What did Jill Stein gain from the recount that added 162 vote margin for Trump in WI?

Steins' recounts sputtered out. The left wing hive and their captured media pivoted to Russian hacking last Friday as the new excuse for the Hill-Beast losing, with Harry Reid singing chorus in the background still blaming Comey.
Liberalism, a true mental disorder.

Steins' recounts sputtered out. The left wing hive and their captured media pivoted to Russian hacking last Friday as the new excuse for the Hill-Beast losing, with Harry Reid singing chorus in the background still blaming Comey.
Liberalism, a true mental disorder.

It is funny how they can seemingly only focus on one thing at a time. Next week it will be something else.

This site is full of conspiracy theorists. It really should repackage itself and market itself to a wider fringe audience as such

What did she spend the millions of dollars on?

Shouldn't she also ask for recounts in Minnesota and New Hampshire? Those were just as close, but Hillary won those states.....weird, huh?

Cold hard cash from a bunch of suckers.
Cash? I'd bet not in her pocket

I would classify you as one of her suckers then.
Don't address that fucking unreal loser.

What did she spend the millions of dollars on?

Shouldn't she also ask for recounts in Minnesota and New Hampshire? Those were just as close, but Hillary won those states.....weird, huh?

Cold hard cash from a bunch of suckers.
Cash? I'd bet not in her pocket

I would classify you as one of her suckers then.
Don't address that fucking unreal loser.
Who

No not who, but who

Jill Stein is a Naderesque figure. a political gadfly

Which is what made her the perfect front/dupe for the Hillary recount, Jill finally gets the attention she couldn't get from the voters and Hillary gets to pretend she had nothing to do with any of this...it's typical feminism

It was SO fucking transparent, though....it was pathetic and useless.

$3.5 million spent to add 162 votes to TRUMP'S margin.

Holy shit....that is absolutely hysterical.

JILL STEIN and HER DONORS PAID $21,605 FOR EVERY VOTE THEY ADDED TO TRUMP'S VICTORY IN WISCONSIN!

funniest-falling-fail-gifs-1.gif

Jill Stein just demanded a recount of Secretariat's 1973 win in the Belmont Stakes by 31 lengths.

secretariat-wins.gif

She is asking for your donations.

Forum List

Back