What do the neo-Zionists believe will happen?

Just like she did with Gaza

And then be forced to return the annexed territory....

You seriously think that is a way forward to peace?

I think it is the only way forward. Until the Palestinians can accept the idea of a Jewish State, the only thing Israel can do is to protect its own citizens as best it can from the incessant and illegal attacks. (Fortunately, Israel does that quite well.) By ceding territory and withdrawing, it illuminates both her willingness to give land to the Palestinians for their own State and her absolutely uncompromising insistence on the safety of her people. Sooner or later, if Israel gives territory to Palestine, the global community is going to stop supporting the continuous Palestinian whining that what they were given isn't enough.

Already discussed this. West Bank population of Jews is growing three times faster than everywhere else, and Muslim population compared to Jews is dropping.

In one to two generations Israel's annexation of the West Bank will be a formality.

Ah yes, those illegal settlers...

Annexation of any kind will lead to BIG problems for Israel!

Give it some time, maybe one or two generations, it's a questions of demographics. West Bank Jewish population is growing three times faster than everywhere else.

It's a question of peace...

The illegal growth of the Jewish settlers will achieve nothing but problems for Israel... 1 generation? 2 generations? It matters not... But problems will come!

In two to three generations there will be more Jews than Muslims in the West Bank.. At that point annexation will be a formality.

We're talking Israel right? Magical sky shit has EVERYTHING to do with it.
You made a specific comment...back it up or go away.
Lol no I made a very non-specific comment. Zionist Jews believe, like most religious zealots, that magical sky magic will take care of their problems in the end. Which is what this thread is all about.

Nah, this thread is about mocking a whole community comparing it to the Nazis. There is no invite to real discussion there. Which is a sahame, since in itself, this discussion could prove useful when not manageble by trollism
I've read and heard enough about Zionist Trolls to last me a lifetime..Thanks all the same...SAY NO TO ZIONIST TERRORIST BILGE

In other words, you like to listen to the voices in your own head instead of recognizing that there are people with different opinions.

Figures.
No Lips only the Self Opinionated Zionist Voices....who do certainly have different views indeed.........but nothing I would have anything to do with as I am not a Criminal

Already discussed this. West Bank population of Jews is growing three times faster than everywhere else, and Muslim population compared to Jews is dropping.

In one to two generations Israel's annexation of the West Bank will be a formality.

Give it some time, maybe one or two generations, it's a questions of demographics. West Bank Jewish population is growing three times faster than everywhere else.

The illegal growth of the Jewish settlers will achieve nothing but problems for Israel... 1 generation? 2 generations? It matters not... But problems will come!

In two to three generations there will be more Jews than Muslims in the West Bank.. At that point annexation will be a formality.

And therein lies the Sleaze of Israeli Politic...You are a people who could never be trusted......so much for the Sleaze Bags on here spouting Bullshit that Israel were prepare to have negotiations with the Palestinians.......You all speak with a FORKED TONGUE....but thanks Roudy for being honest on this issue from your side,unlike others who LIE like they Breath...steve

I am getting a little tired of presenting fact. I am now curious to understand what our resident Zionists believe will happen, or hope will happen, in the territory now controlled by Jews in Israel, the West Bank, East Jerusalem and Gaza.

Do they believe that Jews will be able to rule over all the Gentiles now under their control indefinitely?

Do they believe that they will be able to disengage from Gaza and rule over the rest of the Gentiles indefinitely?

Do they believe that they will be able to evict, or otherwise eliminate, all the Gentiles now under their control and rule an exclusively Jewish population indefinitely.

Any other solution.

What a Racist bigoted Hater. The majority of Palestinians are
Not Gentile
NO they are a Semitic Peoples unlike a lot of Jews who are not...? what actually are they?????????????ILOVE ???????????steven

And therein lies the Sleaze of Israeli Politic...You are a people who could never be trusted......so much for the Sleaze Bags on here spouting Bullshit that Israel were prepare to have negotiations with the Palestinians.......You all speak with a FORKED TONGUE....but thanks Roudy for being honest on this issue from your side,unlike others who LIE like they Breath...steve

I'm being very honest and frank. In one to two generations the West Bank will fall both demographically and geographically under total Israeli control. That's the plan.

After the Israelis saw the results of giving Gaza back to the Palestinians, i.e. rockets, terror tunnels, suicide bombings etc. they realized that "giving land" will never create peace with the Arabs, and nothing other than the total destruction of Israel is enough for them. Never again means never again.

"Own countries" what does that mean?

You can have Gazaland, terrorist HQ.

I'm being very honest and frank. In one to two generations the West Bank will fall both demographically and geographically under total Israeli control. That's the plan.

After the Israelis saw the results of giving Gaza back to the Palestinians, i.e. rockets, terror tunnels, suicide bombings etc. they realized that "giving land" will never create peace with the Arabs, and nothing other than the total destruction of Israel is enough for them. Never again means never again.

I know you are Roudy and I like you for it.............In your(Israels) "Scheme" of things,your desire to eradicate the Palestinians will in the end be your undoing in my opinion,Jews worldwide will have no freedom but violence(so you will have to be prepared....there will be a Jihad and Repression from Europe worldwide,Iran and others would be inbolden sic etc,all Jews will all have to go and live in Israel....this is impractical and uneconomic........but things and times change,the very little support Israel receive will dwindle to nothing Roudy.

And what of the Palestinians living in Israel..?......I am pro Palestinian and believe in a Free and Peaceful Israel and Palestine as you know,Jews are my friends,Palestinians are my friends...........Your summary of the future is disappointing and not supported by the majority of Jewish people at present,you already have class division,economic division,religious division and society divisions ie secular etc,.

Israel must think long and hard,wether to proceed with settler mentality,which is dividing much of the Government and Society in Israel at present...Roudy it is a Dead End road you are espousing....Considering your peoples past where you yourselves were despised,murdered and worse......and the world were MORTIFIED the world WILL SEE your actions likewise........ Regrettably Roudy you and others are not seen as sane in this stance..steve

Last edited:
entire world embraced when Israel was established in 1948

Wow, you make up such shite Roodboy!
Be specific instead of flaming and trolling. In 1948...Most of the world with the exception of Arab Muslims was happy that the jews are finally back home in their ancestral homeland.

Be specific and provide links to all of those countries that were "happy" about the creation of Israel!

I think we are all aware of "the plan" to illegally annex the WB...

The 'Greater Israel' plan....

Times have changed Roodboy, times have moved on since WWII...

Expansionist ideas, similar to those of Adolf Hitler, are not tolerated in the 21st century!

What exactly makes the settlers illegal?

The fact they are settlers and they are illegal?!

What makes them illegal, exactly?

The illegal growth of the Jewish settlers

What makes it illegal?

The new birth of Jewish babies or the fact that their parents dare sitting in Judea?

We are not talking about "eradication". This is a slow process of a demographic shift in the West Bank to a majority Jewish population.

The settlers are Jews both religious and some secular looking for a better life in land that they believe is ancient Judea and Samaria.

Be specific instead of flaming and trolling. In 1948...Most of the world with the exception of Arab Muslims was happy that the jews are finally back home in their ancestral homeland.

Be specific and provide links to all of those countries that were "happy" about the creation of Israel!
All the countries that voted for it in the UN in 1948.

161 out of 193, voted for the creation of the state of Israel.

Too bad resolution 181 flopped and was never implemented.

All of the bribes, threats, and arm twisting to get countries to vote yes was for naught.

Expansionist ideas, similar to those of Adolf Hitler, are not tolerated in the 21st century!
It's land that was allocated to be part of Israel in the first place. Out of the collapsed Ottoman Empire 99% of the land became Arab Muslim states. So it's the Arabs who were allies with Adolf Hitler that wanted to commit genocide on the Jews in their own hokyland, and had expansionist goals of eliminating the only non Muslim / Jewish state in the ME.

Yes, times have indeed changed, as we can see the Jewish population in the West Bank continues to grow rapidly and is on track to becoming the majority in about two generations. And that's what scaring the crap out of the PaliNazi supporters.

Too bad resolution 181 flopped and was never implemented.

All of the bribes, threats, and arm twisting to get countries to vote yes was for naught.
Yeah Arabs got their butts kicked by a bunch of rag tag Jews. Can't say the Arabs didn't have what was coming I got to them in the last 70 years. Their desire to commit genocide upon the Jews never really stopped.

It's land that was allocated to be part of Israel in the first place. Out of the collapsed Ottoman Empire 99% of the land became Arab Muslim states. So it's the Arabs who were allies with Adolf Hitler that wanted to commit genocide on the Jews in their own hokyland, and had expansionist goals of eliminating the only non Muslim / Jewish state in the ME.

Yes, times have indeed changed, as we can see the Jewish population in the West Bank continues to grow rapidly and is on track to becoming the majority in about two generations. And that's what scaring the crap out of the PaliNazi supporters.
It's land that was allocated to be part of Israel in the first place.​

You said it. now prove it.

Forum List

Back