What do the neo-Zionists believe will happen?

You made a specific comment...back it up or go away.
Lol no I made a very non-specific comment. Zionist Jews believe, like most religious zealots, that magical sky magic will take care of their problems in the end. Which is what this thread is all about.

Whether "magical sky magic" or nuclear weaponry, the enemy nations would not survive a full-out war with Israel.
We'll find out eventually. All I care about is that America survives and my descendants aren't involved in the religious apocalypse over there.
Islam will bring the Apocalypse to the US way before the JOOS do.
Neither Islam nor da Joos are capable of destroying America.
Are da Joooos trying to destroy America and kill Americans like Muslims are? $64,000 question.

Lol no I made a very non-specific comment. Zionist Jews believe, like most religious zealots, that magical sky magic will take care of their problems in the end. Which is what this thread is all about.

Whether "magical sky magic" or nuclear weaponry, the enemy nations would not survive a full-out war with Israel.
We'll find out eventually. All I care about is that America survives and my descendants aren't involved in the religious apocalypse over there.
Are da Joooos trying to destroy America and kill Americans like Muslims are? $64,000 question.
I didn't realize the Muslims were?

Kill your first born son for me for no reason, and I'll supply the verse. According to the Old Testament that is just and good.

In the "Old Testament", God revokes the Command to sacrifice.
In the "Merciful" New Testament, the Sacrifice is GIVEN!

So what does this have to do with your non-Jew related post?
We're talking Israel right? Magical sky shit has EVERYTHING to do with it.

Nah, this thread is about mocking a whole community comparing it to the Nazis. There is no invite to real discussion there. Which is a sahame, since in itself, this discussion could prove useful when not manageble by trollism
I've read and heard enough about Zionist Trolls to last me a lifetime..Thanks all the same...SAY NO TO ZIONIST TERRORIST BILGE

Calling cry of all Islamists, where have you been living, under a rock?

Nah, this thread is about mocking a whole community comparing it to the Nazis. There is no invite to real discussion there. Which is a sahame, since in itself, this discussion could prove useful when not manageble by trollism
I've read and heard enough about Zionist Trolls to last me a lifetime..Thanks all the same...SAY NO TO ZIONIST TERRORIST BILGE
You say Zionist like its a bad thing. Its actually beautiful concept and a force for good.

Already discussed this. West Bank population of Jews is growing three times faster than everywhere else, and Muslim population compared to Jews is dropping.

In one to two generations Israel's annexation of the West Bank will be a formality.

Ah yes, those illegal settlers...

Annexation of any kind will lead to BIG problems for Israel!

You say Zionist like its a bad thing. Its actually beautiful concept and a force for good.
Roudy,It depends at which angle you observe them,from your ground level ??... but for me that Soars with Eagles it's a very different story.......Roudy you will never Soar with Eagles whilst associating with Turkeys..LOL.......steve

Calling cry of all Islamists, where have you been living, under a rock?
Well not beneath a Zionists Cock....that's for sure

I am getting a little tired of presenting fact. I am now curious to understand what our resident Zionists believe will happen, or hope will happen, in the territory now controlled by Jews in Israel, the West Bank, East Jerusalem and Gaza.

Do they believe that Jews will be able to rule over all the Gentiles now under their control indefinitely?

Do they believe that they will be able to disengage from Gaza and rule over the rest of the Gentiles indefinitely?

Do they believe that they will be able to evict, or otherwise eliminate, all the Gentiles now under their control and rule an exclusively Jewish population indefinitely.

Any other solution.

What a Racist bigoted Hater. The majority of Palestinians are
Not Gentile

You stated that non-Jews will be screwed at the end of days.
You weren't expecting someone to ask for the verses and now you're trying to bullshit yourself out of being a jackass.
Are they suggesting that you don't have to be religious or Jewish to be saved? Then that's great news!

Jews NEVER believed that only Jews can be "saved" in the Afterlife. That's a totally Christian concept, concerning belief in their man-god.

In other words, you like to listen to the voices in your own head instead of recognizing that there are people with different opinions.

Figures.

Already discussed this. West Bank population of Jews is growing three times faster than everywhere else, and Muslim population compared to Jews is dropping.

In one to two generations Israel's annexation of the West Bank will be a formality.

What exactly makes the settlers illegal?

Give it some time, maybe one or two generations, it's a questions of demographics. West Bank Jewish population is growing three times faster than everywhere else.

Roudy,It depends at which angle you observe them,from your ground level ??... but for me that Soars with Eagles it's a very different story.......Roudy you will never Soar with Eagles whilst associating with Turkeys..LOL.......steve
Zionism is about the Jews establishing a state in the religious, cultural, spiritual land their ancestors lived in. After thousands of years in exile the Jews are back home. That is the beautiful concept the entire world embraced when Israel was established in 1948, except for Arab Muslims, of course.

:cuckoo:

Zionism is racism, delusional elitism, and the premise delusional, low information "end times" nutcases who think jesus is not dead use to look forward to the destruction of the West.

Zionism is the return of Jews to their native religious, cultural and ancestral homeland. Nothing more nothing less. Israel is here to stay, deal with with it.

What exactly makes the settlers illegal?

The fact they are settlers and they are illegal?!

Give it some time, maybe one or two generations, it's a questions of demographics. West Bank Jewish population is growing three times faster than everywhere else.

It's a question of peace...

The illegal growth of the Jewish settlers will achieve nothing but problems for Israel... 1 generation? 2 generations? It matters not... But problems will come!

Forum List

Back