What Did Trump Say At the Ellipse?

"...march peacefully and patriotically..." is what he said, asshole.

Exactly right! :thup:
You too are lying....unless you want to point out where he said that in the transcript. What minute?
I read the transcript...It has to be the most boring speech he has ever given....Certainly not something that could incite anyone to do anything more than reach for a few Vivarin....And it certainly wasn't anything that would incite anyone in under ten minutes.

The "insurrection" (which happened a mile away from where the speech was given) happened less that ten minutes into the speech.....You go ahead and try to sell that "incitement" case to a judge, Bull.
Still waiting for you to show where in his speech, trump said "peacefully...."
See Post #83.
See Post #89.
Immaterial.

Let's accept that he didn't say "peacefully"....How did that incite anything that occurred nearly an hour before he said anything?
Then why would multiple Qultists in this thread make such a claim?

You too are lying....unless you want to point out where he said that in the transcript. What minute?
I read the transcript...It has to be the most boring speech he has ever given....Certainly not something that could incite anyone to do anything more than reach for a few Vivarin....And it certainly wasn't anything that would incite anyone in under ten minutes.

The "insurrection" (which happened a mile away from where the speech was given) happened less that ten minutes into the speech.....You go ahead and try to sell that "incitement" case to a judge, Bull.

Donald Trump: (18:16)
We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard. Today we will see whether Republicans stand strong for integrity of our elections, but whether or not they stand strong for our country, our country. Our country has been under siege for a long time, far longer than this four-year period. We’ve set it on a much straighter course, a much … I thought four more years. I thought it would be easy. We created-

Funny how the transcript (and audio) says this:
From 18:07 to 18:31... We've saved tremendous amounts of money, far secondarily, but we've saved a lot of money. And now we have the right to fire bad people in the V.A. We had 9,000 people that treated our veterans horribly. In primetime, they would not have treated our veterans badly. But they treated our veterans horribly. And we have what's called the accountabi -- V.A. Accountability Act.
Irrelevant.

How did that incite anything that occurred an hour before he said it?
Of course you want to say irrelevant when you (and others) are proven wrong when you try to hang your had on trump saying "peacefully".....:heehee:

18:16 Donald Trump Speech "Save America" Rally Transcript January 6 - Rev

From 18:07 to 18:31... We've saved tremendous amounts of money, far secondarily, but we've saved a lot of money. And now we have the right to fire bad people in the V.A. We had 9,000 people that treated our veterans horribly. In primetime, they would not have treated our veterans badly. But they treated our veterans horribly. And we have what's called the accountabi -- V.A. Accountability Act.

You might want to check again.
You might want to check again. Transcript of Trump's Speech at Rally Before US Capitol Riot | Political News | US News

(from the transcript )

Because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong. We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated.
I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.

See Post #83.
See Post #89.
Immaterial.

Let's accept that he didn't say "peacefully"....How did that incite anything that occurred nearly an hour before he said anything?
Then why would multiple Qultists in this thread make such a claim?
Irrelevant.

i don't give a flying fuck what anyone else said.

How did words that hadn't yet crossed the man's lips incite anything?

You might want to check again. Transcript of Trump's Speech at Rally Before US Capitol Riot | Political News | US News

(from the transcript )

Because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong. We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated.
I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.
THe transcript with audio is in the OP.....are you saying that is wrong?

See Post #83.
See Post #89.
See post#92
See post #97 AND the time period in the transcript of his speech linked from beginning to end in the OP.

I suppose you're too busy to watch the video.

Pile of shit?

Those are Trump's own words
Not talking to you you large pile of shit. Trump’s word was peacefully. Now go away.
Those highlighted words ain't so peaceful
Peacefully support the Senators. Sorry large pile of shit, you lose again. Your tantrum doesn’t change that fact.
Tell us in what minute of his inflammatory speech orange Julius Caesar says "peacefully support the Senators".....the entire transcript is there for you.
Here's where I tell you to go fuck yourself you fat disgusting pig. He tells his supporters to peacefully protest if you're even capable of reading. Now STFU proven liar.
So.....you've got nothing and are waving the white flag of surrender. I'm not at all surprised....that's how weak you trump Qultists are.
Wrong again moron. Vel has posted it for your ignorant ass twice. 18:16 in. Try actually watching the video. Weak? Hardly. That's YOU fatty. Now you think you're cool trying to fit Q into any and everything. Sadly, it's only you leftards who love Q. Don't see conservatives here bringing him/her up every day.

From 18:07 to 18:31... We've saved tremendous amounts of money, far secondarily, but we've saved a lot of money. And now we have the right to fire bad people in the V.A. We had 9,000 people that treated our veterans horribly. In primetime, they would not have treated our veterans badly. But they treated our veterans horribly. And we have what's called the accountabi -- V.A. Accountability Act. 7t

(from the transcript )

You present an interesting link to a so-called transcript with no time stamps......and with no accompanying audio to show he really said it........interesting.

See Post #83.
See Post #89.
See post#92
See post #97 AND the time period in the transcript of his speech linked from beginning to end in the OP.

I watched each video clip that went with each section of transcript from beginning to end of his speech......did you?

Pile of shit?

Not talking to you you large pile of shit. Trump’s word was peacefully. Now go away.
Peacefully support the Senators. Sorry large pile of shit, you lose again. Your tantrum doesn’t change that fact.
Tell us in what minute of his inflammatory speech orange Julius Caesar says "peacefully support the Senators".....the entire transcript is there for you.
Here's where I tell you to go fuck yourself you fat disgusting pig. He tells his supporters to peacefully protest if you're even capable of reading. Now STFU proven liar.
So.....you've got nothing and are waving the white flag of surrender. I'm not at all surprised....that's how weak you trump Qultists are.
Wrong again moron. Vel has posted it for your ignorant ass twice. 18:16 in. Try actually watching the video. Weak? Hardly. That's YOU fatty. Now you think you're cool trying to fit Q into any and everything. Sadly, it's only you leftards who love Q. Don't see conservatives here bringing him/her up every day.
From the transcript.....https://factba.se/transcript/donald-trump-speech-campaign-rally-the-ellipse-january-6-2021

So I hope Mike has the courage to do what he has to do and I hope he doesn't listen to the RINOs and the stupid people that he's listening to.

We must stop this deal and then we must ensure that such outrageous election fraud never happens again, can never be allowed to happen again. But we're going for it. We'll take care of going forward. We've got to take care of going back. Don't let them talk. OK, well, we promised. I've had a lot of people.

And the Republicans have to get a lot tougher, and so should the Democrats. They should be regulated, investigated, and brought to justice under the fullest extent of the law. They're totally breaking the law. (Remember, he had just previously said that "you're allowed to go by different rules")
Enlarging your font and bolding it does not make what you post any more worthwile.....So stop the stupid crap....Huh?

Pile of shit?

From the transcript.....https://factba.se/transcript/donald-trump-speech-campaign-rally-the-ellipse-january-6-2021

Are we to believe the Marxist subversive bull dyke, or our own lying eyes and ears?

So I hope Mike has the courage to do what he has to do and I hope he doesn't listen to the RINOs and the stupid people that he's listening to.

We must stop this deal and then we must ensure that such outrageous election fraud never happens again, can never be allowed to happen again. But we're going for it. We'll take care of going forward. We've got to take care of going back. Don't let them talk. OK, well, we promised. I've had a lot of people.

And the Republicans have to get a lot tougher, and so should the Democrats. They should be regulated, investigated, and brought to justice under the fullest extent of the law. They're totally breaking the law. (Remember, he had just previously said that "you're allowed to go by different rules")
Enlarging your font and bolding it does not make what you post any more worthwile.....So stop the stupid crap....Huh?
Irony.

But....But....But.....ORANGE MAN BAD!!!

Are we to believe the Marxist subversive bull dyke, or our own lying eyes and ears?

Interesting how you seem to think that my sexual orientation would in someway prevent me from reading and watching the transcript linked in the OP........Have you even bothered to read and watch it yourself?

See Post #83.
See Post #89.
See post#92

I watched each video clip that went with each section of transcript from beginning to end of his speech......did you?

I watched and heard the entire speech on Jan 6, Ms. Diddy Bop.

But....But....But.....ORANGE MAN BAD!!!
But.....But....But........a video and transcript link.......

(from the transcript )

THe transcript with audio is in the OP.....are you saying that is wrong?
You are either lying out your fat ass, or can't understand plain English....

See Post #83.
See Post #89.
See post#92

I watched and heard the entire speech on Jan 6, Ms. Diddy Bop.
That's nice....then what in the transcript/video linked in the OP is wrong? Tell us.

Forum List

Back