What Did Trump Say At the Ellipse?

He repeated EVERY lie and conspiracy theory that has been put out there. He whipped that crowd up with fear of "re-education" and "steals" and claims of unconstitutionality told that crowd that THIS was the MOMENT... He claimed that things could actually be made to have a different out come if only the Republican legislators weren't weak and if "we" were strong. He talked of fighting over and over.
Here are some excerpts

In no state is there any question or effort made to verify the identity, citizenship, residency, or eligibility of the votes cast. The Republicans have to get tougher. You're not going to have a Republican Party if you don't get tougher. They want to play so straight. They want to play so, sir, yes, the United States.

RTK1lm1jk60-144.jpg

01:02:24 - 01:02:45 (21 sec)
RTK1lm1jk60-144.png

The Constitution doesn't allow me to send them back to the States. Well, I say, yes, it does because the Constitution says you have to protect our country and you have to protect our Constitution, and you can't vote on fraud. And fraud breaks up everything, doesn't it? When you catch somebody in a fraud, you're allowed to go by very different rules.

As we shall see he absolutely did incite that insurrection. Not that the crowd needed much. He had been priming them for weeks

This is not just a matter of domestic politics, this is a matter of national security.
That's nice, everyone has and opinion you know. Yours, however is looney.

"...march peacefully and patriotically..." is what he said, asshole.

Exactly right! :thup:
You too are lying....unless you want to point out where he said that in the transcript. What minute?
18:16 Donald Trump Speech "Save America" Rally Transcript January 6 - Rev

You too are lying....unless you want to point out where he said that in the transcript. What minute?
From 18:07 to 18:31... We've saved tremendous amounts of money, far secondarily, but we've saved a lot of money. And now we have the right to fire bad people in the V.A. We had 9,000 people that treated our veterans horribly. In primetime, they would not have treated our veterans badly. But they treated our veterans horribly. And we have what's called the accountabi -- V.A. Accountability Act.

You might want to check again.
You might want to check again. Transcript of Trump's Speech at Rally Before US Capitol Riot | Political News | US News

(from the transcript )

Because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong. We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated.
I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.
THe transcript with audio is in the OP.....are you saying that is wrong?
You are either lying out your fat ass, or can't understand plain English....

The video and transcript of trumps Jan 6th speech......how hard is this?

How hard is this, Bull?

From the OP:

Fuck you and fuck the OP....I posted his actual words...So go fuck yourself with a watermelon.

Can you explain the discrepancy from what you claim and what the link of the video...audio...and transcript of the entire speech shows?

It's your site that is the outlier. You explain it.

From 18:07 to 18:31... We've saved tremendous amounts of money, far secondarily, but we've saved a lot of money. And now we have the right to fire bad people in the V.A. We had 9,000 people that treated our veterans horribly. In primetime, they would not have treated our veterans badly. But they treated our veterans horribly. And we have what's called the accountabi -- V.A. Accountability Act.

You might want to check again. Transcript of Trump's Speech at Rally Before US Capitol Riot | Political News | US News

(from the transcript )

Because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong. We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated.
I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.

How hard is this, Bull?

From the OP:

Fuck you and fuck the OP....I posted his actual words...So go fuck yourself with a watermelon.

Can you explain the discrepancy from what you claim and what the link of the video...audio...and transcript of the entire speech shows?

So the video, which is all over the place on numerous platforms, is faked....whatever

He repeated EVERY lie and conspiracy theory that has been put out there. He whipped that crowd up with fear of "re-education" and "steals" and claims of unconstitutionality told that crowd that THIS was the MOMENT... He claimed that things could actually be made to have a different out come if only the Republican legislators weren't weak and if "we" were strong. He talked of fighting over and over.
Here are some excerpts

In no state is there any question or effort made to verify the identity, citizenship, residency, or eligibility of the votes cast. The Republicans have to get tougher. You're not going to have a Republican Party if you don't get tougher. They want to play so straight. They want to play so, sir, yes, the United States.

RTK1lm1jk60-144.jpg

01:02:24 - 01:02:45 (21 sec)
RTK1lm1jk60-144.png

The Constitution doesn't allow me to send them back to the States. Well, I say, yes, it does because the Constitution says you have to protect our country and you have to protect our Constitution, and you can't vote on fraud. And fraud breaks up everything, doesn't it? When you catch somebody in a fraud, you're allowed to go by very different rules.

As we shall see he absolutely did incite that insurrection. Not that the crowd needed much. He had been priming them for weeks

This is not just a matter of domestic politics, this is a matter of national security.
That's nice, everyone has and opinion you know. Yours, however is looney.
Opinion? Words in a transcript or words NOT in a transcript are an Opinion? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

(from the transcript )

How hard is this, Bull?

From the OP:

It's the OP's site. Are you making a claim that it's false? that the transcript, video, and audio are wrong?

Read back in the thread, sweetie, if you want to invest the time.
I did, and I do not see that. So, sweet cheeks, can you type a few sentences without fainting and tell us exactly the words Trump said and how you think those exact words incited folks who had already made plans to disrupt the peaceful protest.

Read back in the thread, sweetie, if you want to invest the time.
I did, and I do not see that. So, sweet cheeks, can you type a few sentences without fainting and tell us exactly the words Trump said and how you think those exact words incited folks who had already made plans to disrupt the peaceful protest.
Easy for you to start with post #3......and there I am doing your work for you.....sigh.

Easy for you to start with post #3......and there I am doing your work for you.....sigh.
Post #3 from Oddball

Jesus!! What an indictment!!! Are you drunk honey?

(from the transcript )

How hard is this, Bull?

From the OP:

It's the OP's site. Are you making a claim that it's false? that the transcript, video, and audio are wrong?

It would seem that your link is timestamped differently than others however, start at 15:52 in your link. I'll wait.

Donald Trump
RTK1lm1jk60-37.jpg

00:15:52 - 00:16:17 (25 sec)
RTK1lm1jk60-37.png

Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong. We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing And only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.

Post #3 from Oddball

I'm just pointing out that that was never said in trump's speech. And then all the trump Qultists went nuts.

Post #3 from Oddball

I'm just pointing out that that was never said in trump's speech. And then all the trump Qultists went nuts.
Oh, I found the error...The word "march" isn't literally in there, in that conjugation....It was in the gerund form...My bad.

Now go fuck yourself with a cactus.

Care to examine all the evidence one by one and show us how all of it is baseless, where you have to support everything you say with facts?
Present your case one at a time of the voter fraud you think took place and I will gladly debate and refute each one of your claims....one at a time.

To save time, please present your claims only on your alleged fraud cases that could affect the results of the election, in that state.
Over 200,000 more votes counted than ballots cast in Pennsylvania.

Those aren't my numbers, they're Pennsylvania's.

Debooooonk that NOW!

**Jeopardy tune plays**
Didn't happen.

Fact-checking
There were not more votes than voters in Pennsylvania
By ALI SWENSON
December 29, 2020
CLAIM: There were 205,000 more votes than voters in the 2020 election in Pennsylvania.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. This analysis is based on incomplete data, according to the Pennsylvania Department of State.

THE FACTS: A misleading claim about election results from a group of Republican state lawmakers in Pennsylvania is circulating widely on social media a week before Congress meets to reaffirm Joe Biden’s decisive presidential win.

--------

The claim emerged in a release from the Republican state Rep. Frank Ryan and several others on Monday.

“A comparison of official county election results to the total number of voters who voted on Nov. 3, 2020, as recorded by the Department of State shows that 6,962,607 total ballots were reported as being cast, while DoS/SURE system records indicate that only 6,760,230 total voters actually voted,” the release said.

The claim then spread to several right-wing websites and social media influencers, including Trump, whose tweet claiming Pennsylvania had 205,000 more votes than voters was retweeted 117,000 times.

However, these claims rely on incomplete data, according to Wanda Murren, communications director for the Pennsylvania Department of State, who called the lawmakers’ release “obvious misinformation.”

(from the transcript )

How hard is this, Bull?

From the OP:

It would seem that your link is timestamped differently than others however, start at 15:52 in your link. I'll wait.

15:25 to 15:52: Now, it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. And after this, we're going to walk down and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down, we're going to walk down -- Anyone you want, but I think right here, we're going to walk down to the capital and we're going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them.

15:52 to 16:17: Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong. We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing And only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.

You are absolutely right....I missed it as I went thru the speech. I am willing to step up when I make a mistake.

Post #3 from Oddball

Oh, I found the error...The word "march" isn't literally in there, in that conjugation....It was in the gerund form...My bad.

Now go fuck yourself with a cactus.
You sound upset. Vel corrected me on the "peacefully and patriotically"...it is indeed in the speech. I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong......

Forum List

Back