What China Thinks Of Trump

Trump is becoming an international punch line.

China: The soon to be Biggest Economic disaster in human history.

Not even going to plug in the Give-A-Fuckometer for that

China Has a $590 Billion Problem With Unpaid Bills

That's a tad bit of an exaggeration.

But with economic weakness in China, that means CNY gets weaker and our trade deficit gets wider.

I said soon to be.

In January alone they liquidated $500B of their reserves to prop up their markets.

But with economic weakness in China, that means CNY gets weaker and our trade deficit gets wider.

I said soon to be.

In January alone they liquidated $500B of their reserves to prop up their markets.

They liquidated $100 billion net in January and $29 billion in February. China liquidated over $1 trillion during the past 15 months.

Monty Python could not have come up with a funnier scenario than the current U.S. electoral campaign.

I said soon to be.

They liquidated $100 billion net in January and $29 billion in February. China liquidated over $1 trillion during the past 15 months.

My bad. I meant that they added $500B in new debt in January to prop their economy up

Isn't China's opinion a good reason for voting for Trump? Would idiot lefties rather have China love us while they walk all over us and threaten our security?
------------------------------ many of these people don't think of self preservation and the betterment of the USA . All their thoughts are towards cheap and silly electronic goods like 'I phones' , computers , plastic toys and sloppy looking chinese made hip hop fashion clothing . OH , and skateboards because skateboard seem to be what many are driving .

China is laissez-faire capitalism today. I think Trump will get along good with China.

I'm a Chinese, and honestly I think Trump is a genius and a very successful businessman. However, I doubt he will eventually become the president.

Like I care about a country that tortures 40,000 dogs and cats a year and call it a festival..
Horrible people

Like Trump says, China has been much smarter than us. They toy with our corrupt career hack politicians. It's time to change that. China should be a bit nervous.

China isn't nervous.

China is on the rise, and it knows it.

However China isn't quite there. China can't afford war with the US, and the US can't afford war with China. Trump wants to go in and bang heads, cause problems for everyone. China doesn't want problems. However that doesn't mean it's SCARED, worried it might be, but then Americans should be worried for the same reasons.

If Trump messes up trade with China,

517px-US_China_imports_and_exports_Census_data.svg.png

While the US importats 4 times more than it exports, that's still $100 billion worth of trade that's at risk.

That's a lot of money to risk. That's a lot of jobs to risk.

Also, it doesn't account for the trade in services that might also be at risk. How much does the US make in services with the Chinese? A lot, a lot of American businesses do business in China, have things made in China and profits end up back in the US.

Who wants a president who wants to destroy trade between major partners? Er... Trump, that's who.

China is laissez-faire capitalism today. I think Trump will get along good with China.
No you're wrong. China has a completely controlled centrally planned economy with some aspects of capitalism included.

Actually it's more, they pretend they have a completely controlled centrally planned economy, and yet they let capitalism loose.

They recently announced that they were getting rid of many state companies, some of them are Zombie companies, and they're preparing for major unemployment that will come from getting rid of these companies.

No you're wrong. China has a completely controlled centrally planned economy with some aspects of capitalism included.

I interpret laissez-faire capitalism different than you do. I agree to disagree.

According to Wikipedia, Laissez-faire capitalism is an economic system in which transactions between private parties are free from government interference such as regulations, privileges, tariffs, and subsidies.

Technically, China is not laissez-faire capitalism, since the government does impose regulations, privileges, tariffs and subsidies in many fields of economy such as real estate, energy, and transportation, etc.

I interpret laissez-faire capitalism different than you do. I agree to disagree.
It doesn't matter how you choose to interpret. Your definition of laissez-faire capitalism is wrong.

Actually it's more, they pretend they have a completely controlled centrally planned economy, and yet they let capitalism loose.

They recently announced that they were getting rid of many state companies, some of them are Zombie companies, and they're preparing for major unemployment that will come from getting rid of these companies.
Really? Then how does this happen?

China has allowed fake old fake US coins made in China that cost early on a lot of money to American coin collectors for fake coins. China never caught me because they ain't too smart.

Forum List

Back