🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What CEO does this shit?

A toddler flinging shit may make you laugh---- but it's still shitflinging, and it's going to have consequences.

For the entire time ANY of us has been eligible to vote, or alive, the choice has always been two evils. That's because of the Duopoly. But it's not a reason to actually get behind one of them.

I'll keep saying this until it sinks in but there's nothing "partisan" about Rump disgust. For it to be "partisan" --- Rump would need to have some kind of politics, which clearly as an attention whore who will say or do anything at all to get attention, he has none. With Rump it's entirely personal. It's all about character. That's why it's common ground for Democrats, Republicans, Independents, Liberals, Conservatives and the apolitical. It's not that he favors this policy or disfavors that one --- it's simply that he's an ASSHOLE. No need to make it more complex than it is.

The absolute worst reason in the world to vote for or prop up some wingnut is because "he trolls people I'd like trolled". That's just sheer irresponsibility.

Coolidge.... ah yes, that guy the Klan endorsed in 1924. Takes me back. At least Coolidge could honestly say that he knew nothing of David Duke, since he hadn't been born yet.

The fact you have to refer to the President as "Rump" is part of what makes me laugh ... :thup:
I mean I do expect it from the other toddlers ... Not you though ... That's why it makes me snicker.

If you have any objections to my statement that President Coolidge was the last decent conservative in Washington ... Well make your case ... :dunno:
As to who the Klan endorses ... That doesn't necessarily apply to the candidate ... The Klan can endorse whomever they want.

President Coolidge wasn't even supposed to be President after all ...
He did win re-election after he kicked ass in Washington following President Harding's death in office.
He supplied a steady diet of tax cuts (3 total) ... All accompanied with corresponding spending cuts.

Points on Coolidge and the Klan readily conceded. That was a weak and fallacious jab and I knew it when I wrote it. Actually it was more an oblique back-door reference to Rump and his crowd of "very fine people".

As for Rump, he's earned the name, worked hard to get it, and perseveres in preserving it every day, so discredit where discredit is due. He's really an asshole, but that doesn't rhyme.

Point stands however that voting/supporting a troll just because he's a troll is the worst of any possible reason. All that amounts to is divisivity, and that's poison.

Poison to YOU perhaps but the last thing i want to do is stand with you and your liberal ilk Pogo .

Do you see the CEO of GE, Apple, Exxon, etc tweeting about what a terrible job their VP of Sales is doing.

" We would have a pile of more sales if our sales department wrren't such assholes."

Of course not.

A CEO would take care of the problem himself.

Here we have Trump ranting & crying about the DoJ, FBI, etc.

Does that moron even know hit is his job to fix any real problem?

Mayne he is too smart to know this.

Not he attacks Steve Bannon as if he is the exact same person he put in the White House w. Security clearance. Is he too smart to know he hired him?

It is time the Trumpettes admit to just how stupid this very smart man is?
---------------------------------------------------- seems to me that The TRUMP is doing his job as he likes . Haven't you learned that you don't make the rules and your tears and whining mean nothing at all to President Trump Real Dave !!

I made an observation.

Can you explain why he acts this way?

He is supposed to be this great businessman afterall.

Poison to YOU perhaps but the last thing i want to do is stand with you and your liberal ilk Pogo .

I have no doubt that's true. Since this is my Liberal Ilk:

vox_founding_fathers.jpg

---- it doesn't surprise me you'd avoid such ilk and its motto, e pluribus, unum -- "out of many: one".like the plague.

vox_founding_fathers.jpg

---- it doesn't surprise me that you'd avoid such ilk like the plague.
These men wouldn't piss in your mouth, if your teeth were on fire...

vox_founding_fathers.jpg

---- it doesn't surprise me that you'd avoid such ilk like the plague.
These men wouldn't piss in your mouth, if your teeth were on fire...

Of course they wouldn't. What do they look like -- Russian prostitutes? :cuckoo:

we got a huge 'fifth column' imported and native in the USA . What American wants to stand with that 'fifth column' poison Pogo ??

Concerning you post 64 , in the days before 1965 we only allowed GOOD people into the USA Pogo .

Forum List

Back