🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Do Centrists Stand For?

Zinn denied ever being a member and said that he had participated in the activities of various organizations which might be considered Communist fronts, but that his participation was motivated by his belief that in this country people had the right to believe, think, and act according to their own ideals.

Why you hate American freedoms is interesting. Like I've explained -- the CPUSA is an American political party.
Nice try Dunce, you answer as if I stated that Zinn was a communist party member, I never stated that. Dunce Unawakened proves once again his/her stupidity.

Walks with the Marxist, Talks like a Marxist, Teaches Marxists and Marxism, must be a DUCK!

idiot, now you tell us the reason you hate america is interesting, go ahead and explain.

Nice try Dunce, you answer as if I stated that Zinn was a communist party member, I never stated that. Dunce Unawakened proves once again his/her stupidity.

Walks with the Marxist, Talks like a Marxist, Teaches Marxists and Marxism, must be a DUCK!

idiot, now you tell us the reason you hate america is interesting, go ahead and explain.
I'm through with you:

Zinn admitted he was a member of many communist groups.

Howard Zinn was a Marxist, taught Marxism, belonged to Marxist groups.

and 'America' is capitalized. You may as well spell it with a 'k' Amerika.

That book is so far left that Zinn himself admits it in the 3rd or 4th printing

I would be amiss without at least two copies, the first copy I bought for a buck ain't got Zinn's admission.

Zinn, I feel bad for you
View attachment 806492
So, these really aren't your books?

:auiqs.jpg:

reading your posts, if it were fact that this is your collection you're in need of a neurological exam.

I love it when the lies are exposed and the existing goal posts dissappear.
Love it
1/3/2020 What really happened when Biden forced out Ukraine's top prosecutor

Explainer: Biden, allies pushed out Ukrainian prosecutor because he didn't pursue corruption cases 1/6
POLITICS

Explainer: Biden, allies pushed out Ukrainian prosecutor because he didn't pursue corruption cases
Courtney Subramanian USA TODAY

Published 4:00 a.m. ET Oct. 3, 2019 Updated 12:26 p.m. ET Nov. 15, 2019

WASHINGTON – A whistleblower complaint centering on President Donald Trump's phone
call with the Ukrainian president has spurred a number of allegations and counterallegations
as Republicans and Democrats jockey for position amid an impeachment inquiry.

At the heart of Congress' probe into the president's actions is his claim that former Vice
President and 2020 Democratic frontrunner Joe Biden strong-armed the Ukrainian
government to fire its top prosecutor in order to thwart an investigation into a company tied
to his son, Hunter Biden.

But sources ranging from former Obama administration officials to an anti-corruption
advocate in Ukraine say the official, Viktor Shokin, was ousted for the opposite reason
Trump and his allies claim.

It wasn't because Shokin was investigating a natural gas company tied to Biden's son; it
was because Shokin wasn't pursuing corruption among the country's politicians, according to
a Ukrainian official and four former American officials who specialized in Ukraine and
Europe.

Shokin's inaction prompted international calls for his ouster and ultimately resulted in his
removal by Ukraine's parliament.

Without pressure from Joe Biden, European diplomats, the International Monetary
Fund and other international organizations, Shokin would not have been fired, said Daria
Kaleniuk, co-founder and executive director of the Anti Corruption Action Centre in Kiev

I love it when the lies are exposed and the existing goal posts dissappear.
Love it
Trump's assertion contradicted

The actions at the center of Trump's allegation occurred in late 2015 and early 2016, when
U.S. aid was critical to Ukraine. Russia had seized control of Ukraine's Crimean Peninsula
and was supporting separatists who were fighting Ukrainian forces in the eastern part of the
country.

Biden took an interest in Ukraine, said Steven Pifer, a William J. Perry fellow at Stanford
University and former ambassador to Ukraine under President Bill Clinton.

"You saw the vice president begin to emerge as really sort of the senior policy lead on
Ukraine," Pifer said. "It's good to have attention at that level."

At one point, Biden withheld $1 billion in aid to Ukraine to pressure the government to
remove Shokin from the Prosecutor General's Office.

Trump and his personal attorney Rudy Giuliani claim Biden did this to quash Shokin's
investigation into Ukraine's largest gas company, Burisma Holdings, and its owner, oligarch
Mykola Zlochevsky.

They say this benefited Biden's son, Hunter Biden, who served on Burisma's board of
directors – for which he was paid $50,000 a month.

Their assertion is contradicted by former diplomatic officials who were following the issue at
the time.

Burisma Holdings was not under scrutiny at the time Joe Biden called for Shokin's ouster,
according to the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine, an independent agency set up
in 2014 that has worked closely with the FBI.

Shokin's office had investigated Burisma, but the probe focused on a period before Hunter
Biden joined the company, according to the anti-corruption bureau.

okay

next

Trump's assertion contradicted

The actions at the center of Trump's allegation occurred in late 2015 and early 2016, when
U.S. aid was critical to Ukraine. Russia had seized control of Ukraine's Crimean Peninsula
and was supporting separatists who were fighting Ukrainian forces in the eastern part of the
country.

Biden took an interest in Ukraine, said Steven Pifer, a William J. Perry fellow at Stanford
University and former ambassador to Ukraine under President Bill Clinton.

"You saw the vice president begin to emerge as really sort of the senior policy lead on
Ukraine," Pifer said. "It's good to have attention at that level."

At one point, Biden withheld $1 billion in aid to Ukraine to pressure the government to
remove Shokin from the Prosecutor General's Office.

Trump and his personal attorney Rudy Giuliani claim Biden did this to quash Shokin's
investigation into Ukraine's largest gas company, Burisma Holdings, and its owner, oligarch
Mykola Zlochevsky.

They say this benefited Biden's son, Hunter Biden, who served on Burisma's board of
directors – for which he was paid $50,000 a month.

Their assertion is contradicted by former diplomatic officials who were following the issue at
the time.

Burisma Holdings was not under scrutiny at the time Joe Biden called for Shokin's ouster,
according to the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine, an independent agency set up
in 2014 that has worked closely with the FBI.

Shokin's office had investigated Burisma, but the probe focused on a period before Hunter
Biden joined the company, according to the anti-corruption bureau.

okay

next

Love it when the lies are exposed and the
Reprobates come back with - Trump!
Love it.

Forum List

Back