🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What CEO does this shit?

If Trump is doing such a good job why is he fucking whining all the time about how everyone is doing a shit job?

People are questioning this lousy president mental stability. Can’t wait for the primary.
----------------------------------- all you can do is WAIT , wait for something , impeachment , cholesterol , too much junk food , clogged veins , too many cheeseburgers old age though the TRUMP at 71 ain't that old . Yeah , just don't hold your breath as you Wait Charwin . Go TRUMP !!

:dunno:
Our beloved Pres. Trump is doing a magnificent job. ... :thup:

Only the partisan liberal hacks deem otherwise. ..... :cool:

Translation:

"Oh look, what fine clothes the emperor has, just like he said. Huzzah!"

I voted for President Trump so I could watch people like RealDave lose their fricken minds for four years ... Not like I care much for the government anyway.
Seems to me like President Trump is doing a fine job in that regard ... :dunno:

People are questioning this lousy president mental stability. Can’t wait for the primary.
----------------------------------- all you can do is WAIT , wait for something , impeachment , cholesterol , too much junk food , clogged veins , too many cheeseburgers old age though the TRUMP at 71 ain't that old . Yeah , just don't hold your breath as you Wait Charwin . Go TRUMP !!

Like he bragged about 2017 jobs created when 2016 Obama created more jobs. Very funny.
You can defend that asshole however you want it is what it is. He is a total disgrace, disgusting moron. People are catching up how lousy is your dude.

:dunno:
Our beloved Pres. Trump is doing a magnificent job. ... :thup:

Only the partisan liberal hacks deem otherwise. ..... :cool:

Translation:

"Oh look, what fine clothes the emperor has, just like he said. Huzzah!"

I voted for President Trump so I could watch people like RealDave lose their fricken minds for four years ... Not like I care much for the government anyway.
Seems to me like President Trump is doing a fine job in that regard ... :dunno:

The only people that keep telling you that he is doing a good job is less than 63 millions votes but that numbers are declining fast.
Majority of Americans he is doing a very lousy job both domestic and international policies.

yeah , TRUMP is way better than 'hilary' and all the rinos that tried to beat TRUMP . Cruz may be the lone exception Blacksand ,

i don't care about jobs as i already have one Charwin . I care about immigration . I hate family reunification for imported people . I like spending money on more lethal military plus more weapons of war . Plus i like annoying the he11 out of supposed allies , mexico , 'dikso markovic' , europe . I like more Conservatives on the Supreme Court and as Federal Judges . Plus the TRUMP is pretty good on Guns Charwin .

Like he bragged about 2017 jobs created when 2016 Obama created more jobs. Very funny.
You can defend that asshole however you want it is what it is. He is a total disgrace, disgusting moron. People are catching up how lousy is your dude.
------------------------------------------- chuckle for Charwin .

The only people that keep telling you that he is doing a good job is less than 63 millions votes but that numbers are declining fast.
Majority of Americans he is doing a very lousy job both domestic and international policies.

It's nit-wits like you that don't have a clue what the fuck you are talking about.

I don't give a damn what you or the guy next to you thinks ... The President is doing exactly what I expected him to do ... Push Progressives off the deep end.
I voted for the President so I could watch the loonies like you jump up and down ... That's the job I wanted from him ... And he is providing for that nicely.
I don't give two wits about the corrupt whore house Congress is ... The rest of Washington DC ... Nor the global cabal (more like clusterfuck) for that matter.

I still have to pay my taxes though ... I'll vote the way I want and watch the circus the way I like it ... :thup:
You can cry in your pillow or get snot slinging mad ... And post pics if you do ... I could use another good laugh.

i don't care about jobs as i already have one Charwin . I care about immigration . I hate family reunification for imported people . I like spending money on more lethal military plus more weapons of war . Plus i like annoying the he11 out of supposed allies , mexico , 'dikso markovic' , europe . I like more Conservatives on the Supreme Court and as Federal Judges . Plus the TRUMP is pretty good on Guns Charwin .

Sorry for your ignorance.

------------------------------------------- chuckle for Charwin .

Like this one.

Trump disbands Kobach-led voter fraud commission after resistance from states

Do you see the CEO of GE, Apple, Exxon, etc tweeting about what a terrible job their VP of Sales is doing.

" We would have a pile of more sales if our sales department wrren't such assholes."

Of course not.

A CEO would take care of the problem himself.

Here we have Trump ranting & crying about the DoJ, FBI, etc.

Does that moron even know hit is his job to fix any real problem?

Mayne he is too smart to know this.

Not he attacks Steve Bannon as if he is the exact same person he put in the White House w. Security clearance. Is he too smart to know he hired him?

It is time the Trumpettes admit to just how stupid this very smart man is?
They’re getting back what they gave him, so eat shit.

Do you see the CEO of GE, Apple, Exxon, etc tweeting about what a terrible job their VP of Sales is doing.

" We would have a pile of more sales if our sales department wrren't such assholes."

Of course not.

Not he attacks Steve Bannon as if he is the exact same person he put in the White House w. Security clearance. Is he too smart to know he hired him?

I'd explain it to you but you've already proven yourself to be a left wing nut moron incapable of learning. Instead I'll just laugh at you.

yeah , i got a job , had it since about 1969 and i loved seeing the TRUMP slap that silly designer haircut wearing 'dikso markovic' of some wussy european country casually off to the side on a stage filled with 'eurotypes' Charwin .

Of course not.

yeah you haven't heard or seen anything about Steve Jobs then

Of course not.

Lmfao, he did, he fired comey for meddling in a US election and now you guys want to impeach him for it, Jesus if he fired anyone else you guys would want to put him up in front of the firing squad.

You guys are off the chain into Looney land

:cuckoo:

I mentioned jobs because that’s all he can bragged and lied about.
Annoyed close allies I’m sure you know exactly what that means.
China and Russia are moving in making us less important to the world. I’m sure you know what that means.
I can guarantee 100% you don’t know what you are talking about.
You like to spend more money on military. We have more military power than China and Russia combined. I’m sure you don’t know that either.

Life in America is not all about guns, or judges. I don’t worry any of those but I care about immigrants that helps this country successful and great.

I mentioned jobs because that’s all he can bragged and lied about.
Annoyed close allies I’m sure you know exactly what that means.
China and Russia are moving in making us less important to the world. I’m sure you know what that means.
I can guarantee 100% you don’t know what you are talking about.
You like to spend more money on military. We have more military power than China and Russia combined. I’m sure you don’t know that either.

Life in America is not all about guns, or judges. I don’t worry any of those but I care about immigrants that helps this country successful and great.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- you have opinion , i have opinion and mine differ from yours . Russia moving in is better and you'll love it in your future if Russians dp move in , so will the 'eurotypes' . No matter , it looks like its YOU thats annoyed at the way the TRUMP is doing things while , as i said , it is YOU that doesn't like the TRUMP while i and Deplorables like and support the TRUMP Charwin .

Forum List

Back