What do Modern women offer…

Well that's pretty good. But how does the Left and the Right fit in with this
Personally, I think Left/Right is a contrived concept. Conservative/Progressive and Republican/Democrat are useful axis to consider but Left/Right is really derivative of the other two.

There are Ideologues and Party Hacks on both sides. Rationalists and The Mob tend to fall somewhere in the middle most of the time. Trump pulled a lot of The Mob to the Republicans via his Populist banter, but a lot of thst has gone away by now.

What do Modern women offer Tradutional Men, realationship-wise?

This topic of conversation has come up several times recently in the social circles I travel in. Especially among the twenty-something’s I interact with from time to time.

I’m interested to see if the USMB crowd can come up with any positive traits that modern women offer more traditionally oriented males when it comes to relationships. I’ve been pretty much stumped, personally.
Define "Traditional Man"

Is that a man who think women should be barefoot and pregnant, keep the house and make damn sure supper is ready when he gets home?

Is that a man who think women should be barefoot and pregnant, keep the house and make damn sure supper is ready when he gets home?
I don’t know about barefoot and pregnant, but yes I’m talking about Men who believe in traditional gender roles, division of labor and responsibility.

I don’t know about barefoot and pregnant, but yes I’m talking about Men who believe in traditional gender roles, division of labor and responsibility.
In this day and age they are going to remain single.

A marriage is a partnership in ALL things.

If any guy thinks his wife is going to do all the work around the house and still have a job he's delusional.

n this day and age they are going to remain single
That may be the case. I’m sure they’d rather be single than trapped in a non-traditional relationship.
If any guy thinks his wife is going to do all the work around the house and still have a job he's delusional
Where the Hell has it been suggested anywhere in this thread that these gentlemen expect their wife to work outside the house. That’s the exact opposite of what they’re looking for.

That may be the case. I’m sure they’d rather be single than trapped in a non-traditional relationship.

Where the Hell has it been suggested anywhere in this thread that these gentlemen expect their wife to work outside the house. That’s the exact opposite of what they’re looking for.
You just said traditional divisions of labor. Code for the wife does all the work at home

And I hate to tell you this but most women want to work and not be financially dependent on a man.

You just said traditional divisions of labor. Code for the wife does all the work at home
No. Code for she does the Donestic work. He does the home and property maintenance.
And I hate to tell you this but most women want to work and not be financially dependent on a man
You’re right. That’s why a lot of Men are finding it much more difficult to find a decent, non-Feminist **** to marry. It took me 25 years to find mine.

These gentlemen are not likely to be that patient and will probably stop looking or end up looking outside the country to find the type of woman they’re looking for.

No. Code for she does the Donestic work. He does the home and property maintenance.

You’re right. That’s why a lot of Men are finding it much more difficult to find a decent, non-Feminist **** to marry. It took me 25 years to find mine.

These gentlemen are not likely to be that patient and will probably stop looking or end up looking outside the country to find the type of woman they’re looking for.
Yeah men who can't handle a strong independent woman are sad and will be the losers in the end

Yeah men who can't handle a strong independent woman are sad and will be the losers in the end
I’ve made out quite well with my wife over the last 10 and a half years.

These guys are gonna find someone. Someone who holds the same values they do. They may just have to go outtthe country to do it.

It’s a sad state when good young AneriMen can’t find a decent woman in this country.

I’ve made out quite well with my wife over the last 10 and a half years.

These guys are gonna find someone. Someone who holds the same values they do. They may just have to go outtthe country to do it.

It’s a sad state when good young AneriMen can’t find a decent woman in this country.
Your definition of "decent" is the problem.

You want a woman you can control because you can't handle a woman who isn't submissive

You want a woman you can control because you can't handle a woman who isn't submissive
I have the woman I want and she has the Man she wants.

It’s not a matter of what we CAN handle. It’s a matter of how much shit we’re willing to put up with. Men like us would rather wait for a woman who sees the world the same way rather than constantly fight with someone we aren’t compatible with.

I have the woman I want and she has the Man she wants.

It’s not a matter of what we CAN handle. It’s a matter of how much shit we’re willing to put up with. Men like us would rather wait for a woman who sees the world the same way rather than constantly fight with someone we aren’t compatible with.
Men like us

IOW men who want to live in the past

I respect independence in a woman

Personally, I think Left/Right is a contrived concept. Conservative/Progressive and Republican/Democrat are useful axis to consider but Left/Right is really derivative of the other two.

There are Ideologues and Party Hacks on both sides. Rationalists and The Mob tend to fall somewhere in the middle most of the time. Trump pulled a lot of The Mob to the Republicans via his Populist banter, but a lot of thst has gone away by now.
Regardless of where, the Left and the Right are represented in every democracy in the world and is the reason for the two-party system of government (you have in your own country). Our softside represents the Left's influence, our hard side, the right. The Left can be seen as the socio-political representation of the influence of our 'X' chromosome, the "Y" chromosome, of the Right.
And, in a world where mechanization and technology make life easy, a soft outlook needs to develop. With a new generation born every 25 years, marking the passing of the old, a liberal born, a conservative passes. A left shift process that is in effect unstoppable, results.

A baby is born naked, this nakedness representative of its primal nature. Whereas the clothes of those deceased symbolic of the sophistication of society.

In a soft society the target needs to be all things perceived as hard, the personifiction of hardness then becomes the white male. In the US Civil War over 700,000 white males died. In the Ukraine War the majority of deaths, white males. The concern of a primal society, the women and the children who die.

It is due to this primal influence that all males will eventually be eliminated. There is very little we can do to prevent this now. Democracy, a soft 'system' of government, complete with an inherent flaw, which by definition represents a vulnerability, which by definition is set to be exploited, can, with the passing of the Queen, no longer be modified. A Constitutional Monarchy, an a-political monarch, allowing the only form of democracy that could have allowed the necessary modifications needed, an impossibility now without attempting to disenfranchise self-preserving politicians.

See the real problem?

(I don't have your word skills so it does take a bit of thinking about)

Last edited:
IOW men who want to live in the past
Men who believe a traditional society is what’s best for Society as a whole.
I respect independence in a woman
I respect strength, skill, knowledge, and wisdom in a woman. Just as I do in a Man. So long as it is focused on the proper subject matter, for both. I have no more respect for a male florist than I do a female engineer.

Men who believe a traditional society is what’s best for Society as a whole.

I respect strength, skill, knowledge, and wisdom in a woman. Just as I do in a Man. So long as it is focused on the proper subject matter, for both. I have no more respect for a male florist than I do a female engineer.
going backwards is never a good thing

The Real Men are suffering the casualties because most still think the War can be won fighting in a Chivalrous and Queensbury-esque manner.

We need to take the gloves off, screw the “high ground” and start fighting with the Total War philosophy. If the women want to act like they’re men, then they need to be ready to be attacked the way we attack each other… without rules, fighting dirty, and offering no quarter.
"Chivalrous and Queensbury-esque manner" was never a real thing. It was a fantasy read mostly in romance novels.

Forum List

Back