I have been eligible to vote ... It has always been a choice between two evils.

So ... What difference does it make if I vote for the evil that makes me laugh ... :dunno:
You keep preaching like anything you post makes sense ... I keep telling you ... Your partisan bullshit doesn't mean crap to me nor those like me.
We don't love President Trump ... We love how he makes people like you make fools of yourselves.

What the hell do you think hurts me about politics you ignorant twat ... I am a conservative.
There hasn't been a decent conservative in Washington since President Coolidge ... And I am not holding my breath ... That's the truth you fucking nit-wit ... :thup:

President Trump has brought exactly what I expected him to bring ... You keep missing that point.
You probably don't understand because you are too much of a partisan hack to read what it is I write.
All I am saying is that for the entire time I have been eligible to vote ... It has always been a choice between two evils.

So ... What difference does it make if I vote for the evil that makes me laugh ... :dunno:
You keep preaching like anything you post makes sense ... I keep telling you ... Your partisan bullshit doesn't mean crap to me nor those like me.
We don't love President Trump ... We love how he makes people like you make fools of yourselves.

What the hell do you think hurts me about politics you ignorant twat ... I am a conservative.
There hasn't been a decent conservative in Washington since President Coolidge ... And I am not holding my breath ... That's the truth you fucking nit-wit ... :thup:

Very funny. And you keep posting like you know what you are talking about.
DECENT? DECENT? That is so fucking funny. Like Trumpy supporting a child molester. A pussy grabber. Crooked Trump doesnā€™t even dare to show his tax returns. I can go on forever.
Why donā€™t you tell me where/why you like your idiot god and I tell you why MAJORITY of Americans hate this lousy president.
Oh I know what Iā€™m talking about but surely you donā€™t know jack.
Doesnā€™t mean crap to you? I know it hurts you because I can see the foaming from your mouth.

And this dude keeps giving me a funny rating. Is that supposed to shut me up or you are just plain weakling or a pussy? You are very funny Pismoe.
Why not bring it out here so everyone can see?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You keep preaching like anything you post makes sense ... I keep telling you ... Your partisan bullshit doesn't mean crap to me nor those like me..

A toddler flinging shit may make you laugh---- but it's still shitflinging, and it's going to have consequences.

For the entire time ANY of us has been eligible to vote, or alive, the choice has always been two evils. That's because of the Duopoly. But it's not a reason to actually get behind one of them.

I'll keep saying this until it sinks in but there's nothing "partisan" about Rump disgust. For it to be "partisan" --- Rump would need to have some kind of politics, which clearly as an attention whore who will say or do anything at all to get attention, he has none. With Rump it's entirely personal. It's all about character. That's why it's common ground for Democrats, Republicans, Independents, Liberals, Conservatives and the apolitical. It's not that he favors this policy or disfavors that one --- it's simply that he's an ASSHOLE. No need to make it more complex than it is.

We don't love President Trump ... We love how he makes people like you make fools of yourselves..

The absolute worst reason in the world to vote for or prop up some wingnut is because "he trolls people I'd like trolled". That's just sheer irresponsibility.

Coolidge.... ah yes, that guy the Klan endorsed in 1924. Takes me back. At least Coolidge could honestly say that he knew nothing of David Duke, since he hadn't been born yet.

DECENT? DECENT? That is so fucking funny. Like Trumpy supporting a child molester. A pussy grabber. Crooked Trump doesnā€™t even dare to show his tax returns. I can go on forever.
Why donā€™t you tell me where/why you like your idiot god and I tell you why MAJORITY of Americans hate this lousy president.
Doesnā€™t mean crap to you? I know it hurts you because I can see the foaming from your mouth.
-------------------------------- there is NO legal requirement for TRUMP to show his tax returns . MAJORITY of humans in the USA hate TRUMP , well good if thats true Charwin .

A toddler flinging shit may make you laugh---- but it's still shitflinging, and it's going to have consequences.

For the entire time ANY of us has been eligible to vote, or alive, the choice has always been two evils. That's because of the Duopoly. But it's not a reason to actually get behind one of them.

I'll keep saying this until it sinks in but there's nothing "partisan" about Rump disgust. For it to be "partisan" --- Rump would need to have some kind of politics, which clearly as an attention whore who will say or do anything at all to get attention, he has none. With Rump it's entirely personal. It's all about character. That's why it's common ground for Democrats, Republicans, Independents, Liberals, Conservatives and the apolitical. It's not that he favors this policy or disfavors that one --- it's simply that he's an ASSHOLE. No need to make it more complex than it is.

The absolute worst reason in the world to vote for or prop up some wingnut is because "he trolls people I'd like trolled". That's just sheer irresponsibility.

Coolidge.... ah yes, that guy the Klan endorsed in 1924. Takes me back. At least Coolidge could honestly say that he knew nothing of David Duke, since he hadn't been born yet.

The fact you have to refer to the President as "Rump" is part of what makes me laugh ... :thup:
I mean I do expect it from the other toddlers ... Not you though ... That's why it makes me snicker.

If you have any objections to my statement that President Coolidge was the last decent conservative in Washington ... Well make your case ... :dunno:
As to who the Klan endorses ... That doesn't necessarily apply to the candidate ... The Klan can endorse whomever they want.

President Coolidge wasn't even supposed to be President after all ...
He did win re-election after he kicked ass in Washington following President Harding's death in office.
He supplied a steady diet of tax cuts (3 total) ... All accompanied with corresponding spending cuts.

Last edited:

When did I post President Trump was decent ... You fucking retard ... :dunno:
You keep foaming at the mouth about President Trump ... And somehow try and apply your ignorance to me.

Keep spinning in circles like a dog chasing your tail ... Blame me if it make you feel better snowflake.

-------------------------------- there is NO legal requirement for TRUMP to show his tax returns . MAJORITY of humans in the USA hate TRUMP , well good if thats true Charwin .

Correct there is no legal requirements to show his tax returns. This is exactly what Iā€™m talking about a trump followers like you. That means Trump is a crooked, corrupted individual.

When did I post President Trump was decent ... You fucking retard ... :dunno:
You keep foaming at the mouth about President Trump ... And somehow try and apply your ignorance to me.

Keep spinning in circles like a dog chasing your tail ... Blame me if it make you feel better snowflake.

Decent? Look at this lying ignorant idiot. Read last paragraph of your post #50.

I know you are ignorant.

And it doesnā€™t matter Dumpy Trumpy is not a decent person anyway.

There is nothing you can tell me that your lying god is a good president. If you think he is a good president let me hear. If you donā€™t have anything to say. Then you are a coward.

Do you see the CEO of GE, Apple, Exxon, etc tweeting about what a terrible job their VP of Sales is doing.

" We would have a pile of more sales if our sales department wrren't such assholes."

Of course not.

A CEO would take care of the problem himself.

Correct, he'd fire them and if Trump started cleaning house at the DOJ and FBI you'd completely lose your shit because you're a hyper partisan asshole, so shut up.

Decent? Look at this lying ignorant idiot. Read last paragraph of your post #50.

I know you are ignorant.

And it doesnā€™t matter Dumpy Trumpy is not a decent person anyway.

There is nothing you can tell me that your lying god is a good president. If you think he is a good president let me hear. If you donā€™t have anything to say. Then you are a coward.

Hey dumbass ... You seem to be the one with a reading problem ... :dunno:

That is the last paragraph in my post you are referring to.
It doesn't say a fucking thing about President Trump anywhere in it ... :thup:

Even if you want to imply that is means something ... It would certainly mean I don't think President Trump is a decent conservative ... You ignorant twat.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back