What China Thinks Of Trump

China is laissez-faire capitalism today. I think Trump will get along good with China.
No you're wrong. China has a completely controlled centrally planned economy with some aspects of capitalism included.

Actually it's more, they pretend they have a completely controlled centrally planned economy, and yet they let capitalism loose.

They recently announced that they were getting rid of many state companies, some of them are Zombie companies, and they're preparing for major unemployment that will come from getting rid of these companies.
Really? Then how does this happen?

You want to know?

It happens because of corruption. Property developers make a lot of money out of building, they go to the govt officials and they basically get to do things on the cheap, so they do it believing they can make money out of it.
Politicians need to show how good they are at their job to get promoted, so they need to increase development within their area of control, they can get property developers to build (which is says in the video which I watched after I wrote this).

Also, as the video points out, some places are ghost towns because there isn't the industry there, this is a major flaw in the thinking of the developers, but some places are ghost towns because the industry died off.

The US has ghost towns, Detroit, for example.

th

Let me guess, this happened because the US govt has a centrally planned industry. Hmm... no.

China has lots of problems. One of the biggest problems is that in the countryside, job are shit. They're basic farming, and people don't want to do this for rubbish pay, little healthcare, rubbish education for their children. They want to move forwards and this happens in the big cities which are getting bigger and bigger and bigger every year. Most cities will have masses of construction sites all around the edges of the city, and even in the center.

So, the building of buildings for those who are coming is big money for a lot of people. So they build.

Same happened in Spain, then the recession happened and wham, big problems. In China it's not the recession that is the big problem, it's mistakes that are being made because this sort of emigration has not ever happened on the scale it is happening in China.

th

China is laissez-faire capitalism today. I think Trump will get along good with China.
No you're wrong. China has a completely controlled centrally planned economy with some aspects of capitalism included.

Actually it's more, they pretend they have a completely controlled centrally planned economy, and yet they let capitalism loose.

They recently announced that they were getting rid of many state companies, some of them are Zombie companies, and they're preparing for major unemployment that will come from getting rid of these companies.

China has allowed fake old fake US coins made in China that cost early on a lot of money to American coin collectors for fake coins. China never caught me because they ain't too smart.

Because in China it's not illegal.

You make fake American coins, who in the Chinese govt gives a damn? They make fake Chinese coins, fake everything. China is the fake center of the world.

They make money from it. How's that not smart?

I interpret laissez-faire capitalism different than you do. I agree to disagree.

According to Wikipedia, Laissez-faire capitalism is an economic system in which transactions between private parties are free from government interference such as regulations, privileges, tariffs, and subsidies.

Technically, China is not laissez-faire capitalism, since the government does impose regulations, privileges, tariffs and subsidies in many fields of economy such as real estate, energy, and transportation, etc.

So does the USA.

China has allowed fake old fake US coins made in China that cost early on a lot of money to American coin collectors for fake coins. China never caught me because they ain't too smart.

You make fake American coins, who in the Chinese govt gives a damn? They make fake Chinese coins, fake everything. China is the fake center of the world.

More precisely, forgery is illegal, but the laws are not always fully enforced, sometimes intentional and sometimes unintentional.

More precisely, forgery is illegal, but the laws are not always fully enforced, sometimes intentional and sometimes unintentional.

No, I would doubt forgery is illegal in the US.

They don't even really have copyright laws.

You want to know?

It happens because of corruption. Property developers make a lot of money out of building, they go to the govt officials and they basically get to do things on the cheap, so they do it believing they can make money out of it.
Politicians need to show how good they are at their job to get promoted, so they need to increase development within their area of control, they can get property developers to build (which is says in the video which I watched after I wrote this).

Also, as the video points out, some places are ghost towns because there isn't the industry there, this is a major flaw in the thinking of the developers, but some places are ghost towns because the industry died off.

th

Let me guess, this happened because the US govt has a centrally planned industry. Hmm... no.

China has lots of problems. One of the biggest problems is that in the countryside, job are shit. They're basic farming, and people don't want to do this for rubbish pay, little healthcare, rubbish education for their children. They want to move forwards and this happens in the big cities which are getting bigger and bigger and bigger every year. Most cities will have masses of construction sites all around the edges of the city, and even in the center.

So, the building of buildings for those who are coming is big money for a lot of people. So they build.

Same happened in Spain, then the recession happened and wham, big problems. In China it's not the recession that is the big problem, it's mistakes that are being made because this sort of emigration has not ever happened on the scale it is happening in China.

th

Oh I see. Nothing to do with the central planning of Chinese communist leadership.....thanks for clearing that up and simplifying it.

You want to know?

th

th

Oh I see. Nothing to do with the central planning of Chinese communist leadership.....thanks for clearing that up and simplifying it.

I'm sorry if you don't get it. Maybe a lot more research and you'll figure it out.

You want to know?

th

th

I'm sorry if you don't get it. Maybe a lot more research and you'll figure it out.

I doubt it, but thanks for the helpful advise.

You want to know?

th

th

Well, if you doubt doing more research will help you figure out the truth, then you don't hold a very high opinion of yourself.

No, I would doubt forgery is illegal in the US.

They don't even really have copyright laws.

???????

Trump is becoming an international punch line.

Last thing i want is a candidate the chinese love, like cruz or clinton. makes me like trump even more. we need a thread about how the mexican govt, that sends its drugs, rapists and murderers here, hates trump.

Trump is becoming an international punch line.

Like I care about a country that tortures 40,000 dogs and cats a year and call it a festival..
Horrible people

Like Trump says, China has been much smarter than us. They toy with our corrupt career hack politicians. It's time to change that. China should be a bit nervous.

China isn't nervous.

China is on the rise, and it knows it.

However China isn't quite there. China can't afford war with the US, and the US can't afford war with China. Trump wants to go in and bang heads, cause problems for everyone. China doesn't want problems. However that doesn't mean it's SCARED, worried it might be, but then Americans should be worried for the same reasons.

If Trump messes up trade with China,

517px-US_China_imports_and_exports_Census_data.svg.png

While the US importats 4 times more than it exports, that's still $100 billion worth of trade that's at risk.

That's a lot of money to risk. That's a lot of jobs to risk.

Also, it doesn't account for the trade in services that might also be at risk. How much does the US make in services with the Chinese? A lot, a lot of American businesses do business in China, have things made in China and profits end up back in the US.

Who wants a president who wants to destroy trade between major partners? Er... Trump, that's who.

Trade's already very messed up with China. For the U.S. anyway. Trump just wants to restore fair trade.

You want to know?

th

th

Well, if you doubt doing more research will help you figure out the truth, then you don't hold a very high opinion of yourself.

You have yet to post anything that makes any kind of sense about anything. But thanks for contributing your completely irrelevant research that evidently leads you to laughably erroneous conclusions.

You want to know?

th

th

You have yet to post anything that makes any kind of sense about anything. But thanks for contributing your completely irrelevant research that evidently leads you to laughably erroneous conclusions.

What is your problem liminuts ? Frigidweirdo laid out a lot of information , and all your nasty self does is insult and be a dick.
Try looking some things up on your own and educate yourself fucktard.

I live in a area where the Chinese are over bidding on the homes in Silicon / San Francisco Bay area and then leaving them vacant . They are able to bid from China and not live here...

The locals can not compete with that.

They are laughing at us, jamming up the rent so high that you have to make a million a year for the nice homes in order to survive.

Try participating in the conversations instead of being such a jerking troll.

What is your problem liminuts ? Frigidweirdo laid out a lot of information , and all your nasty self does is insult and be a dick.
Try looking some things up on your own and educate yourself fucktard.

I live in a area where the Chinese are over bidding on the homes in Silicon / San Francisco Bay area and then leaving them vacant . The locals can not compete with that.
They are laughing at us, jamming up the rent so high that you have to make a million a year for the nice homes in order to survive.

Try participating in the conversations instead of being such a jerking troll.

No dummy, wrong again. He laid out all kinds of information that led him to the wrong conclusions.

Forum List

Back