What China Thinks Of Trump

Trump will drive up prices of goods you watch.
------------------------- same argument is used to justify allowing ILLEGAL ALIENS to pick fruits and vegetables so that Americans don't have to pay an extra 50 cents for a head of lettuce picked by American labor RC !!

Why wouldn't China think such? After all, they are probably only reading MSM reports. Which we all know put Trump in the worse light possible.

If I were Trump, and he wins the nomination, the first thing I would do is what Obama did. I would go to China. Maybe not to give a speech but to clarify in person where I stood. But trying to rectify the left wing propaganda is a monumental task.

heck , I go out of my way to avoid chinese or other foreign made goods when I can RC . I never ever bought a Chinese car or motorcycle . Besides that , I am willing to pay more for American made goods when I can .
Ok when your next iphone costs $1000 and you find out how many other items in the market(electronics) go up then get back to me on paying more for stuff. Here's where I guess I should use a word to explain your mental shortcomings on world economy.

I don't have an 'I phone' , I won't have any phone other than a land line . If my wife can't tell me to pick up a loaf of bread face to face then we eat crackers until the next day . If I have a flat tire I fix it myself rather than use a phone to call triple aaa RC !!

I don't have an 'I phone' , I won't have any phone other than a land line . If my wife can't tell me to pick up a loaf of bread face to face then we eat crackers until the next day . If I have a flat tire I fix it myself rather than use a phone to call triple aaa RC !!
And I bet you live in Hooterville too. Oh but you have the internet. Doofus your fooling no one.

Ok when your next iphone costs $1000 and you find out how many other items in the market(electronics) go up then get back to me on paying more for stuff. Here's where I guess I should use a word to explain your mental shortcomings on world economy.

The problem with your cell phone isn't China and paying a few extra dollars, it's the immense human suffering in Africa.

And I bet you live in Hooterville too. Oh but you have the internet. Doofus your fooling no one.
------------------------------ big deal , so if in the future my computer costs 5 thousand dollars , big deal , if I want one I find a way to get one RC .

I think the world hopes Americans vote Trump into the White House. They want to see America fail.
with clinton it will be so much better...right?....how much of her baggage are you willing to carry?....
Do you think your grandma would make a good president? So you like a legal polygamist and blowhard better?
if you have ever read any of my posts on these 2 you would know that i have said both are pieces of shit....

Isn't China's opinion a good reason for voting for Trump? Would idiot lefties rather have China love us while they walk all over us and threaten our security?

Forum List

Back