What choices left?

Oh well

As the song goes

You can’t always get what you want
Sure we can. Once Trump wins, I would hope that revenge comes swift to all the enemies of America, and that means the entire Democrat party.

So. Camps and ovens?
Mushroom Cloud.jpg

Nahh just throw them all on a deserted island in the middle of the Pacific. One Trident SLBM should do it.

As far as I'm concerned, anyone who would even consider voting for Trump or Biden is selling us down the river.

As far as I'm concerned, anyone who would even consider voting for Trump or Biden is selling us down the river.

Right, how dare we vote for someone who has a chance of winning the job and will give us most of what we want?

Much better to vote for someone who has NO chance of winning, who promises us everything we want, but has no skills to get us there.

So. Camps and ovens?
It's weird, knowing that they want people who dare to disagree with them dead.

People from across the political spectrum, even those who have some agreements with them.

This is a cult. You're either in, or you're out. And the enemy.

Right, how dare we vote for someone who has a chance of winning the job and will give us most of what we want?
If you want to destroy the country - by all means, vote for Trump or Biden. If you really think electing one of them will be a net positive for the nation, throw them a bone. But if you really think that, I really think you're an idiot.
Much better to vote for someone who has NO chance of winning, who promises us everything we want, but has no skills to get us there.
It's much better to vote for a decent leader. Electing a bad leader is NOT winning. It's losing, intentionally.

Last edited:
Let's play a little "what if". What if the DNC get their dreams come true and Trump is taken off every ballot across the country? Well, there would be NO Republican candidate this year. This is exactly what they have been pining for, a permanent far Left one party state.
The assumption here is that Trump is the only “Republican “ out there

Dude. He’s not even a Republican

It's weird, knowing that they want people who dare to disagree with them dead.

People from across the political spectrum, even those who have some agreements with them.

This is a cult. You're either in, or you're out. And the enemy.
Both sides are operating under the premise that they can, and should try to, eliminate their opposition. Trolls will screech about death camps, but their more "reasonable" counterparts have equally untenable ambitions. Both sides need to deal with the fact that half the country doesn't agree with them.

Both sides are operating under the premise that they can, and should try to, eliminate their opposition. Trolls will screech about death camps, but their more "reasonable" counterparts have equally untenable ambitions. Both sides need to deal with the fact that half the country doesn't agree with them.
Save your “both siderism “

It”‘a unfounded bullshit

Save your “both siderism “

It”‘a unfounded bullshit.
A copout and you know it. Seriously, do you really think we should accept Biden and Trump as our fucking "choices"? Do you expect to be taken seriously after making such a claim??

A copout and you know it. Seriously, do you really think we should accept Biden and Trump as our fucking "choices"? Do you expect to be taken seriously after making such a claim??
Do you seriously think we should allow Trump anywhere near the White House ever again?

If you want to destroy the country - by all means, vote for Trump or Biden. If you really think electing one of them will be a net positive for the nation, throw them a bone. But if you really think that, I really think you're an idiot.

I don't consider the opinions of Libertarian Children very highly.

Libertarians were a joke 50 years ago and they are a joke now.

It's much better to vote for a decent leader. Electing a bad leader is NOT winning. It's losing, intentionally.

Biden is a decent leader.

He got us through the Covid Crisis.
He re-invigorated the economy.
He got inflation under control without triggering a recession.
He passed a massive infrastructure bill
More people are working today than at any point in US history
He ended our failed approach to Marijuana

Forum List

Back