What difference does it make???

Well, at least she didn't have an abortion.

That's the important thing.

What a shame some holy roller, bible thumping, fascist rw didn't unwrap them self from their flag long enough to step up and offer to adopt the unwanted baby.

Oh wait ... rw's don't actually care about a baby. All they care about is forcing women and little girls like this one to give birth. After that, the rw's don't give a flying fuck.

The story is not getting a fraction of the attention if would have if the baby had been found in a Walmart. Union basement-bloggers don't get paid for hammering non-Walmart stores.

Last edited:

What a shame some holy roller, bible thumping, fascist rw didn't unwrap them self from their flag long enough to step up and offer to adopt the unwanted baby.

Oh wait ... rw's don't actually care about a baby. All they care about is forcing women and little girls like this one to give birth. After that, the rw's don't give a flying fuck.

Go to hell.

Go to hell.

In the fullness of time......inevitable.

It's a tough case. A five month fetus is often aborted. Will the authorities indict a mother for murder if she strangles a premature baby after it was born? Obviously the mother is a couple of cards short of a full deck by carrying around a partially decomposed baby.

It's a tough case. A five month fetus is often aborted. Will the authorities indict a mother for murder if she strangles a premature baby after it was born? Obviously the mother is a couple of cards short of a full deck by carrying around a partially decomposed baby.

Mayhap she'd heard environmentally-conscious Democrats had a recycling center at the back of the store?

Oh what a surprise! This fucking moron chimes in again with empty, hyper-partisan bullshit. How innovative! Who could have guessed that you would back the spam truck in and dump another load of THE SAME FUCKING NONSENSE YOU POST ENDLESSLY? You are just so unpredictable! :rolleyes:

:fu:

It happened in liberal NYC.
Fool.
Tbh I don't really give a shit about other people's choices.
I care about my family and my Friends first.
Then people who are of good decent character.

Lazy, stupid, irresponsible, criminally, shopliftery, wasters do not concern me.
If they want bastards, that's up to them.
They can pay to raise em too!!
They want abortions, great, that's why we have legal abortions.
They should pay for them too!
What's your problem?
She killed her bastard?
I don't care, she should be jailed for it though.
My kids are all good ta very much.
Despite the death threats from you fanatics daily!!
Who cares.
You libs are over the moon, another hero for ya!!

she suffocated the baby born in her friends house. The baby was born alive.
and then put the body in a bag and went shoplifting.

the dream of the leftards :D
pun intended.

You nutters loved it when Santorum did that.

The dozy fat **** had a kid and suffocated it soon after Birth.

Sounds like the kid hadn't been born yet.
Barbera Boxer insists that a child is not born until it gets Home from the Hospital and " belongs" to its family.

That's those fourth trimester abortions liberals all want!!

Forum List

Back