What Did You Do In The War On Terror, Daddy

no...it is not...and just because illiterate morons like you say it is, does not make is so.

I have asked you time and time again to show me where, in that bill, we ever "surrender" anything to any enemy. You cannot.

no...it is not...and just because illiterate morons like you say it is, does not make is so.

I have asked you time and time again to show me where, in that bill, we ever "surrender" anything to any enemy. You cannot.

It is surredner to pull the troops out and let the terrorists score a win

It is surredner to pull the troops out and let the terrorists score a win

how does pulling our troops out let terrorists score a win...and who are we surrendering to? what are we surrendering? show me in the bill where we surrender anything to anyone. In fact, we will turn over military encampments to the legitimate government of Iraq... that is definitely not surrender.

I ask you again: Did Britain surrender Palestine in 1948? yes or no?

how does pulling our troops out let terrorists score a win...and who are we surrendering to? what are we surrendering? show me in the bill where we surrender anything to anyone. In fact, we will turn over military encampments to the legitimate government of Iraq... that is definitely not surrender.

I ask you again: Did Britain surrender Palestine in 1948? yes or no?

Ah, back to the talking points

and even if they WERE talking points, you'd think Rush or Sean or the RNC would have fed you the answer to them by now!:eusa_dance:

all that with a 37% approval rating

amazing, isn't it? even though America is unhappy with the overall performance of congress, they are solidly behind the democrat's plans for Iraq. It must suck to watch the support for your silly war crumble like that, eh?

amazing, isn't it? even though America is unhappy with the overall performance of congress, they are solidly behind the democrat's plans for Iraq. It must suck to watch the support for your silly war crumble like that, eh?

So if Dems are pushing for surrender, which the voters want, they have only a 37% approval rating?

So if Dems are pushing for surrender, which the voters want, they have only a 37% approval rating?

democrats are not pushing for surrender. democrats are pushing for funding the troops with withdrawal deadlines.... and America supports that. why is that so hard for you to admit?

America has had a shitty view of congress for a long time.... years and years and it has never been very high at all..... democrats are not worried about overall congressional approval.... why are YOU running away from the 57% number like it was a ghost?

democrats are not pushing for surrender. democrats are pushing for funding the troops with withdrawal deadlines.... and America supports that. why is that so hard for you to admit?

America has had a shitty view of congress for a long time.... years and years and it has never been very high at all..... democrats are not worried about overall congressional approval.... why are YOU running away from the 57% number like it was a ghost?

By leaving and turning over the country to the terrorists - it is surrender

By leaving and turning over the country to the terrorists - it is surrender

please show me in the democrat's bill where we turn anything over to terrorists. And by "terrorists" do you mean Al Qaeda, or Iraqi sunni insurgents or Iraqi shiite insurgents? The bill would turn over the country to the legitimate government of Iraq.... and they are not terrorists.

please show me in the democrat's bill where we turn anything over to terrorists. And by "terrorists" do you mean Al Qaeda, or Iraqi sunni insurgents or Iraqi shiite insurgents? The bill would turn over the country to the legitimate government of Iraq.... and they are not terrorists.

By telling the enemy when we will leave

By leaving the Iraq government unable to defend their government

Terrorists and Iran will take over

It is surrender

By telling the enemy when we will leave

By leaving the Iraq government unable to defend their government

Terrorists and Iran will take over

It is surrender

Who will the government not be able to defend itself against? the sunni insurgents, the shiite insurgents, or AQ?

and you are saying that terrorists AND Iran will take over? So I guess, by terrorists, you mean Iraqi shiite insurgents, because it is hard to believe that Iran would chose sides against Iraqi shiites, right?

and if we left someday WITHOUT telling them, don't you think they could figure out that we'd gone?

Who will the government not be able to defend itself against? the sunni insurgents, the shiite insurgents, or AQ?

and you are saying that terrorists AND Iran will take over? So I guess, by terrorists, you mean Iraqi shiite insurgents, because it is hard to believe that Iran would chose sides against Iraqi shiites, right?

and if we left someday WITHOUT telling them, don't you think they could figure out that we'd gone?

Since libs want to appease, in addition to telling the date we will surrender - why not give them the date and time?

Hell, the NY Times can publish the escape route as well

Should make you burst with pride MM

RSR.... these are some specific questions that you failed to address:

1. Who will the government not be able to defend itself against? the sunni insurgents, the shiite insurgents, or AQ?

2. and you are saying that terrorists AND Iran will take over? So I guess, by terrorists, you mean Iraqi shiite insurgents, because it is hard to believe that Iran would chose sides against Iraqi shiites, right?

3. and if we left someday WITHOUT telling them, don't you think they could figure out that we'd gone?

Forum List

Back