🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Do Centrists Stand For?

FDR described his policy best as……People don’t eat long term, people eat every day.

Hoover took a hands off policy of the economy will take care of itself.
FDR understood that people were suffering and taking care of the people took priority over taking care of the banks
Hoover wasn't even hands off. That's a myth. He believed in public-private partnerships, e.g. the Agricultural Marketing Act of 1929.

FDR described his policy best as……People don’t eat long term, people eat every day.

Hoover took a hands off policy of the economy will take care of itself.
FDR understood that people were suffering and taking care of the people took priority over taking care of the banks
How can FDR get credit for resolving the Depression unless you credit him for WW2?

Hoover wasn't even hands off. That's a myth. He believed in public-private partnerships, e.g. the Agricultural Marketing Act of 1929.
Hoover rescued Belgium after WWI with a consortium of private investment

He thought he could do the same in the Depression
He failed miserably and the people suffered

What you are saying is the political system (as you explained it) is not legal.
Oh but impeachment is part of the legal system as Judge Walter Nixon would tell you.

And he would be wrong. He was convicted in the legal system first, and then impeached. If they were the same there would have been no need for the impeachment.

And he would be wrong. He was convicted in the legal system first, and then impeached. If they were the same there would have been no need for the impeachment.
Sleep better believing that. This is not a new argument and the outcome is not clear. You are confused by the word legal.

The dude replying above essentially declares if one is impeached and convicted it is not legal. OMG

Of Course Judge Nixon was first convicted in a court of law. And that was legal. And he was removed from office. Again totally legal.

The dude replying above essentially declares if one is impeached and convicted it is not legal. OMG

Of Course Judge Nixon was first convicted in a court of law. And that was legal. And he was removed from office. Again totally legal.

Well, yes it was legal in the sense it was not against the law.

But that is a meaningless point, which I guess is why you are making it

I have many books by liberals. They are not all 100% false. What they can be is completely misleading even if they are a 100% factual.

If someone sites Zinn, I can read his own words, and I can certainly tell if Zinn is being quoted or paraphrased. I can tell if someone unknowingly was influenced by Zinn. I can read Zinn's work and then on any subject Zinn wrote about, I can and did get a dozen or more books that let me figure out what is true, what is the true context. What is the big picture.

I would be ignorant if I only read books that confirmed by opinions and beliefs. I would also not be very effective in a discussion.

Addressing what Zinn wrote about Indians, led me to discovering the greatest books on Indian history, authorized by congress, wrote by schoolcraft, in the 1800's. Very difficult books to find, under $500 each. There are 7 of them, I have 6. If I find one for around 50 I will finish that collection. I have a copy of Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee, and a bunch of other great books about indians.

Zinn opened to my eyes, to his hate, to Zinn's marxism. I learned that Zinn taught Communism to communists, although there is no proof Zinn was a member, there is proof that Zinn was surrounded by communist friends.

Zinn is everywhere, anyone who states the USA was evil for doing such and such, even if they dont know it, it came from Zinn.
Zinn is not representative of a Liberal. Zinn is a pretty far left individual. Zinn is no friend of liberals, but he does gain the interest of ideological lightweights on teh right who pretend to be moderate as they put forth bogus arguments based on caricature and bullshit.

and Zinn is a decorated veteran. He does not hate America. He does hate some policies and people who he believes distort the promise of what America is supposed to stand for. And using Marxism as a label to denigrate or sideline somebody is lame. is

Zinn is not representative of a Liberal. Zinn is a pretty far left individual. Zinn is no friend of liberals, but he does gain the interest of ideological lightweights on teh right who pretend to be moderate as they put forth bogus arguments based on caricature and bullshit.

and Zinn is a decorated veteran. He does not hate America. He does hate some policies and people who he believes distort the promise of what America is supposed to stand for. And using Marxism as a label to denigrate or sideline somebody is lame. is
Zinn does not deny his work for the communist party. Zinn admitted he was a member of many communist groups. Dunce Unawakened has no clue as to who Zinn is.

Howard Zinn was a Marxist, taught Marxism, belonged to Marxist groups. All facts.

You got some reading to do, Dunce

Zinn does not deny his work for the communist party. Zinn admitted he was a member of many communist groups. Dunce Unawakened has no clue as to who Zinn is.

Howard Zinn was a Marxist, taught Marxism, belonged to Marxist groups. All facts.

You got some reading to do, Dunce
The Communist Party USA is an American political party. They are not criminals or enemies of the USA. I knew a few decorated military veterans who were members and who had roles above foot soldier. I respected them even when disagreeing with them. Why? I'm an American Liberal, and I've mostly looked at others as opponents and not as enemies. I believe in freedom of speech, freedom of conscience, and freedom of association.

btw liar: Zinn is misquoted often. Here is what he actually said to a biographer: ""Yes, I'm something of a Marxist." and people like you demonizing him, gains him fans or followers. :auiqs.jpg:

now, again .. a search engine could be a good friend: Wikipedia wants to help you:

Zinn denied ever being a member and said that he had participated in the activities of various organizations which might be considered Communist fronts, but that his participation was motivated by his belief that in this country people had the right to believe, think, and act according to their own ideals.

Why you hate American freedoms is interesting. Like I've explained -- the CPUSA is an American political party.

Forum List

Back